Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (21492 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
I wont answer you until you first concede to the fact that I refuted your 2 claims. Get off your high horse and be humble. We(muslims) know what you know not. After you admit there is nowhere in the Quran for killing converts and that of Isaiah, then i will answer you. Deal or no deal?.

Oga You're Last Seen at 11:47am this morning, I have answred your question with concrete evidences from glorious Quran and Glorious Hadith base on what allah and Muhammad said you should kill anyone that leave islam...

I expect you to answer my question too, but Surat Blind, Deaf And Cripple No Let You Answer...

Oga, may Zamzam water and Camel Urine Heal you.. Ameen grin

MASS ALARM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Geeman23(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
See christians lies again. So many crap stories like this have been debunked. This guy speaking in this audio was investigated after his audio clip surfaced about 2yrs ago. He was traced to alleged mosques he talked about but the locals don't know who he is. He's Christian who infiltrated Muslims and learn Arabic and Islam. That's what they are sent to do. It is usually done by CAN -Christian Association Of Nigeria. They are the same one who set up BH.

Another recent one was a guy who claimed to be Imam in Kano and was transferred from one mosque to another across Nigeria. Chai, christians, you can lie for Paul. Another one was "Jamiu Yusuf". He's a Christian who was sent by RCCG to learn Islam and Arabic for sole purpose of using it against Muslims. But his name was not Jamiu Yusuf. This is fake name he presented at Morkaz Agege where he stidied. He was investigated and sued to court but he ran off

This thread is a lie and mlvisguy212 believes in this shit, for real bro?.

The picture of muslim man attached to op is a retired Imam of Mecca (Saudi Arabia) but this article is talking about Nigerian Imam with false name and wrong picture. You guys lie for Paul so much. Below is a fake Imam exposed recently. It is so shameful that christians have to lie to deceive gullible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73fX7oRWug

Imam's picture you posted above is the same one here below. His name is Adil Al-Kalbani but you guys put a false caption. You said his name is Muhammad J A Bello. There is no one by this name. It is fake name invented by christians.
Salam alaykym brother. I had the kind of experience of this Man. It is real. almost like the one that happened to me. You can't fathom it until it happens to you. I encountered the power of God and later that vision of Jesus as it happened to apostle Paul and this Man. This is after two decade beign a staunch, dedicated, Learned and active Muslim. I understand as a former Muslim that it is hard tolerating the emminece of Jesus or Christian religion above Islam, but the reality is that barrier placed by Islam is making us us loose a lot of things which matters most in spirituality. i.e salvation and Revelation of God. This is what happened to this Man instantly. He started hearing from God. The living God the real God. Islam is cool but the reality is, It is inferior to the faith of Christ the King of of God. you don't get to realize this until you come to the other side of the divide. Salam.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guy, these didn't prove anything now. The allegation that you guys brought was that "Qur'an says Muslims should kill whoever leaves Islam". But from all the verses you quoted there is no where it says Muslims should kill whoever leaves Islam.

Also, the Ayah you quoted in sura 9:66 doesn't say "kill". The word translated from Arabic is "punishment" not kill. Why you dey lie now?. And besides, the verse says it is only God who will punish them. It doesn't leave the punishment for Muslims compared to your Deuteronomy 13:6-10

"....You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

Do you see the difference?. Your Bible gave you direct order to jungle justice, lynching and maiming unbelievers who did nothing wrong to you. So I am sorry you still unable to provide evidence where Qur'an orders Muslims to kill those who don't believe.

As for other verses you claimed Allah is not merciful, well, He's the Creator and He can do as He wishes but he didn't give permission to Muslims to kill converts as your Bible God did.

If Allah Himself would punish disbelievers only He has that right. If He's wicked because of that according to you, what happens to non-christians who don't believe "Jesus is Lord and Savior", are they going to heaven or hell?. Are they gonna be punished or not?. Answer this and let's see how merciful your God is.

Chapter 9 verses 2 to 6 that you cited is clearly verses of war. So you still didn't bring convincing evidence.

After this, your reply will determine my answer to your question but clearly you proved nothing. Remember people are reading your stupidity.

Now here is another verse ordering you to kill non-believers.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

AgentNairaland:

Punishment for leaving Islam is Death
(Apostasy Law)

FROM THE QURAN:

Make ye no excuses: ye have rejected
Faith after ye had accepted it. If We
pardon some of you, We will kill
others amongst you, for that they are in
sin.
—  Quran 9:66

But those who reject Faith after they
accepted it, and then go on adding to their
defiance of Faith, – never will their
repentance be accepted;
for they are those
who have (of set purpose) gone astray.
—  Quran 3:90.. I THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS SAY allah IS MERCIFUL AND GRACIOUS grin

He who disbelieves in Allah after his
having believed, not he who is compelled
while his heart is at rest on account of
faith, but he who opens (his) breast to
disbelief-- on these is the wrath of Allah,
and they shall have a grievous
chastisement.

—  Quran 16:106

In Conclusion, allah said you should kill Christians And Jews

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

I'VE SHOWN YOU, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION :

ACCORDING TO QURAN, WHO IS THE FIRST MUSLIM ON EARTH?? Let's see which of the books has many contradictions as you said

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Haramslayer: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Geeman23:
Salam alaykym brother. I had the kind of experience of this Man. It is real. almost like the one that happened to me. You can't fathom it until it happens to you. I encountered the power of God and later that vision of Jesus as it happened to apostle Paul and this Man. This is after two decade beign a staunch, dedicated, Learned and active Muslim. I understand as a former Muslim that it is hard tolerating the emminece of Jesus or Christian religion above Islam, but the reality is that barrier placed by Islam is making us us loose a lot of things which matters most in spirituality. i.e salvation and Revelation of God. This is what happened to this Man instantly. He started hearing from God. The living God the real God. Islam is cool but the reality is, It is inferior to the faith of Christ the King of of God. you don't get to realize this until you come to the other side of the divide. Salam.

Please share your complete salvation experience, lets let the people know that Jesus is still saving Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, these didn't prove anything now. The allegation that you guys brought was that [u]"Qur'an says Muslims should kill whoever leaves Islam".[u] But from all the verses your quoted there is no where it says Muslims should like whoever leaves Islam.

I believe allah has not taken your SIGHT ORGAN to see this grin

sin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Geeman23:
see another mugun. You even gave the worst example, Paul. Paul Paul, lying Paul who was confused about whether he heard God's voice or seen him. Abeg, find another lie jare. We know your type.

I don't need your Salam. Liar. We know you guys be are trained liars

Answer this question, since you said Paul experienced the same, did Paul hear God's voice or not?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=AgentNairaland post=88018434]

Oga You're Last Seen at 11:47am this morning, I have answred your question with concrete evidences from glorious Quran and Glorious Hadith base on what allah and Muhammad said you should kill anyone that leave islam...

I expect you to answer my question too, but Surat Blind, Deaf And Cripple No Let You Answer...

Oga, may Zamzam water and Camel Urine Heal you.. Ameen grin

MASS ALARM[/quote][/s]
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Repetitive. Need not waste my precious time

[s]
AgentNairaland:

I believe allah has not taken your SIGHT ORGAN to see this grin

sin.

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

[s][/s]

Hehehehehhe you're blind to see now so I've to make sure that you see it...

Now look at another one

Quran 8:12 say "I will cast terror into the hearts
of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike
off every fingertip of theirs”?

I am very sure allah through angel jibril revealed this verse, now tell me is allah different from TERRORIST grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Geeman23(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
see another mugun. You even gave the worst example, Paul. Paul Paul, lying Paul who was confused about whether he heard God's voice or seen him. Abeg, find another lie jare. We know your type.

I don't need your Salam. Liar. We know you guys be are trained liars

Answer this question, since you said Paul experienced the same, did Paul hear God's voice or not?
Be logical and use words like a gentle man. It is wrong to emphatically call someone liar and even so in the abusive manner you have typed. The Islam I was raised in didn't teach us to disrespectful to people.

I will engage you further if you leave that mental zone of "pull him down without looking at the substance of claim" which a lot of zealous youth use to defend religion blindly.

change your modus. Interview me. ask question to verify my claim. dig deep. enquire about the whole experience. pre, and post.

This is how you engage. be civil.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

[s][/s]

Look At Another One:

Quran 5:51

(“Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends, for they are friends of
each other. Whoever takes them for a friend is a sinner.”)?

Is allah Merciful Here?? grin

But Wait, Do You Have A Copy Of Quran At Home??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Corrections: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Geeman23:

PLEASE SIR CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON HOW YOU HAD AN

ENCOUNTER AS A MUSLIM WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST?

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

[s][/s]

Finally You've Gone To Rest In Pieces... cry cry cry
Sleep On Slave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Finally You've Gone To Rest In Pieces... cry cry cry
Sleep On Slave
I didnt even know you are female. It is unfortunate you have nothing upstairs. You hate Islam yet you have prophet muhammad's name on your lips and picture of mosque on ou profile.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Look At Another One:

Quran 5:51

(“Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends, for they are friends of
each other. Whoever takes them for a friend is a sinner.”)?

Is allah Merciful Here?? grin

But Wait, Do You Have A Copy Of Quran At Home??
How about this in your Bible?. Do you have bible at home?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:14
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Geeman23:
Be logical and use words like a gentle man. It is wrong to emphatically call someone liar and even so in the abusive manner you have typed. The Islam I was raised in didn't teach us to disrespectful to people.

I will engage you further if you leave that mental zone of "pull him down without looking at the substance of claim" which a lot of zealous youth use to defend religion blindly.

change your modus. Interview me. ask question to verify my claim. dig deep. enquire about the whole experience. pre, and post.

This is how you engage. be civil.
Your words mean nothing to me. First of all, kindly identify your religious status. Are you muslim or christian?. Let's start from there.

I am sure before you quoted me first time you seen how these christians talked carelessly about prophet muhammad. So how in the world you are pleading to me?. I know kiriyo front and back. So your logic will not work with me one bit. You are not my teacher.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

HEY SLAVE I THOUGHT YOU'RE RIP, YOU NEVER DIE OK WELCOME BACK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

SEE ANOTHER ONE

Quran 8:12

say "I will cast terror into the hearts
of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?

allah your god even confirmed that he's a TERRORIST.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

HEY SLAVE I THOUGHT YOU'RE RIP, YOU NEVER DIE OK WELCOME BACK
There is nothing shameful being slave. I am a proud slave of God. Your Bible says in 1 Corinthians 7:22

And remember, if you were a slave when the Lord called you, you are now free in the Lord.
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by haffaze777(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
I didnt even know you are female. It is unfortunate you have nothing upstairs. You hate Islam yet you have prophet muhammad's name on your lips and picture of mosque on ou profile.

She is a handsome man

hope you decode brother?
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

SEE ANOTHER ONE

Quran 8:12

say "I will cast terror into the hearts
of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?

allah your god even confirmed that he's a TERRORIST.. grin
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
haffaze777:

She is a handsome man

hope you decode brother?
cheesy Very well
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
There is nothing shameful being slave. I am a proud slave of God. Your Bible says in 1 Corinthians 7:22

And remember, if you were a slave when the Lord called you, you are now free in the Lord.

Hmmm you're even happy, no wonder you're good at SUICIDE MISSION BECAUSE AS A SLAVE, YOUR LIFE IS MISERABLE TO HUMANITY grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hmmm you're even happy, no wonder you're good at SUICIDE MISSION BECAUSE AS A SLAVE, YOUR LIFE IS MISERABLE TO HUMANITY grin
I have presented SLAVE from your bible. You can ignore all you want.

Stay tuned as I post Pope Francis confession. Christianity is a scam.

Stay Tuned
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight
you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah
loveth not transgressors.
—  Quran 2:190

See your useless allah that couldn't fight his own battle rather than to hire BOKO HARAM, ISIL, FULANI HERDSMEN, TALIBAH, ETC TO FIGHT FOR HIM
Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pope confession..I have the video if anyone wants to see it.

Malvisguy212
Muttleylaff
True2god

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
continue...

Muttleylaff,

Remember I told you that Sunday worship was scam feared by Paul?. Here your pope confessed Sunday worship is satanic

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Anyone needs the video should holla at me. I don't wanna upload on YouTube to avoid copyright

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

Stay Tuned

See another suicide mission in quran

And strive in His cause as ye ought to
strive, (with sincerity and under
discipline).
He has chosen you, and has
imposed no difficulties on you in religion;
it is the religion of your father Abraham. It
is He Who has named you Muslims, both
before and in this [Quran]: [He chose you
so that] the Messenger may be a witness
[of this religion] to you, and you be
witnesses of this religion to non-Muslims
[of your times].
— Quran, [ Quran 22:78

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by AgentNairaland(f): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Empiree:

Stay Tuned

Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war.
If there are twenty amongst you, patient
and persevering, they will subdue two
hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a
thousand of the disbelievers: for these are
a people without understanding.
—  Quran 8:65

See Muhammad and allah both warlords grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus by Empiree: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
You will be ignored soon. You dont have sense
AgentNairaland:

See another suicide mission in quran

And strive in His cause as ye ought to
strive, (with sincerity and under
discipline).
He has chosen you, and has
imposed no difficulties on you in religion;
it is the religion of your father Abraham. It
is He Who has named you Muslims, both
before and in this [Quran]: [He chose you
so that] the Messenger may be a witness
[of this religion] to you, and you be
witnesses of this religion to non-Muslims
[of your times].
— Quran, [ Quran 22:78
AgentNairaland:

Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war.
If there are twenty amongst you, patient
and persevering, they will subdue two
hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a
thousand of the disbelievers: for these are
a people without understanding.
—  Quran 8:65

See Muhammad and allah both warlords grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.