Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135552 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
tobby20:

So the adeleke family wealth is god given gift
No embezzlement. ..
Your words are shaking jo

Any thing to prove your claim?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
It is well with u dear.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sniper101:

Ogbeni, go buy fuel put for your Generator, carry small money go subscribe your GoTV or DSTV .....so that you no go dey talk this kind talk for here

Smh...
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by kingthreat(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated

You dont know 100% how the Adelekes made their money.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ArticleBeast: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last
How much has your father contributed? No be their age mate abi no be balls dey between his legs.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Trutherme: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Here's wishing Chioma a quick recovery

Instead of getting into the blame game. Let try to do the following:

Wash your hands with soap frequently.
Don't touch your face, eyes, mouth or pick your nose
Avoid crowded areas like gathering, funerals, or buses.
Social Distancing, stay away from close contacts, no hugs or kisses wink
Use your house thoroughly including door knobs and and wherever you touch frequently.
Politely stay away from anyone who sneezes but be nice because he or she may just be dealing with ordinary cold.
Check your temperature frequently and go to the hospital if your temp is 100 plus.

I am in healthcare and got these info from a meeting. I am not a doctor, just trying to level up with fellow Nairalanders.

Wishing you all the best of health. Stay safe a beg wink
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by brainhgeek(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's Coronation season for Covik one-nine birus.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Speedy recovery to her
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by LordAzubuike(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Barthley:
Now people will take the virus serious...

I bet more than hundred thousand don get d virus in Nigeria already..
Yeah and you are one of them.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Jostoman: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated
what about your darling daddy tinubu
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by JustSul: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingthreat:

You dont know 100% how the Adelekes made their money.

Enlighten me if u do know
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Bakrabas: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
smile11s:
This is serious

Looks like this virus is attacking the rich and traveled people for now before it spreads to poor Nigerians .

I wish Davido and his family the best in this hard time

Because they have money to go for test
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Queenserah26(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
What can I say Lord, please have mercy and take this coroguy away biko cry
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Kunlexity(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lord have mercy upon us
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aaaah

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by pacespot(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
We would not know the extent of this virus in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos, until everyone went through test, that is what USA is currently doing which we have seen the results in a high number of cases. Minister of Health might not be far from the truth that Nigeria's corona virus cases might be upward 39,000.

Imagine the number of people that have come in contact with this family since they came back from overseas, and the contacts of contacts and so on.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by nikkypearl(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain..

you must be mad grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Johans1991:
I believe they will not need the people to vote for them next time, their so-called talent will vote for them when they need arises.
INTERNET NEVER FORGET.
Ronaldo and mercy donated are they not making their money from their talent?

Who voted for Buhari...what did we get in return..

The guy I quoted made it look like it's compulsory they donate..its optional..

Is Ronaldo and Messi the only footballers in the world? What happen to all other footballers

Otedola and atiku donated that don't mean all other billionaires will..it's a matter of choice.

If I was a billionaire I swear I will donate as well...it's my choice, I don't need to be forced

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by NomzyJust(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
How can Davido be negative? Haven't they kissed or had sex since then? How is she breast feeding the baby? I hope this isn't for stunts.

Please doctors in the house, are people who are not showing symptoms less likely to infect anyone?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ItooWorWor(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked Metaphysical make sure you take Rekhina for check when she comes back oo! I no wan hear tori grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by don4real18(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
But other Nigerians will be told to wait until they start showing symptoms
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain..

Corobaba won't find us... grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Chronicle222: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
I hope that's not after d trip he visited governor of oyo state makinde? Are you thinking wat am thinking
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ivolt: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
NomzyJust:
How can Davido be negative? Haven't they kissed or had sex since then? How is she breast feeding the baby? I hope this isn't for stunts.

Please doctors in the house, are people who are not showing symptoms less likely to infect anyone?
Davido can be negative because the incubation period can take 14 days
No. People with no symptoms can infect others at a higher or normal rate.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Glink2018:

Igbo. Perverse generation and evil+minded tribe. You and your people will soon be destroyed and eradicated without no remedy like the Amalekite

Oga shut up abeg how do you know he's not one of those arrewa boys doing their jobs to cause divisions among southerners .....no right thinking Igbo will type that shit

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Switruth: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
A stunt to key in.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by gift2xl: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
I reserve my comment. cry
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Muhylonaire:
I wrote an article on coronavirus, I would like to reach a wider audience.... Anyone to help?
why not call up on the MODERATORs in here for that?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by MhizJoyce(f): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dominatrix:
Wow, shocked
Yes mistress smiley
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by babatee90(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain..

Abeg which is worse? Coronavirus or Marlians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.