Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135545 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by jidxin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
And Buhari don't want to test Positive
lmaoooo see sarcasm
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Kylekent59: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
I see lots of people on this thread. Wow!!

I wish her quick recovery if true.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by jamiudinho(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
And Buhari don't want to test Positive
has ur father been tested positive

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by PrinceRowley(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vyolet:
I just heard this on channelstv.
I pray she recovers soonest.
Thank God little Ifeanyi is negative, I can't imagine kids going through this kind of pain.
Stay safe everyone.

Why didnt they quarantine the moment they came back from the US and the UK?
I guess they are among those FG said refused to be quarantine at the airport. Now only God knows how many people must have been affected by this " I am a big man syndrome I cant be checked" I am beginning to believe the forecast of 39000 victims soon. Anyways I wish her and all who got infected through her quick recovery. God hand is upon them all for victory against this pandemic

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ivolt: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
CrudeSon:
If you believe this,know that you are still foolish!!!! This is fake or to trend or even paid for to get people to believe that the virus is real.
Boy, fix your poverty first before spreading fake news.
Those feeding you with lies are mentally unbalanced or make their money from such lies.

How much do you make from lying on their behalf to endanger people's lives?

Think!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by skyfather09(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen
Davido na drama queen, baba like attention like woman.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Stillthebest: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
kiss

Another publicity stunt. How about the Peruzzi/chioma case....

I stopped taking him serious since he bought audio Porsche..

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Possigee7(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
RIP in advance chioma..I will miss your foolishness, stupidity and slippers breast grin your toto[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Goalnaldo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Op beat me to it. Was about posting it
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by sleuthhound: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last
"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine
own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
Focus on Changes YOU should make - Not on
others' faults, bros what hv u given?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by arthorjnr(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
smile11s:
This is serious

Looks like this virus is attacking the rich and traveled people for now before it spreads to poor Nigerians .

I wish Davido and his family the best in this hard time

When it gets around to the poor well, that's when shit gets real!..
Our prayer is that it doesn't get that far.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by samrich8814: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmm :oHmmm
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by thatchick: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

It's a publicity stunt trust me.

It's a norm for Davido's media publicist.

Maybe...His story doesn't make sense to me at all
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by iso604: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business

Guy how much you don get? inbox me but if na from 1 to 500k na you get enter house
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BOSSFX: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ok.

You can learn a new and productive skill(s) in this trying times. We teach financial market trading and provide signals as well. We make profits. No bs, we deliver result. Check ziggy for more details
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Emilokoiyawon: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Shiit is getting down....

The upper class having access for test.

What will happen when the middle and lower class starts.

Let's all stay home when it's still manageable.

Leave dem. Some are even saying it does not affect the poor. My guy let me be honest with you. Millions of Nigerians are going to be affected when all is said and done. And if we are not doing more than we are currently doing, I fear millions will die.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
thatchick:

Maybe...His story doesn't make sense to me at all

It's a stunt! If you a follower Davido, you will know he craves for positive or negative media presence at any cost.

Watch how it plays out. V

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Jabioro: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Federal government should give all Nigerian with actives BVN 250k , give us one day to stock our home and see how we are going to give self quarantine
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Majid1990(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is this a joke or wat
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
He should get himself retested after a few days and do away with his crowdy entourage for now. Wishing her full recovery soonest
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen

this period is a good time to be on Channels TV 24/7 ...so as to 'stay' updated
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BigJoe19: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
The money seun is making on this coronavirus news ehn... Just look at the number of people viewing this thread.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Emilokoiyawon: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
picoba:
The virus is still within the millionaires. Please, God don't let it spread to the poor.

My guy leave dat thing. It is already among the poor. But pesin wey no get money to buy garri where e go get money to do coro test?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by splashbaby(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
smile11s:
This is serious

Looks like this virus is attacking the rich and traveled people for now before it spreads to poor Nigerians .

I wish Davido and his family the best in this hard time
This is actually the trend right now...It won't be long before it gets to the ghetto.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last

Shut up there are u daft or something
Better don't let jealously kill you .how much did adenuga donated ?? Ode like u
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Johans1991: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated
I believe they will not need the people to vote for them next time, their so-called talent will vote for them when they need arises.
INTERNET NEVER FORGET.
Ronaldo and mercy donated are they not making their money from their talent?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Sniper101(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

It's a stunt! If you a follower Davido, you will know he craves for positive or negative media presence at any cost.

Watch how it plays out. V

Ogbeni, go buy fuel put for your Generator, carry small money go subscribe your GoTV or DSTV .....so that you no go dey talk this kind talk for here
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BigJoe19: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Federal government should give all Nigerian with actives BVN 250k , give us one day to stock our home and see how we are going to give self quarantine
250k to over 50million adults, that will cost over 12.5 trillion naira.
Where will fed.govt see the money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.