Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135547 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Lastmankc(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
One of my guy begin give me attitude last year December BC him they travel to Yankee.but my guy no understand say him dey go USA go jam covid 19 shall.
But,I always pray for his safety BC I love the guy so much.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by silver94(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
This looks fake to me. Davido's twitter name is @iamdavido not @davido. Mods pls confirm this news
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ipobarethieves: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
embarassed sad shocked sad make I go village go siddon till diz kokoro19 disappear

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by OKorowanta: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
If una like make una use this thing dey play politics
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by chukwugoziegi: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
pode:

Point of correction, God did not say He will end the world with sickness or desease but just part of the sign of end time

I've been trying to explain this to people but I cannot can with most of them at all. This is NOT God's doing.

John 10:10.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Kendroid: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last
My friend keep kwayet...
What have u ursef contributed? undecided
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ussv: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
I wish her quick recovery. This virus know no boundaries or status, and it is not about whether you live in Mushin or Lekki . God will help us
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by richPHAROAH: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
audio virus just to trend
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Elton02(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
fast recovery our own chioma. don't make DAVIDO to shout #Shekpeh
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by AfroKnight: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
And Buhari don't want to test Positive

cheesy cheesy Baba too stubborn. Na old soldier.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Supergirl19: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Heal the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by vezycash(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Covik one nine

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by netflicks(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Una go just dey travel up and down....wen una don collect una go carry am come naija to share...u and una polithiefians....

Is there anything good we can get from you guys....big nonsense mtcheew angry

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Glink2018(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alvin212:
Cone headed monsters from Togo and be in Republic.

Brown roofers.

Oduduwaaaaa is an idiiot

Igbo. Perverse generation and evil+minded tribe. You and your people will soon be destroyed and eradicated without no remedy like the Amalekite

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vyolet:
I just heard this on channelstv.
I pray she recovers soonest.
Thank God little Ifeanyi is negative, I can't imagine kids going through this kind of pain.
Stay safe everyone.

So channels can carry such news and they can lie about the presidency...!!
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by akanbiaa(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business
Most NGOs will soon start sharing it for free.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
When did she get back from uk Seems thing was already in uk b4 they realized it or how else cud all this happen.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
If the governor is gonna shutdown Lagos when things get worse, Sanwo had better do that now before things get worse.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by JastSiryin(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vyolet:
I just heard this on channelstv.
I pray she recovers soonest.
Thank God little Ifeanyi is negative, I can't imagine kids going through this kind of pain.
Stay safe everyone.
It's not all doom and gloom Missy. Those who get hooked to respirators are severe cases... All she needs are flu meds and bed rest, and she'll be good as new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by AfroKnight: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
There are some îdiots who still think Covid19 is not real.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Adesina18111(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin...useless set of people....awon amugbo lasan lasan...
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by bubu2019: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
why Chioma ?

abeg shift go catch buhari

see free food ,you de go for the one you go pay for
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Candanyl: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Coronavirus is a very strange virus and we really cant tell how it spreads .Just wondering how chioma will test positive to the virus and Davido and baby ll be negative despite closeness. its either the test result is inaccurate, or its all to trend or we still dont get the mode of transmission.Im not wishing them bad just wondering and thinking that if ordinary handshake with Atikus son can make a Gov positive,then how is this different .Something is wrong smwhere

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Roon9(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now [s]as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business
[/s]

Where's your humanity

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by tobby20: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated
So the adeleke family wealth is god given gift
No embezzlement. ..
Your words are shaking jo

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Eteka1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo food don done, over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
olivegirl:

I'm so disappointed
Don't be....
That boy and his family act like they are above the law....how do you come back from Yankee and not isolate yourself? He had this coming and it's not my problem

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Shaprara: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Legits:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1243626202587369474?s=19

Check this, she returned the same days as davido 25th of March, and she has been in London for some time, she probably has had the virus for quite a while but she was living fine with no symptoms, she's probably carried the virus for more than 14days needed after testing positive.

I'm confused because obviously she has been infected in the UK for more than 14days, now she tested positive and she requires 14days of quarantine to see if she shows symptoms, if she doesn't show symptoms after that, does that mean she's immune, she's been around davido and friends yet none of them is infected. What happens after 14days now, will she be able to go free or what ?

I don't trust the test and she would perhaps recover in due time
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Muhylonaire(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
franchasng:
sorry then, that's not my area of coverage, I can't help

Oh... No problem sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Roon9(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
sarrki:
If Not Dat Our Trado-Herbal Doctors Are On Strike, Dey Would've Come Up With An Antidote Called "CORONA FLUSHER Or CORO M-5000"�

Why did I read this with a weird voice like that man at ring road grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Geofavor(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by streetfabulous: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
It seems the hysteria is even worse than the virus. I mean what's going on? how is it that we are fighting this thing and people are "RECENTLY RETURNING" and compounding the matter, making it look like a fashion statement to be infected. Anyway to those really infected our prayers are with you. Get well soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.