Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend (2952 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by bgff: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
My ex boy friend and i whose name is Samuel Olatunji met when i was in 200 level in Osutech and he dated for almost 4 years, i loved him so much that i did whatever he wanted me to do for him mean while, when i had his baby he told me terminate.... GO TO>>[url]sttipzycuts..com[/url] to continue reading and see video but viewer's discretion
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by Freelane33(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yes !thats women for him , you can never win them , you will play your game and leave later and if you don’t leave , death will later end the game . Alpha male , misogynist puffs puffs tar tar , na dem dem ( women go still win at the end of everything ). So many meaning are attaches to that their wrappers . That wrapper whey you Dey see so get so many .........
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by bgff: 4:07am On Mar 28, 2020
upon say Covid-19 dey outside
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2020
bgff:
upon say Covid-19 dey outside

Shey because there is covid 19, we should not think of anything else again
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by bgff: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2020
real deal
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2020
bgff:
My ex boy friend and i whose name is Samuel Olatunji met when i was in 200 level in Osutech and he dated for almost 4 years, i loved him so much that i did whatever he wanted me to do for him mean while, when i had his baby he told me terminate GO TO>>[url]stipzycuts..com[/url] to continue reading and see video but viewer's discretion

We are not going anywhere to continue reading anything! angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by bgff: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
seriously?
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by bgff: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2020
when will all these nonsense stop?
Re: Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend by bgff: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2020
they should have beaten him more than that one

(1) (Reply)

Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing / How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You / Identical Twin Sisters To Marry Identical Twin Brothers, Same Time, Day & Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.