Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal (8528 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Here you go again with your faulty reasoning. I made those statements based on your self-declaration as a poor man. Did you not do qualitative analysis in primary school? How did you now pass common entrance?
Even if my submission is wrong, it still does not invalidate the declaration you made about your economic status. It was you who made the statement not me. I only built on it. Begging me to join you in curses can't be a validation of your personal freely made statement either.

Besides, a similar case can be made about you who just labeled the guy an online beggar with no tangible proof. I was on that thread were omenka accused that guy of begging him for money. He was asked to substantiate but claimed he lost the password to the mail the guy sent him asking for money. Other supporters who came along to corroborate omenka's claim could not provide a shred of evidence of the guy asking them for money. The guy was also intelligent enough to neither confirm nor deny the accusation.

But here you are calling him a beggar based on that episode. Should you not see then that you're standing on shaky ground and deserve all the curses you've been mouthing?
Omenka did not provide evidence most likely because he didn't want to waste precious time, but at least simpleo did. If this is not a proof of someone begging for money, I wonder what else is. Talk with facts and evidence, not talking and later trying to hide that yen yen yen. So, I maintain, he is a begger on the site.
https://www.nairaland.com/5558365/lauretta-onochie-shades-dino-melaye#84516212

Page 13

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Omenka did not provide evidence most likely because he didn't want to waste precious time, but at least simpleo did. If this is not a proof of someone begging for money, I wonder what else is. Talk with facts and evidence, not talking and later trying to hide that yen yen yen. So, I maintain, he is a begger on the site.
https://www.nairaland.com/5558365/lauretta-onochie-shades-dino-melaye#84516212

Page 13

Dude you're a joker and a very gullible one at that. I keep seeing how you could be supporting Buhari in the way you think.
Good you agreed omenka couldn't provide any evidence neither could the Leo guy. It is a simple truism that he who alleges must prove.
If you can't see the sarcasm in that statement of his then I totally regret that i have to give up on you. "Anything for your boy" is a sarcastic statement used everyday on Nigerian street. Only dullards like you will take it as evidence of begging.
I'm really pissed off at how low your thinking is.

Funny enough, to show the sort of charlatans and liars you buhari supporters are, your simplyleo did not show you his reply. Let me help you. You can now make a better decision.

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Dude you're a joker and a very gullible one at that. I keep seeing how you could be supporting Buhari in the way you think.
Good you agreed omenka couldn't provide any evidence neither could the Leo guy. It is a simple truism that he who alleges must prove.
If you can't see the sarcasm in that statement of his then I totally regret that i have to give up on you. "Anything for your boy" is a sarcastic statement used everyday on Nigerian street. Only dullards like you will take it as evidence of begging.
I'm really pissed off at how low your thinking is.
[/s]
Shut up.
"Anything for your boy?" is a common language used by street boys for begging. Again "simpleo na my oga" is a way of trying to wine the Leo guy. Even the Leo guy also said the begger had once emailed him. All these happened before he started trolling the Leo, most likely when he didn't give him a dime.
Once again, I'm more than convinced he was begging Leo for money. You on the other hand said is not true and had to insult to substantiate that.
Now, if the guy was begging Leo for money, may sorrow be your portion. But if he was just being sarcastic and not begging, may my days be full of sorrows. Amen.
Pls respond with amen without dancing around again if you are not a hypocrite.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
"Anything for your boy?" is a common language used by street boys for begging. Again "simpleo na my oga" is a way of trying to wine the Leo guy. Even the Leo guy also said the begger had once emailed him. All these happened before he started trolling the Leo, most likely when he didn't give him a dime.

Oya check dis out mumu.

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
Once again, I'm more than convinced he was begging Leo for money. You on the other hand said is not true and had to insult to substantiate that.
Now, if the guy was begging Leo for money, may sorrow be your portion. But if he was just being sarcastic and not begging, may my days be full of sorrows. Amen.
Pls respond with amen without dancing around again if you are not a hypocrite.

Lol. You keep digging yourself deeper. Lemme help you with dis. You just love cursing yourself.

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Oya check dis out mumu.
Really? Does this not substantiate my point?

"Na you be oga o", humility on the part of Leo. "Oya, let's talk privately", more humility, so they talk about it in private, very straightforward and clear case of Leo actually planning to give him something but privately discussed. Very very clear case, but this one is turning it.

Okay now, I have 100% belief he was begging Leo for money and let's place a curse on it without any long story.
If he was begging Leo for money, may whatsoever it is you search for in this life end up with sorrow and tears. But if it is something else, may same be my portion.
I have confidence in my position. Pls say amen to substantiate your claim if you are not a bloody hypocrite.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You keep digging yourself deeper. Lemme help you with dis. You just love cursing yourself.
Again, even faraideed suspected and made a comment against Leo. But Leo had to disabuse his mind, more humility. Infact, farhaideed thought Leo was buying conscience with money. Very clear case.
Pls, if you are convinced about your opinion, simply answer a straightforward curse, better than all these corner corner.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Again, even faraideed suspected and made a comment against Leo. But Leo had to disabuse his mind, more humility. Infact, farhaideed thought Leo was buying conscience with money. Very clear case.
Pls, if you are convinced about your opinion, simply answer a straightforward curse, better than all these corner corner.
Do you really like how you sound? Leo is the humble guy while the guy is the beggar. I showed you how the conversation panned out with the belief that you set your brain right but alas! It's all gone with the wind. Even after your Leo expressly denied having any financial relationship with the guy, you still attributed it to humility. So when it fits your Leo's narrative, the guy is a beggar and when it doesn't, the guy is just a normal Nairalander. How come none of them could provide the mail showing the guy begging for money? Or are they all afflicted with the same mail issue?
No wonder you're a poor, cursed fellow. Your brain has obviously been shredded by those you sold it to and there's no hope of getting it back.
Enjoy your lifetime of curses and poverty. It sits well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Difrent: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shaprara:
Of course, there are millions who support him, and there are millions more who criticize him and there are many millions who are in the middle.

Trump has an example I understand your point.

But the bitter truth is, a president is not elected to be the president of the millions of people who love him or have die hard affection for him, he is president for those who love him, those who don't and the independents.

While you can flout your support for the president, those who criticize him have a right to call him out, infact they are not spewing lies and information about him, his own silence and incompetence and Interpersonal skills he lacks is on show.

A leader is elected to lead from the front, it's simple buhari cannot talk to the country, he cannot take live questions from reporters, he doesn't have the mantra, and this and more are qualities of a great leader not just taking cover under the people who love you.

He needs to listen to the other side too, what's the demand ? Very simple. Lead the Nation in the time of crisis, be more visible and accessible, address the Nation and instill confidence in the people that the government is up to the task. This is not hard to do unless there's some underlying scheming going on.

Nigerians are skeptical because we have seen this before and the uncertainty it brought on the Nation. It should not repeat itself because this is no fools land

As far as the 15 million people that voted for Buhari are concerned, the president has been doing the bolded .......only the opposition thinks otherwise.
My people have a saying that your rival does not kill a large game and you will be happy about it.
11 million people voted for Atiku for crying out loud, that a huge number and as such the "wailing " should be as loud as it is, as a buhari supporter I'm not bothered by the wailings ,I see it as healthy and would have considered the opposition supporters as stupid if they have not been wailing
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Do you really like how you sound? Leo is the humble guy while the guy is the beggar. I showed you how the conversation panned out with the belief that you set your brain right but alas! It's all gone with the wind. Even after your Leo expressly denied having any financial relationship with the guy, you still attributed it to humility. So when it fits your Leo's narrative, the guy is a beggar and when it doesn't, the guy is just a normal Nairalander. How come none of them could provide the mail showing the guy begging for money? Or are they all afflicted with the same mail issue?
No wonder you're a poor, cursed fellow. Your brain has obviously been shredded by those you sold it to and there's no hope of getting it back.
Enjoy your lifetime of curses and poverty. It sits well with you
I have no doubt these are shameless people who will shiit inside church and still be arguing. They are simply shameless. Leo who knows what transpired between him and the online begger has said it on several threads how failure to get him swindled has made him a subject of troll. Byt as shameless as your types are , you can go ahead arguing with yourself. This is is in addition to refusing to even swear to what he is busy typing wasting my time on.
Even a black pig will know what happened, but a so-called "human being" is here deceiving himself. Niggah, continue deceiving yourself, it is in the blood.
May calamity continue to befall the liar in abundance. Amen. Can you do same by saying amen as well? Never.

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
TRIGUTIS:
[s][/s]
Lol. Still on this shiiit. And what has it done or achieved. Just cancelling, that's all. Staying at night for it sef. What a job. God is really wonderful. Orisirisi. Everybody with his own brand of problem.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Shaprara: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Put political affiliation aside, Atiku is doing more to respond to the crisis than Buhari. This is not political it’s a health crisis.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
TRIGUTIS:
[s][/s]
Lol. People dey this world sha.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
TRIGUTIS:
God bless you bro
Really? People no get shame again o.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Rubbish.
99 percent of people insulting Buhari are bloody hypocrites. So who did you vote? Buhari or gej or just waiting on the fence so you can start "praying" or cursing?

You just keep on pricing yourself to be an idiot. Where is the evidence of your analysis? I guess you are too stupid not to make claims you can't back with evidence.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

I have known the hypocrites for long especially that trutht828.
Now, wait and see his response to this that has nothing to do with Jonathan or pdp.

Amen. I'm very convinced of my position.
And if Buhari has been handling it well, may sorrow and tears be your portion. I'm sure you are very convinced Buhari has been handling it badly, so, saying amen to this shouldn't be difficult for you.

Lolz..amen.

Billions were budgeted by this same Buhari for healthcare but aso.rock clinic still lacks paracetamol.

May your life and destiny be squandered the same way this government squandered that money for healthcare. Amen.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

And if Buhari has been handling it well, may sorrow and tears be your portion. I'm sure you are very convinced Buhari has been handling it badly, so, saying amen to this shouldn't be difficult for you.

Lolz. Read this news below and ask yourself again if you really want to curse yourself like this:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-aso-rock-clinic-not-paracetamol-cotton-wool

May your destiny be mismanaged the same way this government mismanaged Aso villa clinic fund of 3 billion naira. Amen.

May sorrow and tears multiply upon your soul and may you become a failures in all your endeavours. Amen.

You want "blessings" and you will get it grin
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

One moniker no do you, so you have to add another one? Tell me about hypocrite, very unstraight.
Here he comes with the usual modes as expected. Anyone who doesn't support Buhari is this and that yen yen. Not different from the familiar nonsense. Funny thing is they must throw insults to back their foolish claims. To you hurling prayers/curses, whichever you call it, your claim is you are neither in favour of Jonathan nor Buhari. A very big fat lie. Now, since your claim is you don't support gej or being an ipob fool, pls where are your posts praying/cursing supporters of either atiku or gej as you have been doing for lovers of Buhari?
Okay, now let's say it again. If you support gej or pdp, may sorrow tears and blood be your portion. Based on your comment above, I don't think saying amen to this should be an issue. Except of course if you are a bloody hypocrite.

Lolz. Very soon, your dumb Brain will tell you that all the monikers on nairaland are my . alternative monikers. Looks like you expect everyone to be senseless like you.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

I have no doubt these are shameless people who will shiit inside church and still be arguing. They are simply shameless. Leo who knows what transpired between him and the online begger has said it on several threads how failure to get him swindled has made him a subject of troll. Byt as shameless as your types are , you can go ahead arguing with yourself. This is is in addition to refusing to even swear to what he is busy typing wasting my time on.
Even a black pig will know what happened, but a so-called "human being" is here deceiving himself. Niggah, continue deceiving yourself, it is in the blood.
May calamity continue to befall the liar in abundance. Amen. Can you do same by saying amen as well? Never.

Ok. So it's safe to say he also begged you for money and you refused abi?
Can you confirm that since he's trolling you as well?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Buhari promised to not travel abroad for medical treatment, but he has proken that promise many times.

May broken promises be the portion of your life every step of the way. May all those who promise you anything good greet you with disappointment. Amen.

I'm just warming up. grin. You want "blessing" and you will get it
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:

Buhari promised to not travel abroad for medical treatment, but he has proken that promise many times.

May broken promises be the portion of your life every step of the way. May all those who promise you anything good greet you with disappointment. Amen.

I'm just warming up. grin. You want "blessing" and you will get it
Really? He keeps narrowing it to specific cases where there could be shortcomings after stating it generally and seeing how stupid it sounds. You said Buhari is a bad leader, and indeed went ahead to say may God handle my life the way he handles the country? Is that not the summary? Which one is all these he broke promises, he did this and that? Pls, no need for "he promised this and failed, he did not do this yen yen. In simple term, you said Buhari is a bad leader, this summarises everything.
Now, if he is a bad leader, may every evil befall me. But if he is a good leader (which you disagree with), may you never get anything good in your life. I think this is just the summary. Pls simply answer amen, that's all. No need picking some areas. His leadership encompasses all those areas you are mentioning and that is the summary. Repeating same thing over and over doesn't make you intelligent.
He is a bad leader, this encompasses everything, capitalise on that, I dont have time for all these unending foolish and ineffectual circus.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:

You just keep on pricing yourself to be an idiot. Where is the evidence of your analysis? I guess you are too stupid not to make claims you can't back with evidence.
Go sit down jor.
Which analysis. He is the first to start swearing, yet can't stand the same swearing even for his own claim. Abeg, get da fvck out jor. Bloody hypocrite. Is it about insulting or standing for your conviction which you obviously can't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa / No Need For Sovereign National Conference – Gej / Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.