Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal (8559 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by fredoooooo: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

These are nothing but true words.
People love PMB genuinely and truthfully from.their hearts without any financial favours. I remember him addressing the sane and hardworking youths in Nigeria, during the campaign before election both in 2015 and 2019 that ' i don't have money to share and give you like others, but i promise to do all to do the right things to move the nation forward'.
One of the reason i Love Dem , SimplyLeo, Omenka, passingshot, 9japatriot, festacman, fredoooooo, throwback and many other die hard PMB supporters here,
they stand for the truth despite every insults and stupidity the lazy youths that want to die for the thieving politicans they miss throw at them
People love PMB for his honest lifestyle, no other president in the history of Nigeria can compare to him, he's not among the crooked who stole the country's money and have houses all over the country and everywhere in the world..
That is why 15 million Nigerians voted for whom, those who love him are much more than the thieves who hate him for holding the key to the national purse they are after. Barawos dem.
It is such crooked politicans you see Nairaland sufferheads supporting.
PMB's honest lifestyle made him the only presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent president that spent billions of dollars to rig an election but still lost the election.
15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong at the polls.

It's not just about Buhari bro .. it's about our country NIGERIA.

Buhari is just one of the very few I can vouch for in this corrupt environment of ours .. If those bastards we all put our Democracy hope on did the right thing, who will think of any change in the first place. But no o , those bastards just bastardized the nation and make corruption looks like a normal thing ... they just grow and nurture the cancer called corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
it's fun sha
Lol. Fun?

Niggah, This is no longer fun, it is stark display of irrevocable curse. 24 hrs of cancelling at least 500 comments in a public forum where no one knows anyone for almost a decade? In a group chat where members know themselves, it is understandable. Just like trying to reduce the water in the ocean, who does that if he is not under curse? Funny enough, you stay awake at night because of this. In your mind you are doing some work. That is the impression in the mind of lunatics picking rubbish from the street. They think they are doing great job until when God heals them, that is if they ever get healing. Some people are strong and wicked sha. Whoever did this to you must be very wicked. You need to appease someone.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
sweetsell:

Amen if leadership in Nigeria is the standard. I also have a prayer for you in return.

May all that your forefathers, father, you n your unborn generation till your 7th generation labour for be in vain if the Jonathan you support is not any beta than Buhari. Also may the entirety of your existence n that of your unborn generation be filled with unquantifiable regret till your lineage perish from the face of the earth if Ebele is not beta than Buhari.
You will not see him say anything close to "Amen". Rather, the bloody hypocrite will duck off saying he is no fan of gej or atiku. So who does he support among the main contenders? He will also tell you he is not ipob, so not supporting the albino idiot. So his own is just to be saying if this is this, may this or that befall this and that. Talk of a barren witch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

You will not see him say anything close to "Amen". Rather, the bloody hypocrite will duck off saying he is no fan of gej or atiku. So who does he support among the main contenders? He will also tell you he is not ipob, so not supporting the albino idiot. So his own is just to be saying if this is this, may this or that befall this and that. Talk of a barren witch.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
You may remain like this forever if you don't search for that man you offended. Funny enough, you might be thinking you are doing something of any worth. Just telling you because at least you can still access a social media forum. It hasn't got so bad yet.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

You may remain like this forever if you don't search for that man you offended. Funny enough, you might be thinking you are doing something of any worth. Just telling you because at least you can still access a social media forum. It hasn't got so bad yet.
[/s]
leave me to my curse
i love my job it keeps me alive and hope
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Lol. Fun?

Niggah, This is no longer fun, it is stark display of irrevocable curse. 24 hrs of cancelling at least 500 comments in a public forum where no one knows anyone for almost a decade? In a group chat where members know themselves, it is understandable. Just like trying to reduce the water in the ocean, who does that if he is not under curse? Funny enough, you stay awake at night because of this. In your mind you are doing some work. That is the impression in the mind of lunatics picking rubbish from the street. They think they are doing great job until when God heals them, that is if they ever get healing. Some people are strong and wicked sha. Whoever did this to you must be very wicked. You need to appease someone.
[/s]

You have your job right?
this is my job and I love it
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
leave me to my curse
i love my job it keeps me alive and hope
Go sit down. It is you quoting me, and you might be thinking you are doing any harm. All my comments that you have quoted, where are they? On my head or on the site? May you continue doing this job keeping you alive and may your unborn generation inherit it.
After all, even the lunatics picking up rubbish will bite anyone that attempts stopping them.
For you to know how foolish this job is, if I don't want to followed by a lunatic, pls what does it take to create another moniker? And you continue following this one till eternity. That is a lunatic for you. But you know what, I see this quoting of of yours everywhere and sympathise. Na person born dis one so.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]

You have your job right?
Why not just be cancelling all the comments on nairaland? Or you think if I want to make a comment and don't want to be quoted by a lunatic, I don't know how to create another account? What is there in opening over 1000 gmail's acc in 2 minutes. The issue here is you are just quoting me and it has no effect. I'm just telling you this because I may not even have time to tell you anything again.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Why not just be cancelling all the comments on nairaland? Or you think if I want to make a comment and don't want to be quoted by a lunatic, I don't know how to create another account? What is there in opening over 1000 gmail's acc in 2 minutes. The issue here is you are just quoting me and it has no effect. I'm just telling you this because I may not even have time to tell you anything again.
[/s]
ok sir
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Go sit down. It is you quoting me, and you might be thinking you are doing any harm. All my comments that you have quoted, where are they? On my head or on the site? May you continue doing this job keeping you alive and may your unborn generation inherit it.
After all, even the lunatics picking up rubbish will bite anyone that attempts stopping them.
For you to know how foolish this job is, if I don't want to followed by a lunatic, pls what does it take to create another moniker? And you continue following this one till eternity. That is a lunatic for you. But you know what, I see this quoting of of yours everywhere and sympathise. Na person born dis one so.
[/s]
lol
see my son will take over from me at 50
then by then your son will be a bigot like you and my son will be cancelling his bigotry comments
cool
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]

You have your job right?
But after doing this your job, make sure you stop begging online with alternate acc. Because I saw it somewhere where you were begging simpleo, omenka and some other guys like that for money. I even came across one picture of one emaciated, frustrated weed smoking idiot with pack of cigarettes in his front. The head of the idiot look like a hungry tadpole. That is how cursed lunatics look like in real life.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
lol
then by then your son will be a bigot like you and my son will be cancelling his bigotry comments
cool
I saw one picture of one emaciated hungry looking weed smoking idiot on nairaland. The head is much bigger than the rest of the body as per hungry tadpole, one strong vein the hungry big head. Do you realise that is how cursed lunatics look like?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
ok sir
Just do your job and stop begging omenka and simpleo on the site. Because they have proven times without number they will not give you anything. As for me, quote me a million times per day, I no kukuma get anything, so no expect anything from me. It will even be better you concentrate on the big boys on nairaland. I never see money chop, let alone for one man wey don offend some strong men.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
7lives:

Amen.
I know say e dey pain you that people are still with Buhari.
You go just kill yourself, hateful people.

Lolz. Yeah, only dumb people or paid apologists, like you are still with him.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. Yeah, only dumb people or paid apologists, like you are still with him.
Answer the prayer as others have been answering based on their convictions. All these digressions away from the prayer are symptoms of hypocrites.
May God handle my life the way Buhari handle Nigeria, I said A big Amen.

May God handle your life the way Gej or Atiku handled Nigeria, pls say amen as well.
Forget that crap of not being a fan of this or that, at least these are the main contenders, and you wanted one of them to be the president.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
lol
cool
What a family of comment on nairaland. Is that where your life and family has been confined to? Hmmm. Something stronger than I had thought.
Anyway, I doubt any of my extended family members is on nairaland. I'm also a casual visitor. Perhaps, you and your son will be commenting and be cancelling yourselves out when the time comes. But my life isn't confined to nairaland. When dem no curse me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2020
sweetsell:

Amen if leadership in Nigeria is the standard. I also have a prayer for you in return.

May all that your forefathers, father, you n your unborn generation till your 7th generation labour for be in vain if the Jonathan you support is not any beta than Buhari. Also may the entirety of your existence n that of your unborn generation be filled with unquantifiable regret till your lineage perish from the face of the earth if Ebele is not beta than Buhari.

Jonathan made mistakes and he was justly booted out of office. I don't support Jonathan because of the corruption in his government, but buhari is not better than Jonathan. So, your prayer is for those who supports Jonathan's government.

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

[s]Masturbating? Really? It is you tagging me on another thread so you can masturbate very well.
A quick check at your posts show this is what you masturbate with all the time. Is there any day you don't do "may this be this, may that be that"?

Gerrout. Yes, Buhari is a good man and I say amen to any prayer or curse on the ground that he is not a good man.

Paid agent? I don't expect less from agents of darkness. And in addition, if I'm indeed a paid agent, may hunger sorrow tears and blood be the portion of me and my family. But if I'm not, may exact fate be your portion. I expect a very loud AMEN[/s].

I didn't even read any of your nonsense. If Buhari is a bad leader, then may sorrow and bitterness be the portion of you and your entire family.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

[s]Answer the prayer as others have been answering based on their convictions. All these digressions away from the prayer are symptoms of hypocrites.

May God handle your life the way Gej or Atiku handled Nigeria, pls say amen as well.
Forget that crap of not being a fan of this or that, at least these are the main contenders, and you wanted one of them to be the president.
[/s]

It's nice to see that I've given you a job. I didn't read your rubbish. May bitterness and sorrow be your portion this year if Buhari if a bad leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Similarly, may your life be handled the way gej and atiku handled Nigeria.

Watch how the clown now deny the duo even though all these swearing are because they didn't get the seat.

Why did you call it a curse? Since you said Buhari is a good leader, you should see it as a blessing now.

I'm not a PDP member or supporter, so that your prayer will be for them.

May bitterness and sorrow be your portion this year and forever if buhari is a bad leader
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by sweetsell: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Exactly what you suggested is what the foolish guy replied. This despicable souls do think everyone is as foolish as them indeed.

TIGRITIS:

trutht828 post=87884199:

Jonathan made mistakes and he was justly booted out of office. I don't support Jonathan because of the corruption in his government, but buhari is not better than Jonathan. So, your prayer is for those who supports Jonathan's government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

You see it as a curse, the more reason they are your anthem in all threads.

You are the one who called it a curse. I only gave you a prayer and you are acting as if I'm cursing you. You should even be happy that I prayed for you. Here again is the prayer. May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria economy and security. Amen
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

You are fill time.idiot, you know..So anyone who rejects Buhari must be supporting Jonathan or must be an ipob. You are really mentally daft, boy. You are really daft
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by topstone4: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

I'm sorry to say, bro, you sound really stupid. So, everyone who isn't licking buhari ass like you is either an ipob or PDP member? Is Aisha Yesufu an IPOB? Bro/sis, you sound like someone who is mentally blind and daft.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
ornicus:
Sadly , buharis handlers have picked all the wrong things from the gej administration. This is the same way we saw the 49 laptops. Shameless arse licking. No wonder the man is out of touch with reality
Is dis really you? You used to be a buhari supporter. What happened?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Just do your job and stop begging omenka and simpleo on the site. Because they have proven times without number they will not give you anything. As for me, quote me a million times per day, I no kukuma get anything, so no expect anything from me. It will even be better you concentrate on the big boys on nairaland. I never see money chop, let alone for one man wey don offend some strong men.
I see, so it's because you're suffering that's why you love how Buhari is sharing the suffering round. No wonder. You dey find join body ba? You have failed. That suffering will kill you.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Answer the prayer as others have been answering based on their convictions. All these digressions away from the prayer are symptoms of hypocrites.

No wonder you're saying amen to curses. A man that is already down needs fear no fall!!
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
topstone4:

I'm sorry to say, bro, you sound really stupid. So, everyone who isn't licking buhari ass like you is either an ipob or PDP member? Is Aisha Yesufu an IPOB? Bro/sis, you sound like someone who is mentally blind and daft.
trutht828:

You are fill time.idiot, you know..So anyone who rejects Buhari must be supporting Jonathan or must be an ipob. You are really mentally daft, boy. You are really daft
One moniker no do you, so you have to add another one? Tell me about hypocrite, very unstraight.
Here he comes with the usual modes as expected. Anyone who doesn't support Buhari is this and that yen yen. Not different from the familiar nonsense. Funny thing is they must throw insults to back their foolish claims. To you hurling prayers/curses, whichever you call it, your claim is you are neither in favour of Jonathan nor Buhari. A very big fat lie. Now, since your claim is you don't support gej or being an ipob fool, pls where are your posts praying/cursing supporters of either atiku or gej as you have been doing for lovers of Buhari?
Okay, now let's say it again. If you support gej or pdp, may sorrow tears and blood be your portion. Based on your comment above, I don't think saying amen to this should be an issue. Except of course if you are a bloody hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

No wonder you're saying amen to curses. A man that is already down needs fear no fall!!
Oh, is that the new approach? You don't answer, they say you are hypocrite, you did, they say you are down and fears no fall. So, what exactly is your case? Just to form a position, no need swearing to affirm it, yet people must swallow it. Then why can't he answer amen to the converse since his position is genuine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I see, so it's because you're suffering that's why you love how Buhari is sharing the suffering round. No wonder. You dey find join body ba? You have failed. That suffering will kill you.
Shut up. I have no doubt I live better than you. I legitimately earn sufficiently to take care of my family and indeed other relations, including non relations. If this is true, may you remain in sorrow. But if it is a lie, may I remain a sad person till eternity. Pls say amen, I'm sure you are convinced about your opinion.
People insulting Buhari are criminals who have been stopped from stealing. My earning is legitimate and the coming of Buhari even made it easier for me. Anyone earning his pay legitimately has no reason to insult Buhari, only criminals do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:

You are the one who called it a curse. I only gave you a prayer and you are acting as if I'm cursing you. You should even be happy that I prayed for you. Here again is the prayer. May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria economy and security. Amen
Amen. I'm very convinced of my position.
And if Buhari has been handling it well, may sorrow and tears be your portion. I'm sure you are very convinced Buhari has been handling it badly, so, saying amen to this shouldn't be difficult for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra Coalition Asks Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Obi / Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan / Yayi In The Crosshairs: Navigating Allegations Of Project Conversion In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.