Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal (8549 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Yes, I have said it, very simple: AMEN.

And if Buhari is the opposite of what you call him, may exactly same be your portion.

I will expect you to say the simple amen as well. No need for further corner corner or running here and there saying something else.

Amen. Hope you will stop masturbating now, paid agent?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Akanbiedu:

Problem with fence-sitters like you is that you try to hide behind a finger. Imagine attributing the electricity problem to ONLY five years of Buhari.

Nobody takes you seriously.

Fence sitters?
Apc/pdp can only play their games because u accept to play, when they realize u are done with the games, the useless politicians would sit up
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. You must work yourself thin to earn your pay.

Why did you see what I typed as a curse? You should see it as a blessing now? Shebi you said buhari is the best thing after sliced bread? So why are you seeing what I wrote as a curse? Or is your brain also becoming dead like that or Buhari?
You see it as a curse, the more reason they are your anthem in all threads.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

Yeah, one of the evidences of his good work is budgeting billions for aso rock villa clinic and yet the clinic doesn't have common paracetamol. May your life and destiny be handled the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Similarly, may your life be handled the way gej and atiku handled Nigeria.

Watch how the clown now deny the duo even though all these swearing are because they didn't get the seat.

2 Likes

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

Amen. Hope you will stop masturbating now, paid agent?

Masturbating? Really? It is you tagging me on another thread so you can masturbate very well.
A quick check at your posts show this is what you masturbate with all the time. Is there any day you don't do "may this be this, may that be that"?

Gerrout. Yes, Buhari is a good man and I say amen to any prayer or curse on the ground that he is not a good man.

Paid agent? I don't expect less from agents of darkness. And in addition, if I'm indeed a paid agent, may hunger sorrow tears and blood be the portion of me and my family. But if I'm not, may exact fate be your portion. I expect a very loud AMEN.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Masturbating? Really? It is you tagging me on another thread so you can masturbate very well.
A quick check at your posts show this is what you masturbate with all the time. Is there any day you don't do "may this be this, may that be that"?

Gerrout. Yes, Buhari is a good man and I say amen to any prayer or curse on the ground that he is not a good man.

Paid agent? I don't expect less from agents of darkness. And in addition, if I'm indeed a paid agent, may hunger sorrow tears and blood be the portion of me and my family. But if I'm not, may exact fate be your portion. I expect a very loud AMEN.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Similarly, may your life be handled the way gej and atiku handled Nigeria.

Watch how the clown now deny the duo even though all these swearing are because they didn't get the seat.
[/s]
[s]
TIGRITIS:

You see it as a curse, the more reason they are your anthem in all threads.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
One hate agent of Lucifer is on the thread cursing because Buhari is this and that. He cursed based on his satanic belief Buhari is bad. I have answered Amen, but the Satan will never answer a simple amen for the converse. It is clear some humans are worse than Lucifer himself, and they have the gut to be typing curses with their leprouse fingers. Bloody satanists. If you are sure Buhari is truly bad as you agent of darkness have been preaching, what stops you from saying simple AMEN.

Cc trutht828
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Yes, I have said it, very simple: AMEN.

And if Buhari is the opposite of what you call him, may exactly same be your portion.

I will expect you to say the simple amen as well. No need for further corner corner or running here and there saying something else.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

You have cursed on this thread and the intended recipient has accepted it with Amen, based on the condition of the curse. But you, on the other hand, ducked, under the guise of not being a supporter of pdp yen yen yen.
Now, the bolded is not about who you support but a straight declaration of Buhari leadership, under which you have also placed a curse. It is agreed that the most potent curses are the ones placed on oneself.

Now, to the bolded text, if on the other hand Buhari is not a bad leader, may same be your portion. I expect you to respond with a thunderous AMEN. At least, this is not about party affiliation, but strictly a personal conviction that is so "true" that curses can start flying.

[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

I'm waiting for your own "Amen" too, since you agree that Buhari is a bad leader. Note, this is not about being a pdp or APC. So, it is not a comparison of parties or leaders, it is an independent statement.

For clarity, if Buhari is not a bad leader, may same fate in that your curse be your portion. You should be able to respond to this without difficulty.
[/s]
[s]
TIGRITIS:

AMEN!!!

Accordingly, if Buhari is a good leader, may same be your portion.

At this stage, I expect a very loud AMEN if you are not a bloody hypocrite.
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
This one still dey here dey cancel comment?
Choi, baba God, may this never be my portion
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
Lol.
Even if na swear dem swear for dis one, you no get god to deflect am?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by XANDERBOY85: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

These are nothing but true words.
People love PMB genuinely and truthfully from.their hearts without any financial favours. I remember him addressing the sane and hardworking youths in Nigeria, during the campaign before election both in 2015 and 2019 that ' i don't have money to share and give you like others, but i promise to do all to do the right things to move the nation forward'.
One of the reason i Love Dem , SimplyLeo, Omenka, passingshot, 9japatriot, festacman, fredoooooo, throwback and many other die hard PMB supporters here,
they stand for the truth despite every insults and stupidity the lazy youths that want to die for the thieving politicans they miss throw at them
People love PMB for his honest lifestyle, no other president in the history of Nigeria can compare to him, he's not among the crooked who stole the country's money and have houses all over the country and everywhere in the world..
That is why 15 million Nigerians voted for whom, those who love him are much more than the thieves who hate him for holding the key to the national purse they are after. Barawos dem.
It is such crooked politicans you see Nairaland sufferheads supporting.
PMB's honest lifestyle made him the only presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent president that spent billions of dollars to rig an election but still lost the election.
15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong at the polls.

Utter and undiluted crap!

Your love for him stems from ethno-religious sentiments......the fact he’s disproportionately favouring the core muslim north while at the same time dealing with and cheating the ‘hated’ Igbos!
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
Hmmm.
Imagine, normal human beings either make comment or when no comment to make, read and go. But this one is 24 hrs on the site cancelling comments. I swear the person wey you offend really strong. I no pray to offend that kind person
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Hmmm.
Imagine, normal human beings either make comment or when no comment to make, read and go. But this one is 24 hrs on the site cancelling comments. I swear the person wey you offend really strong. I no pray to offend that kind person
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

This one still dey here dey cancel comment?
Choi, baba God, may this never be my portion
[/s]
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
Better go and apologise to that strong man wey you offend. If not, this load wey he put on your head no funny at all. Imagine, cancelling over 500 comments a day. So what is the end result?
A kindda donkey seated with heavy load on her back but doesn't even know what it is. Just feeling of carrying heavy load. That is your case.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Lol.
Even if na swear dem swear for dis one, you no get god to deflect am?
[/s]
i can give you free tutorials if you want to join me
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
Lol. The day a mad man knows he is mad, that is when the madness is over. So in your mind, what exactly are you doing? Attacking or opposing?
You dey carry load wey no get value.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPros:
[s][/s]
i can give you free tutorials if you want to join me
I jump am pass. Na me and you offend someone? Abeg keep the tutorial for your unborn generation. Na their portion.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nawao.

Person born pikin, another man turn am to slowpoke. Imagine, 24 hrs cancelling all comments on the site. Just like one mad man sweeping refuse dump thinking it is doing some work. Some people can be wicked sha
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by sweetsell: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

So, you use two monikers? You just expose yourself as a rule breaker.

Is this also how you bought the whole of your Village under Buhari? By breaking the law?

May everything you have acquired become a curse onto you if buahri is a bad leader

Amen if leadership in Nigeria is the standard. I also have a prayer for you in return.

May all that your forefathers, father, you n your unborn generation till your 7th generation labour for be in vain if the Jonathan you support is not any beta than Buhari. Also may the entirety of your existence n that of your unborn generation be filled with unquantifiable regret till your lineage perish from the face of the earth if Ebele is not beta than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by 7lives: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:

Yeah, one of the evidences of his good work is budgeting billions for aso rock villa clinic and yet the clinic doesn't have common paracetamol. May your life and destiny be handled the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen

Amen.
I know say e dey pain you that people are still with Buhari.
You go just kill yourself, hateful people.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Sadly , buharis handlers have picked all the wrong things from the gej administration. This is the same way we saw the 49 laptops. Shameless arse licking. No wonder the man is out of touch with reality
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 1:39am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

I jump am pass. Na me and you offend someone? Abeg keep the tutorial for your unborn generation. Na their portion.
[/s]
lol
you'll love it and thank me later
I'm admitting students
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 1:39am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Better go and apologise to that strong man wey you offend. If not, this load wey he put on your head no funny at all. Imagine, cancelling over 500 comments a day. So what is the end result?
A kindda donkey seated with heavy load on her back but doesn't even know what it is. Just feeling of carrying heavy load. That is your case.
[/s]lol
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by CoronaVirusPros: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Lol. The day a mad man knows he is mad, that is when the madness is over. So in your mind, what exactly are you doing? Attacking or opposing?
You dey carry load wey no get value.
[/s]
it's fun sha
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by techstack: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

These are nothing but true words.
People love PMB genuinely and truthfully from.their hearts without any financial favours. I remember him addressing the sane and hardworking youths in Nigeria, during the campaign before election both in 2015 and 2019 that ' i don't have money to share and give you like others, but i promise to do all to do the right things to move the nation forward'.
One of the reason i Love Dem , SimplyLeo, Omenka, passingshot, 9japatriot, festacman, fredoooooo, throwback and many other die hard PMB supporters here,
they stand for the truth despite every insults and stupidity the lazy youths that want to die for the thieving politicans they miss throw at them
People love PMB for his honest lifestyle, no other president in the history of Nigeria can compare to him, he's not among the crooked who stole the country's money and have houses all over the country and everywhere in the world..
That is why 15 million Nigerians voted for whom, those who love him are much more than the thieves who hate him for holding the key to the national purse they are after. Barawos dem.
It is such crooked politicans you see Nairaland sufferheads supporting.
PMB's honest lifestyle made him the only presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent president that spent billions of dollars to rig an election but still lost the election.
15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong at the polls.

Put me o, I am a fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2020
allthingsgood:
Fact since 2015 buhari came into power, Nigeria's political space has remained divided. Those who hate and criticize me President are hell bent on never seeing anything good in him. While those who love buhari are hell bent on disregarding all wailings.

When most countries have United to fight the dreaded corona virus, in Nigeria the virus is like a dream come true for buharis critics. Bullets after bullets have been shot at me President by both foreign and local critics, yet all have fallen flat with little or no impact. Buhari himself never responds to such hate and insults. He doesn't have to, because the millions of devout fans and followers would never let anything touch him or change their perception of him

As at today, the love for Buhari remains unflinching and unshakable, just like those who hate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu / Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.