Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal (8554 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by VaselineCrew: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:

Are you saying those educated in Nigeria have no knowledge of how to influence the uneducated ones to make beta choices or you are just being delusional ?

how do we educate this guys for instance, that he doesn't need to swim in gutter for buhari?

these are the types of challenges we face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by overall90: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish Igbos exposing their foolishness as always. I made more money under Buhari than I ever made under any president but that doesn't mean he does not have his own shortcoming.

If my years is to be judged by your prayers under Buhari I will say amen amen amen to it over a trillion times. I built 3 houses under Buhari so what are you ducking talking about but do I want a beta government yes so stop commenting out of foolishness bigotry n chronic hate.

I am talking homes on the island not so remote igbo village O.

you see how stupid Buhari supporters are.
any Nigerian critiquing Buhari's obvious incompetence is Igbo.
so your so called love for Buhari is not based on altruism but because you built three houses which by the way could even be a lie.
the fact is that you idiots have sold your conscience otherwise i don't know how a normal human can support what is currently going on with Nigeria leadership.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:
As you be superman u suppose go force do live broadcast now. Those foolish like you even with live broadcast will heap more insult on the president so what use is your suggestion.

Why e post fake, old picture in the first place? Mumu. Even the one wey dey obviously wrong una brainwashed head no go let una talk.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by 9japride(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:

Are you saying those educated in Nigeria have no knowledge of how to influence the uneducated ones to make beta choices or you are just being delusional ?
[color=#006600][/color]

You are the one being delusional, when the reasonable Nigerians are few and the uneducated ones are not ready to change due to religion and tribal sentiments. I believe people like are not also ready to influence people to make the right choices.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
which u r one of here, Hypocrite u r. it shows in all ur posts, a real Hypocrite ,try n get sense
I'm neither pdp not apc. I have more sense than you. I've seen enough of their scams to be smart enough not to support any useless party. It's you the foolish apc brain dead supporters that make more noise here. That's why i will keep shaming you people.
Until u can explain why a man who's whereabouts are doubted decides to put up an old pic as proof just keep shut. Or else stick to what you all do...ignore the main issue at hand and beat about the bush like you have been doing.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by etrouble: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Haters can go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

I'm neither pdp not apc. I've seen enough of their scams to be smart enough not to support any useless party.
i say shut up n keep d lies to ur sef. u r a supporter of thieves. it shows in all ur post. abeg waka. i know ur type,..same scope, i voted for PMB in 2015, but now, i regret it....all na lie, na scam, na criminals una vote for ...na 2day.. go bury ur head abeg. or lie to ur fellow zombies here

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:
Haters can go and die.
grin grin grin
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Criticize don't insult
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by donb06: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2020
9japride:
If majority of the population are educated and well informed, I don't think they will ever have the thought of voting Buhari.
no words are truer than this

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Obrigardo: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
It's true there are government agents on this thread. Is this part of the work of the special assistant to Buhari on digital media?

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
i say shut up n keep d lies to ur sef. u r a supporter of thieves. it shows in all ur post. abeg waka. i know ur type,..same scope, i voted for PMB in 2015, but now, i regret it....all na lie, na scam, na criminals una vote for ...na 2day.. go bury ur head abeg. or lie to ur fellow zombies here
Who cares what you think anyway. As you can't even defend a simple blunder by your master you'd rather deviate and talk about less important things. Even if I'm pdp does it change your inability to defend the stupidity of your brain masters? Una go still get sense one day. Anyway you are still a boy so u can't comprehend politicians.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
u r d one so delusional here, not d member u quoted, because i don't know how a normal human being with conscience could be supporting what kind of total full blown corruption and stealing that happened in Nigeria for 16 years. wicked people. sweetsell, don't bother to reply dis one abeg, u and i know dem 2 wells
Ow...so u were matured enough when pdp was in power? And u saw all they did and how they looted the country dry. Do u remember when apc held a rally claiming there was no subsidy? As soon as they came into power why did they continue paying subsidy? I don't have your time anyway. If not I would list all the rubbish your apc thieves are doing and how they have taken over from the rogues called pdp. Keep waiting on Buhari to better your life. As you've decided not to have sense it will fall on u one day.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish Igbos exposing their foolishness as always. I made more money under Buhari than I ever made under any president but that doesn't mean he does not have his own shortcoming.

If my years is to be judged by your prayers under Buhari I will say amen amen amen to it over a trillion times. I built 3 houses under Buhari so what are you ducking talking about but do I want a beta government yes so stop commenting out of foolishness bigotry n chronic hate.

I am talking homes on the island not so remote igbo village O.

So, you use two monikers? You just expose yourself as a rule breaker.

Is this also how you bought the whole of your Village under Buhari? By breaking the law?

May everything you have acquired become a curse onto you if buahri is a bad leader

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Eteka1:
And may God handle your life the Way Jonathan handled Nigeria and Ikpeazu handles Abia, Orton handles Benue, Dickson handled Bayelsa, Atiku handled Nigeria etc.

It means you agree that buahri is a bad leader; that's why you feel threatened and couldn't say amen.

And for your information, I'm not a PDP member. Look for a different way to reveal your stupidity
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

I say a Big Amen to that. May God handle your life the same way the corrupt politicians you support handle Nigeria economy in 16 years.

May those who should help you handle your case with levity the same way PDP handled Nigeria.

If Jonathan is a good leader, PMB won't be President by now.

But if Buhari is a good leader, better than the criminals you worship, may tears and agony turn your life to their abode this year. May destruction become a daily occurrence in your life.

Apart from being the first person to like your post,
Noticed i say AMEN to your prayers, if you refused to say Amen to your own say prayers ehn, u go hear wen. Hypo people dem

I'm not a PDP member because I know long ago that both PDP and APC are the same. Don't tell me you are still too daft and stupid to realise that?
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

So, you use two monikers? You just expose yourself as a rule breaker.

Is this also how you bought the whole of your Village under Buhari? By breaking the law?

May everything you have acquired become a curse onto you if buahri is a bad leader
You have cursed on this thread and the intended recipient has accepted it with Amen, based on the condition of the curse. But you, on the other hand, ducked, under the guise of not being a supporter of pdp yen yen yen.
Now, the bolded is not about who you support but a straight declaration of Buhari leadership, under which you have also placed a curse. It is agreed that the most potent curses are the ones placed on oneself.

Now, to the bolded text, if on the other hand Buhari is not a bad leader, may same be your portion. I expect you to respond with a thunderous AMEN. At least, this is not about party affiliation, but strictly a personal conviction that is so "true" that curses can start flying.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

It means you agree that buahri is a bad leader; that's why you feel threatened and couldn't say amen.

And for your information, I'm not a PDP member. Look for a different way to reveal your stupidity
I'm waiting for your own "Amen" too, since you agree that Buhari is a bad leader. Note, this is not about being a pdp or APC. So, it is not a comparison of parties or leaders, it is an independent statement.

For clarity, if Buhari is not a bad leader, may same fate in that your curse be your portion. You should be able to respond to this without difficulty.

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
After PDP and APC dumb supporters finish insulting themselves, I hope the country would stop being a shithole
After 5 years of Buhari, they are just discussing electricity with Germany

Make una continue, the dumbest youths on the planet, zero retrospect, just keep suffering and smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:
Fact since 2015 buhari came into power, Nigeria's political space has remained divided. Those who hate and criticize me President are hell bent on never seeing anything good in him. While those who love buhari are hell bent on disregarding all wailings.

When most countries have United to fight the dreaded corona virus, in Nigeria the virus is like a dream come true for buharis critics. Bullets after bullets have been shot at me President by both foreign and local critics, yet all have fallen flat with little or no impact. Buhari himself never responds to such hate and insults. He doesn't have to, because the millions of devout fans and followers would never let anything touch him or change their perception of him

As at today, the love for Buhari remains unflinching and unshakable, just like those who hate him
lipsrsealed.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
TIGRITIS:

I'm waiting for your own "Amen" too, since you agree that Buhari is a bad leader. Note, this is not about being a pdp or APC. So, it is not a comparison of parties or leaders, it is an independent statement.

For clarity, if Buhari is not a bad leader, may same fate in that your curse be your portion. You should be able to respond to this without difficulty.

I am not even a PDP member.
Since Buhari is not a bad leader, may God handle your life and destiny the same way Buhari handles Nigeria security and economy.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
TIGRITIS:

You have cursed on this thread and the intended recipient has accepted it with Amen, based on the condition of the curse. But you, on the other hand, ducked, under the guise of not being a supporter of pdp yen yen yen.
Now, the bolded is not about who you support but a straight declaration of Buhari leadership, under which you have also placed a curse. It is agreed that the most potent curses are the ones placed on oneself.

Now, to the bolded text, if on the other hand Buhari is not a bad leader, may same be your portion. I expect you to respond with a thunderous AMEN. At least, this is not about party affiliation, but strictly a personal conviction that is so "true" that curses can start flying.

I didn't read your rubbish. I know nothing good can come out of a Buhari ass licker.

Just say a simple amen. May your life reflect everything that Nigeria reflects under Buhari. Amen.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Bizibi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
When you see a thread created by a known apc sycophant just know it complete thrash....they are fools anyway.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Akanbiedu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
After PDP and APC dumb supporters finish insulting themselves, I hope the country would stop being a shithole
After 5 years of Buhari, they are just discussing electricity with Germany

Make una continue, the dumbest youths on the planet, zero retrospect, just keep suffering and smiling

Problem with fence-sitters like you is that you try to hide behind a finger. Imagine attributing the electricity problem to ONLY five years of Buhari.

Nobody takes you seriously.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

I am not even a PDP member.
Since Buhari is not a bad leader, may God handle your life and destiny the same way Buhari handles Nigeria security and economy.
AMEN!!!

Accordingly, if Buhari is a good leader, may same be your portion.

At this stage, I expect a very loud AMEN if you are not a bloody hypocrite.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

I didn't read your rubbish. I know nothing good can come out of a Buhari ass licker.

Just say a simple amen. May your life reflect everything that Nigeria reflects under Buhari. Amen.
Yes, I have said it, very simple: AMEN.

And if Buhari is the opposite of what you call him, may exactly same be your portion.

I will expect you to say the simple amen as well. No need for further corner corner or running here and there saying something else.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by TIGRITIS: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
One hate agent of Lucifer is on the thread cursing because Buhari is this and that. He cursed based on his satanic belief Buhari is bad. I have answered Amen, but the Satan will never answer a simple amen for the converse. It is clear some humans are worse than Lucifer himself, and they have the gut to be typing curses with their leprouse fingers. Bloody satanists. If you are sure Buhari is truly bad as you agent of darkness have been preaching, what stops you from saying simple AMEN.

Cc trutht828
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ejanla077: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stupid article from a zombie.. Stupid sophisticated morronss everywhere
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by 7lives: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria.

May those who should help you handle your case with levity the same way Buhari handles Nigeria.

If Buhari is a good leader, may you be blessed thus year.

But if Buhari is a bad leader, may tears and agony turn your life to their abode this year. May destruction become a daily occurrence in your life.

AMEN.
Nonsense, I've NEVER seen a more committed president, Buhari have done exceptionally well with little resources, compare to those who had it all and still end up a failure.
Whoever have something useful to say should step forward please.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by 7lives: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

I say a Big Amen to that. May God handle your life the same way the corrupt politicians you support handle Nigeria economy in 16 years.

May those who should help you handle your case with levity the same way PDP handled Nigeria.

If Jonathan is a good leader, PMB won't be President by now.

But if Buhari is a good leader, better than the criminals you worship, may tears and agony turn your life to their abode this year. May destruction become a daily occurrence in your life.

Apart from being the first person to like your post,
Noticed i say AMEN to your prayers, if you refused to say Amen to your own say prayers ehn, u go hear wen. Hypo people dem

una see dem life, d same tin all dis wailers come up with, hypocrites everywhere. see scope. say Amen as Other people reply Amen to ur prayers. zombie wey dey support criminals

You've just made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
7lives:

AMEN.
Nonsense, I've NEVER seen a more committed president, Buhari have done exceptionally well with little resources, compare to those who had it all and still end up a failure.
Whoever have something useful to say should step forward please.

Yeah, one of the evidences of his good work is budgeting billions for aso rock villa clinic and yet the clinic doesn't have common paracetamol. May your life and destiny be handled the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
TIGRITIS:
One hate agent of Lucifer is on the thread cursing because Buhari is this and that. He cursed based on his satanic belief Buhari is bad. I have answered Amen, but the Satan will never answer a simple amen for the converse. It is clear some humans are worse than Lucifer himself, and they have the gut to be typing curses with their leprouse fingers. Bloody satanists. If you are sure Buhari is truly bad as you agent of darkness have been preaching, what stops you from saying simple AMEN.

Cc trutht828

Lolz. You must work yourself thin to earn your pay.

Why did you see what I typed as a curse? You should see it as a blessing now? Shebi you said buhari is the best thing after sliced bread? So why are you seeing what I wrote as a curse? Or is your brain also becoming dead like that or Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Why Reps Invited President Buhari / FG Refineries Earn ₦21 Billion, Lose ₦778 Billion In Five Years / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.