Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (88643 Views)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / BREAKING: Protest Rocks Akure Over Akeredolu’s Vacation Order To Herdsmen[photos / Election Protest Rocks Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Dcoy: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Why do the pictures look similar to the one in Lagos, maybe the explosions were similar, but the one of Lagos then ignited a gas pipe.... Ahhhhh...... Just postulating oh......

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by 2special(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Seems some people are just happy

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by MYHUBBY: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Just look at your assertion. "What if it's from space" angry even if it's a bit head cover that's coming from space to earth's atmosphere with such magnitude NASA and all other relevant authorities Nation and worldwide would have raised alarm weeks before impact.

My friend...SW is being bombed, you better start aligning with those who can fight your battle.

so who can fight the battle? the KANU bss that was forced to drink mud water or the Ipob that was deserted in East?

I'm asking who can fight the battle? the failed secessionist?

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by GamalNasser: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Caution30:

I'm suspecting an asteroid, judging from Crater created... NASA did predicted that an asteroid will pass close to Earth on March 29

I have checked NASA sentry and NEAT and they didn't report any asteroid impact on the Earth yesterday , if there was they would be the first to know because the do 24 hours monitoring and observation of all impacts and neat Earth situations as regards asteroids
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2020
kingthreat:
I was just about to blame someone for the bomb but with the crater size, i have to ask what kind of bomb will cause such an impact.
I doubt it was a bomb.
Maybe a thunderstorm or sky quake
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Hahaha
We no warn una?
U think u are too special to be bombed?
You keep supporting these Northerners that destroyed their homes
This is actually just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by adecz: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Yoruba land under attack!! shocked shocked shocked

Amotekun, where art thou??

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by lastempero: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Amoketun should be unleash
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by GamalNasser: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2020
SlayerForever:

It was a meteor. And a small one to make such a small destruction.

I have checked up NASA sentry and NEAT platform and they didn't report any impact from a meteorite or asteroid today , if it was it will be there , they monitor impacts and neat Earth situations as regards asteroids

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

That's the same question I'm asking....what if its from outer space sef...or natural disaster.
Exactly don't mind mischief makers

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by babtoundey(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Some set of individuals are born with hate and bitterness, they live all their miserable lives breeding and nurturing hate and wishing misfortunes on their perceived enemies and neighbors. What right thinking creature will rejoice, mock and lounge into childish ethnic banter on news of explosion (bomb blast or natural disasters).

Whether this is happening in the North or South, it is a strong indication that no where is safe. What was yesterday a Chinese disease is what the entire world battles today. These slow thinking human will not learn from this. Instead, they attached politics to every bad news and make it an excuse to justify their shaky and footless stance on national polity.

Disasters are of varying dimensions. One of the greatest disasters that a man can ever face is sharing nation with hate-filled hypocritical bigots.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Signs of the end.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by AuroraB(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
MYHUBBY:

like the one that destroyed properties and claimed lives at Onitsha?
...it's a friendly knockout from your friendly boy's scout, my dear wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Zinny25:
people are asked to stay home yet bomb blast meets them in their homes. Dear Lord protect your children,nowhere is safe again in this country.
lemme clue the possibility of asteroid is very high, it's not a bomb.....cuz the impact is large and the hole it dugged is colossal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Henon: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Where are Amotekun personnels? It's time!
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
dotuna3:
I said it. I heard it too it was so loud. I was in the toilet about to pee when I heard the loud sound and vibration came with heavy breeze. Chaiii my pee seized have to rush back. I said it immediately that sound is not less than an explosion.

It wasn't an explosion, it was a thud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Odingo1: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
The reason why the Jihadist will overun South West easily is because they fully know that if they invade SW as they are doing now some Yorubas will defend their actions as good and blame it on another thing.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by helinues: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
technicallyrich:

Typical fear fear yaribanza.koward

Say us well you your fellows reading from the side bar..
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Skmoda360(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Signs of the end.
from the look of things it's an asteroids
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Henon: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

lemme clue the possibility of asteroid is very high, it's not a bomb.....cuz the impact is large and the hole it dugged is colossal...
Bomb expert, so na shovel dug that hole and made loud sound?
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Ogunkillbuhari: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
If it's bomb blast, then something sinister is going on in the southwest....first Ado Ekiti explosion, follow by Abule Ado in Lagos and now Akure. IB, ABK,SGB should be warming up for theirs
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by crazycrypto710: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
This is it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by MYHUBBY: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
AuroraB:
...it's a friendly knockout from your friendly boy's scout, my dear wink wink

the one that happened at Onitsha was tips of the iceberg too I presume?

maybe na your yam legs and biabia dey prevent you from reasoning like a human. you're too slow in reasoning

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by rusher14: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Crater from a meteor.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by 989900: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Caution30:

I'm suspecting an asteroid, judging from Crater created... NASA did predicted that an asteroid will pass close to Earth on March 29

Most likely a bolide.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by JustSul: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

That's the same question I'm asking....what if its from outer space sef...or natural disaster.

Why should we read your post...what do you know?, what's the quality of the substance in your head. Son of a bitch like has no business with the affairs of the nation. Crawl back to do what you know how to do best.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Caution30: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Gartol:
All asteroids that will approach earth for the next 100 years are all known and named already, it wasn't an asteroid, asteroids will leave rock particles and debris I assume.
Saw some pics of same incident on Twitter and there were Rocky like debris

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Odingo1: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

It wasn't an explosion, it was a thud
Nobi only thunder, una dey try o.
Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by SlayerForever: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

I have checked up NASA sentry and NEAT platform and they didn't report any impact from a meteorite or asteroid today , if it was it will be there , they monitor impacts and neat Earth situations as regards asteroids

This meteor may have broken off as the bigger asteroid passed by. There is an asteroid passing by at 30,000 km/h currently. People awake during impact reported they saw a lightening flash and were expecting thunder. They got this instead.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by rusher14: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

I'm with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed by Dereformer(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
All of you are mad. This is pipeline explosion.

NNPC is testing the pressure if their new installations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.