Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP (3225 Views)

What I Observed About Helping People (observation) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by DaddyRochie1642: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Sir Ubunja, ... I Hail Thee

There's this very Vital Observation I made and it has been Over-Looked For Several Decades, ... Infact It has been right there in front of us all this Decades

My Observation;
I Observed accurately; the CHURCH teaches Men How to Become BETTER BETA MALES, ... The Church Teaches and Encourages men on how to Become an Expert In Being a "High Quality SIMP", ... This is The Bitter Truth and I Don't give a FÜCK if anyone's Uncomfortable with This Bitter Truth.

One Time In My Church For Example, ... The Pastor once encouraged a man to Marry a lady that already had two kids, that he saw a "Vision", .. I was "Blue Pilled" dah time, I didn't know it was absolutely wrong.

Another instance;
During Father's Day, .. In The Church, the men are always Told that the can do Better, the men are almost nearly Condemned despite all the sacrifices that the make for their Family and you'll always hear the women shouting "Amen" and "Yes Lord"

But

During "Mother's Day" ...

Guess What

The Women are always "Celebrated", celebrations everywhere because it's mother's day.

You See What am Saying

I'll Like to Know your Opinion on this,
"The Church Truely Teaches and Encourages Men To become an Expert in being a "BETA MALE" ... I want you to give me your Opinion ) Truths that were Just there Right Under Your Nose All along.

God Bless The RedPill.

Cc: Ubunja ((Don't Forget To Bring The Gang along Lets Tackle This.))

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by bluefilm: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
If men decide to become SIMP like you claim, how is that your business?

How does it concern you?

Live your own Non SIMP life.

When you die, no one will ask whether you were a SIMP or none.

One thing I hate in this life is people trying to direct the lives of others and at the same time thinking they are the ones doing the right thing while the others are in the wrong.

That is absolute nonsense.

19 Likes

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Fidelismaria: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Sierusvirus(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Yes, they do.
The main culprit is the mothers and every female.
There main purpose is making a male to be slaves to women that’s why they are fighting for equality believing it’s working.

Fighting for equality without bringing money to the table.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by 2dice01: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
War zone
Oye Internet warriors and keypad Gangsta

Come show your skills

1 Like

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Martinez39s(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2020
bluefilm:

How does it concern you?

One thing I hate in this life is people trying to direct the lives of others and at the same time thinking they are the ones doing the right thing while the others are in the wrong.

undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by coolestofall(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2020
I just wont get the obsession on placing labels on those who choose not to conform with our believes and expectations. The whole gang mentality, everyone wants to belong.

1 Like

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by yeyeosoronga: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmm
While the women and your "simps" are hustling and getting top spots in business and in their finances, you're here looking for simps about.
Time waits for nobody.
Everyman for himself, as no paddy for jungle.
Why not ask your simps to teach you how to make it financially and how to be a boss in real life affairs and not women affairs?
Especially as it seems they are the ones really running the show everywhere. They say jump, and your lot asks how high.
Dangote, Otedola will be called "simps" in your books, yet they be running things..
Open your eyes, time is flying past you.

4 Likes

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
is only a man who wants to allow himself to be manipulated by a fake pastor that would listen to such.if any pastor where to tell me that he had a vision that one lady with five kids from previous marriage would become my wife or that a girl i dont fancy would become my wife i will also tell the pastor that God also give me a vision that such girl can never be my wife.u can be a man and be stubborn towards ur pastor.he cant kill u..all he can do is throw harmless fire and brimestones grin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by DaddyRochie1642: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
bluefilm:

How does it concern you?

You're wasting your time Ranting, ..

4 Likes

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by DaddyRochie1642: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Hmmm
While the women and your "simps" are hustling and getting top spots in business and in their finances, you're here looking for simps about.
Time waits for nobody.
Everyman for himself, as no paddy for jungle.
Why not ask your simps to teach you how to make it financially and how to be a boss in real life affairs and not women affairs?
Especially as it seems they are the ones really running the show everywhere. They say jump, and your lot asks how high.
Dangote, Otedola will be called "simps" in your books, yet they be running things..
Open your eyes, time is flying past you.

Continue Ranting... Its a good thing this is a faceless Forum,... I don't know shit about you and I don't wish to know ... And .. you don't know shit about me too. Lets leave it at that

1 Like

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by DaddyRochie1642: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
is only a man who wants to allow himself to be manipulated by a fake pastor that would listen to such.if any pastor where to tell me that he had a vision that one lady with five kids from previous marriage would become my wife or that a girl i dont fancy would become my wife i will also tell the pastor that God also give me a vision that such girl can never be my wife.u can be a man and be stubborn towards ur pastor.he cant kill u..all he can do is throw harmless fire and brimestones grin.

Thou art Wise Sir.

You indeed Reason with Logic.

Respect

1 Like

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You're wasting your time Ranting, ..

Wow!

Bro, do you even know the meaning of ranting?

You are the one ranting and I just happen to be the one telling you to stop ranting 'cause there ain't no gain in ranting about things you cannot change no matter how much they try.

2 Likes

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by DaddyRochie1642: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
bluefilm:

Wow!

Bro, do you even know the meaning of ranting?

You are the one ranting and I just happen to be the one telling you to stop ranting 'cause there ain't no gain in ranting about things you cannot change no matter how much they try.

Oga If You had Read and Understood my Post Very well, ... you will see that Am simply asking For The Opinion Of Someone That's More Knowledgeable Than I am Concerning that Topic ... Cant You Read ... I don't care if anything Changes or not,

Why are You Pained??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by yeyeosoronga: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Someone is in Sifia pains.

Have some lollipop
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Graysons: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
bluefilm:

How does it concern you?

Well said.
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Dpsychologist: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Skepticus: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
The church, which is part of society also tows the the society's aim of making men simp and blue-pilled.

To be fair, society will collapse when all men get red-pilled because all men would be alpha and selfish to watch out for only themselves. With a lot of blue-pilled SIMPs, there are a lot of fools to be exploited, carrying everyone else.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by gasparpisciotta: 9:23am On May 16, 2020
I concur
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Polynek(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
bluefilm:

How does it concern you?

I love your write up
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Polynek(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by Dangrace01: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Sir Ubunja, ... I Hail Thee

There's this very Vital Observation I made and it has been Over-Looked For Several Decades, ... Infact It has been right there in front of us all this Decades

My Observation;
I Observed accurately; the CHURCH teaches Men How to Become BETTER BETA MALES, ... The Church Teaches and Encourages men on how to Become an Expert In Being a "High Quality SIMP", ... This is The Bitter Truth and I Don't give a FÜCK if anyone's Uncomfortable with This Bitter Truth.

One Time In My Church For Example, ... The Pastor once encouraged a man to Marry a lady that already had two kids, that he saw a "Vision", .. I was "Blue Pilled" dah time, I didn't know it was absolutely wrong.

Another instance;
During Father's Day, .. In The Church, the men are always Told that the can do Better, the men are almost nearly Condemned despite all the sacrifices that the make for their Family and you'll always hear the women shouting "Amen" and "Yes Lord"

But

During "Mother's Day" ...

Guess What

The Women are always "Celebrated", celebrations everywhere because it's mother's day.

You See What am Saying

I'll Like to Know your Opinion on this,
"The Church Truely Teaches and Encourages Men To become an Expert in being a "BETA MALE" ... I want you to give me your Opinion ) Truths that were Just there Right Under Your Nose All along.

God Bless The RedPill.

Cc: Ubunja ((Don't Forget To Bring The Gang along Lets Tackle This.))

Purposely quoted you

When you look at the fruit of the spirit

Patience

Humility

Love etc it's very feminine

Unlike God of old testament that likes war and blood shed

Your points are very valid. Let me stop here
Re: I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP by johnkey: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
i've never been a simp for any girl but i think in real life simps should be left alone and there just for alpha's fascination, we can just try to change their mentality online small small by pinching them for body, las las we alpha's know how to handle the ladies offline while the simp are there to make the world go round.

(1) (Reply)

He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) / Portable Engages In Fierce Street Fight Few Hours After Wedding / When A Woman Is Young, Clean And Beautiful, When Her Values Are Still Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.