Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (114850 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
How much to lodge?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by solmus: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Too much colors everywhere.. but its a lovely hotel
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by naijaloan: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iamikeokwu:
Is not better then Eco hotel

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by ferdvict2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by selemempe: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.
don't call out patience if you haven't called out Tinubu. The word for it is hypocrisy

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'll like you to visit one hotel in Bayelsa. I bet you wouldn't wish to leave. But guess what, it was built by someone whose job is just to be called "first lady". No other job.
is this not the Meglams hotel along fmc yenagoa road, on the left side by a driveway? I've logged there once if its the one
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by directonpc(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Our money
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by koxyz: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okorocha has always been a rich man and will continue to be rich

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by PotatoSalad(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Get a phone with OIS please. I feel dizzy watching this
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Well ...let the right agencies question him about the hotel.....

But a hotel is not about the structure....even though the structure looks more of a office complex.......
A hotel should have good landscape features, topographical touches and hard landscaping.....with a contemporary structural edifice
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by olax02(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Mrs Jonathan Ebele grin
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Femsyn(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Even if you steal, why not use it for something worthwhile for the people of the state. Hotels all the time. Why not hospitals, schools, production coys etc.

Well, as they say, you cant give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
He could have used part of the loot to build a world class hospital angry

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Does it have security?

One of my friends got robbed in one of such hotels when he went home. So much for wanting to stay somewhere nice and private.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by olax02(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
The hotel like office structure...
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
samuel19222:
Polithiefcians
Okorocha used pensioner's money to build a hotel and refused to pay them . The heart of man is wicked.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by PericomaNwankwo: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Formerly Lamonde hotel, Rochas have owned that hotel way before becoming governor.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Bambambiglo: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

This one is suffering from chronic zombiezm

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Not sure if that hallway is up to 1.2 metres wide. Narrow like the way to heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by adaifx: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
. My dear that job position pays o. Aisha security personnel even stole billions from Aisha self and it’s like a thousand was stolen.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice!!
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by stanisbaratheon: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Aridof grin
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by EmmyCC: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Hotel is actually in Abuja unless she built a similar structure in Bayelsa too.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by apex7718: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 2152818[/color]
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by henzy4life: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Amebo it shows u were paid to carry out the job u just did cos there's no full time hustler dat will have dat kind of time u had to be doing the video. Na dem

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Op bia, what is essence of this?
A paid or ..ad?
To make us bittered about him stealing us dry Something only him is doing? Please, to what purpose?
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by laplace19(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
hedonister:
I was in Owerri recently and i decided to visit a hotel that is said to be owned by the former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha and i decided to vlog part of the hotel. It's actually a decent and portable hotel as you can see from the Video and Pictures below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ

There's also another one opposite market square(before FMC Owerri), the hotel is inside and very tranquil. The interior is very okay too.
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Despite the Directory from FG urging everyone to stay at home, OP you still have time to visit Hotel

Wetin Konji no go cause oooo

A beg make una ask am o....
Re: My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.