Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases (57651 Views)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Montlab25: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

It's real.

You don't wan to miss the party.

Quote: if you don't believe in anything remarkable, you can never enjoy anything remarkable.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by AuroraB(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:
We are doomed at last.

Expects thousands ior even millions in the coming weeks

Where are the people who have been saying it does not affect black man? And that Nigeria is hot that it cannot stay in naija?
You sad sad
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Mizwisdom(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

You have a point, they have taken away our rights to all freedom without even due deliberation.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Sniper4real(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

It was 70 people. I had to extend it to 120.

Let's see how things go

Will it be in form of a question or random selection?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by KINGBAYORH(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys please STAY AT HOME.

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

All you need to do is to PARTICIPATE.

I will create a thread for the GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION today by 6pm.

Please check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I've created my account since 2007, so I don't have any reason to scam anyone.

Don't Miss out

Confirm. Good move sir
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by seangy4konji: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Egungun be careful
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by SweetCunt97(f): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Baba na true jarey
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by LilPeezy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin
Believe me this ain't funny. If there is anyone that needs sense right now, you should be d one.....Sense is extremely far from ur brain, u nor get sense for so many reasons known to u.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Johnchyz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys please STAY AT HOME.

Remember, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of 1 Million Naira today by 6pm here on Nairaland.

All you need to do is to PARTICIPATE.

I will create a thread for the GIVEAWAY on the ROMANCE SECTION today by 6pm.

Please check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I've created my account since 2007, so I don't have any reason to scam anyone.

Don't Miss out

. if you create the 1m giveaway in Romance section .are we not going to see it in your profile?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Timileyin1234(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba na true jarey
u go dey surprise when u hear say the people whey get whey dey Abuja pass Lagos
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by buzorcharles(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love it to keep rising so that our useless pastors and politicians will have small sense grin

Time will come when u will be wishing it will stop rising but it will keep rising.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Lexoma(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adex2442:
We are doomed at last.

Expects thousands ior even millions in the coming weeks

Where are the people who have been saying it does not affect black man? And that Nigeria is hot that it cannot stay in naija?

Do you guys actually reason the nonsense that cooks up inside your brain before typing it? What do you mean by We are doomed? did the virus wiped out everyone in China? Virus that 80% affected are mild cases whom might not even need hospital care except those with severe and critical condition (mostly common within old people and people with pre-existing disease. Check Italy statistics and you'll see that more than 80% of the current death had 2-3 existing health issues.

I wonder why some people living in the 21st century yet thinks like primitive people. Don't just come and type rubbish based on figures you see....look to see what caused the figures.

Nigeria might not have done large scale testing which is bad but I still don't criticize them for that. Situationism allow them to prioritize those who have been in affected areas and those who has come in contact first. Even if thousands and millions of people already have the virus, its mild cases which means they can recover from home with good immune system and rest, guess that's where the sit at home is important so as to curb the spread.

Even developed countries advice their mild cases to isolate themselves, make sure to take lots of fluids and rest. Only severe and critical cases needs medical support.

You guys should stop making it look like a death sentence

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Ynkcares4all: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
if it keep rising how safe are uuuuu. Don't pray for what we cannot handle
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Kuginzi: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
But what happened to TB Joshua's prophecy?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by scott04: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
olaric:

What has this got to do with pastors? Please I need to know because I am at a loss here. Politicians, yes, pastors, I don't get it.
it got everything to do with them bro. this is the perfect time to perform a breathtaking miracle so we could all give glory to the most high.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by topsquino(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Johnchyz:
. if you create the 1m giveaway in Romance section .are we not going to see it in your profile?

You will also see in in my POST via my Profile.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Roon9(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You are sick bro
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by SweetCunt97(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Timileyin1234:
u go dey surprise when u hear say the people whey get whey dey Abuja pass Lagos
lies... I knew it will start from that Lagos. I predicted it
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by olaric(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Shut up brainwashed clown, your fraudster pastors are the biggest problem of this country, keep deceiving your self undecided

I can sense your frustration because all I did was to ask you a question but you have now confirmed that something is indeed wrong with you. It's obvious that you don't have any valid reason for insulting men of God. I thought both of us could reason together, but alas you are low in IQ.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Investnow2017: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
SleakBuzzPR:
It will still hit a thousand soon.

Dont believe me? Look up how its moving in other countries that started with just 1 infected case.

The solution to help curb the spread is very harsh and severe. But could get things sorted in less than a month.

By the way....Wuhan is now re-open.

Read well. Some 10 to 15 per cent of those treated have again tested positive.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Thank you for saying imported gods, I'm waiting for those gods to save us especially that one they call jesus grin

I think we are already SAVED!!!... Our salvation lies in our homegrown hardened immune system, borne out of a daily struggle to get by...

A more developed nation with more relaxed immune systems would have large numbers of citizens dropping into ICUs and morgues!!!
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Investnow2017: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
SleakBuzzPR:
It will still hit a thousand soon.

Dont believe me? Look up how its moving in other countries that started with just 1 infected case.

The solution to help curb the spread is very harsh and severe. But could get things sorted in less than a month.

By the way....Wuhan is now re-open.

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by NairaMaster1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fayemi's result is inconclusive
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Johnchyz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

You will also see in in my POST via my Profile.
Ride on sir. You will live healthy and longlife.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by scott04: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
goldengift025:
Bro you have said it all, they have scammed the world.
You mean to tell me only one death in Nigeria( and I tell you that death was not from Coronavirus).
See the big picture guys..::.
It is all the game plan.
person wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by 1stdeolaw(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
We will survive it. Amen
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
LearnITsmash:
[/s]
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by Fragility6: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
ObaOMENT:
Nigeria is not good at stats
So we have 89 confirmed cases and about 700 unconfirmed cases .
U no even notice hw dem dey announce d cases. Minimum of 10 a day
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by hstar: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

It's real.

You don't wan to miss the party.

Quote: if you don't believe in anything remarkable, you can never enjoy anything remarkable.
TOPSQUINO, Na time I dey watch since o owing to d promise you made, things are somehow tense, and please dis is my second time of quoting you, don't elude me please, stay blessed
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
[s]Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery
[/s]
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by olaric(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
scott04:

it got everything to do with them bro. this is the perfect time to perform a breathtaking miracle so we could all give glory to the most high.

Miracle? Then the challenge should go to men of faith all over the world and not just Nigerian pastors. Moreover, you have made your own point very clear, but the person who made the original comment has not been able to establish his reason.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases by LearnITsmash(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
olaric:

I can sense your frustration because all I did was to ask you a question but you have now confirmed that something is indeed wrong with you. It's obvious that you don't have any valid reason for insulting men of God. I thought both of us could reason together, but alas you are low in IQ.
See this rat calling these useless criminals called men of dogs, your case is doomed EWU undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / 14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.