Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test (49981 Views)

deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV / Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Kuginzi: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

They are both taking actions and achieving results silently. If you want a talkative, his name is Donald Trump, he has been talking and tweeting while Corona Virus has been killing his people in thousands everyday.
Pls tell him by brother.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by mrkings84(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=ybalogs post=87857703]Pastors are waiting for Coronavirus to end so that they will continue healing the sick and casting away demons and diseases.[/iquote]

Shut your stinking mouth up. Even Jesus that's Good didn't heal and cleanse who whole earth during his earthly ministry. If your have coronavirus and have faith, u can be healed by any pastor.

If your think the pastors are not doing enough, what are u doing yourself
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Agugbadin: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:
I want to understand something, I thought there was something called patient confidentiality? or is this because it is a special case?

If name was not disclosed how will those who came in contact with her know and take the necessary steps to present them selves for test.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Taku555(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:
Stupid Governor, why release the name of the positive test. That's a medical record that only the patient can make public. The woman will be stigmatized from now on.

Not a good enough excuse.
How would people who had contact with her be traced? Now that her identity is reviewed, it's a clear preventive measure. Anyone who knows her or had contact with her will come forward. It's not a bad thing. She is already in the hospital so how would she be stigmatized? Always Read very well .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by oladapoayo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:
I want to understand something, I thought there was something called patient confidentiality? or is this because it is a special case?

This is not a confidential case, it is better the name is mentioned so that others who must have been in contact with her can go for testing.
I hate to hear confidentiality in this Covid19 issue. It is this kind of secret mindedness that will make things worst in Nigeria. In Europe and other developed country highly placed persons announce to the public that they tested positive,why is Nigeria different?

God will help us!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Iziq(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
KmniAutos:

You mean?
Ortom will be panic stricken once the test of his deputy comes out positive. Deep down he is praying.
Likewise many other politicians.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Dannyozs(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kuginzi:

[s]Is Buhari's statement a remedy to Corona virus?[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by xpool(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:
Do you understand the meaning of STATE OF EMERGENCY?
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO SAY SOMETHING ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES KEEP QUIET.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by maxzzo1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:
All this mental people sef is His reason not ok ? Is better so all those in contact should start isolation earlier d better......

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by NairaMaster1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:

That's Benue politics. He wants to tell Benue people that index case is of Idoma origin, portraying the Idomas as their problems

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Agugbadin: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
The only world leader that has not addressed the citizens of his nation
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by einsteine(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Why is he revealing name. Useless PDP Governor and followers. Unprofessional attitude coming from a slowpoke

This was caused by the idiots who always doubt and say audio Corona Virus
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by luluman: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:
He just gave the reason for disclosure and its wise enough.What again?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by ybalogs(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=mrkings84 post=87858788][/quote] I've heard you pastor. Oya go to the isolation centers with faith and heal those infected nah. Covidiot
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by wanger50(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:
This is a disaster situation well beyond patient confidentiality matters. Where were you when Boris Johnson and co were announcing there results?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by BluntBlunt: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Giddyprance(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:
Stupid Governor, why release the name of the positive test. That's a medical record that only the patient can make public. The woman will be stigmatized from now on.

What’s stigmatizing about contracting a GLOBAL pandemic that over four hundred thousand people across the world have contracted?

Her name was announced to allow for people who have had contact with her, to come forward!! This single action would save multiple lives and curb the spread of the pandemic!
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by pongwa(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
fergie001:

https://punchng.com/breaking-covid-19-ortom-orders-deputy-to-undergo-test-as-benue-records-first-case/
this is what Lagos should have done in order to identify all those who came in contact with the patients easily. Make their identities known
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by benzion72(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bubu bleeped up real time. When Ghana said you cannot return to Ghana even though you are citizen from any country with 200 cases Bubu said we can manage the situation. koro is not a tropical disease, it can not survive in African it Bla bla bla now the chicken has come to roost
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Blackfire(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Peter Obi needs to go to China.

He used the whole of China to campaign in the last election and it's a time to show solidarity.

I remember Peter Obi that year, any small thing, E must relate it with China.

Even you and your country is made in China...
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Niwdog(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:

who will stigmatize her?
She won't be release to the public until she text negative
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Smug4real(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bossontop:

Coro coro be waiting for politicians like......

[img]https://media./images/6fb2efe25d5ca2e691d78b248dfb6946/tenor.gif[/img]
Lol
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by alezzy13: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uwaiwe:

Naija ill backward mentality. Davido revealed his wife corona virus test results, Elba and other patients revealed theirs. Who stigmatised them?
No wonder Naija always lag behind in comity of nations. We hide everything. Name of patient revealed to curb spread in the state. Thumbs up Governor.

They released it voluntarily. Thats the difference.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by fjjc(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
They should advise people to take raw or boil garlic along with hot water before bed at night to reduce the spread. This is very effective and also consistently taking hot water at least at interval of 6 hours in a day.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by alezzy13: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Giddyprance:

What’s stigmatizing about contracting a GLOBAL pandemic that over four hundred thousand people across the world have contracted?

Her name was announced to allow for people who have had contact with her, to come forward!! This single action would save multiple lives and curb the spread of the pandemic!

Unless she gave permission, it is wrong. There are people whose job it is to do the contact tracing. Those are the ones that should have her details.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by luluman: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:

If everybody on nairaland is insensitive enough to call people names,YOU too will not like it.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by ud4u: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
motivate555:

There is no confidentiality in coro case, after all high personalities outside Nigeria are twitting that they have the dreaded viruse.

There is nothing to hide about it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by luluman: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Why is he revealing name. Useless PDP Governor and followers. Unprofessional attitude coming from a slowpoke
Who is now the slow poke? Him that gave a reason for his actions or YOU that cannot understand?
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by valenu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:

For your mind. You don't know that disclosing their identity is the best form of contact tracing. I pity Nigerians with their shallow reasoning. By the time you know of the person and you are sure of coming in contact with the person, is the next thing not to isolate and go for test? Una dey make me vex. Honestly!
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Tayomi37(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:

I can see that some Nigerian are dimmest entity in the universe, this is a contagious infection. The identification is not to tarnish the person but to allow those whom the person had got in contact with to go for test.

Do you want to tell me that those people is other countries who came out to tell everyone that they're positive are foolish.
Please, wake up
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by broadally2(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Abi oo

Why about Osibanjo?

Is he no longer the VP?[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by broadally2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.