Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test (49982 Views)

deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV / Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Corroro: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2020
How I wish this was how easy it is for an average Nigerian to run the test.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Juliearth(f): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2020
motivate555:
I want to understand something, I thought there was something called patient confidentiality? or is this because it is a special case?

Thanks to all those that responded to my inquiry

Confidentiality should not apply in all cases. I think it's quite fair to divulge her identity so those who have had any form of contact with her would do the needful.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by linearity: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2020
How are we still having returnees?

I thought all the international airports in Nigeria are currently closed!
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoefa:
Stupid Governor, why release the name of the positive test. That's a medical record that only the patient can make public. The woman will be stigmatized from now on.

Not a good enough excuse.
Are you people not the ones claiming the virus is fake since no names were released all the while?
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by Ayoefa: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Chi59:

Are you people not the ones claiming the virus is fake since no names were released all the while?

I'm not one of those gullibles. Far from it.
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by CioAngels(f): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
motivate555:
I want to understand something, I thought there was something called patient confidentiality? or is this because it is a special case?

Thanks to all those that responded to my inquiry
Don't you think there should be No confidentially in this case so that those she came into contact with, will panic and quickly go to know his/her status for safety of others and for their immediate treatment. Nigeria should create panic for people understand the gravity of the Virus. I was hearing a church service in my area this morning, are those people not part of the order? Churches/Pastors?
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by wazirmichika1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Best thing to do mention the name
Re: COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test by BarryJones(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
etrouble:

Now tell me, are these greetings not worth it? I am a Yoruba man, some of the things we do are funny.
Good morning o please what is the proper reply if I am greeted "e ku lockdown o" by a friend currently not in Nigeria. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.