Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Afonja And Yemre Are The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afonja And Yemre Are The Same (292 Views)

Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. / Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me / I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by bestpunterever: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Based on what is currently going on here on nairaland, it's obvious Afonja and ipob, AKA yemre are nothing but online beggars.
haba! the begging is too much. even their female counterpert are not left out..
instead of you guys to hold your representatives accountable for your nemesis, you will be here tomorrow fighting yourselves because of the so called politicians who have rendered some of you guys useless, so una poor like this.
some of you guys dont have up to 3K in your account, haba!
how do you guys buy data self? oh I forgot 10Mb when you buy 100naira airtime.
it's well with you guys, anyway 20k for first 30 nairalanda now.
Re: Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by Pofgrace(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rs
Re: Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by Franzinni: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
To knock your head dey hungry me ... You get mind self dey write afonja and yemre with your keyboard ... You lucky say I no reach limit for my vexometer I for... I for .... I for just .... So I get gtbank and zenith which one you feel say make I drop self ?

Abi make I drop the two ?
Re: Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by Seerade029: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by ptaller(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
No mind us. Thanks in advance. 0016420154 GTB. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by Oladayo12(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
0142286653 Gtbank Akinwumi ibrahim oladayo. Thanks in advance
Re: Afonja And Yemre Are The Same by sageb: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Echoes of hard times

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Stronger Relationship With Your Partner / Why Would He Treats His Father Like This Because Of Covid 19. Video / Where Is The Spark After The Honey Moon Phase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.