Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies (6437 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Riele(f): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
shut up! You're not a real nigga

undecided
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

undecided
grin I exposed u lol
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Riele(f): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
grin I exposed u lol

You mean your lies ? .

Don't waste your time , I'm a female .

I don't want to argue .

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You are so right, he just sprung up from nowhere and start ranting and mentioning me all over Nairaland with his baseless and wack detective skills,i think he's one of those I have neglected in my pm,so he came up with this tactics because he couldn't get over what he saw.Please let anyone who I have scammed or anyone that has my contacts here come out.Ordinary few pictures that he saw has turned him detective,i think he will commit suicide if he's on my facebook.I am a full package and proud.I also came top in my class as the best graduating student from one of the north central universities and I wonder why he has problems with that.Franchasng wake up and continue your job,remember not to get me bored
Hmmm...

His argument should not bother you.
Unless you take Nairaland seriously.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

Thanks,actually I'm stringing him along to kill the "stay at home "boredom
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

Thanks,actually I'm stringing him along like a simple pendulum to kill the "stay at home "boredom
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

You mean your lies ? .

Don't waste your time , I'm a female .

I don't want to argue .
u no have shame at all. U r sex starved nigga I knew u we chatted a lot u on whatsapp u called me u thought am female u beg a lot to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Riele(f): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
u no have shame at all. U r sex starved nigga I knew u we chatted a lot u on whatsapp u called me u thought am female u beg a lot to

Hey . Don't stoop so low to lie okay ? .

Kindly support your claims with screenshots of our "supposed chat on WhatsApp"

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by ednut1(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
To protect vulnerable Nairaland guys from falling victim to local Yahoo boys who have invaded Nairaland to scam vulnerable, sex-starved, lonely boys on Nairaland, please come on this thread and tag that moniker you have some proofs or suspecting of being a guy behind a female moniker so that people can always reference on this thread to know who is who!

I start with:

Sexytincoll - this guy is a local Yahoo boy who claims to be a sexy virgin that graduated with a first class and planning to school in US or UK. If you watch his style, he made sure he captured all the things Nairaland alfa males (in pocohantas words lol) are craving for in a lady.

The foolish local ekuke Yahoo boy has been using different pictures of different ladies in provocative clothes as his dp to further lure vulnerable guys into his local Yahoo scam net, and I have made it a priority to call him out in all threads he comments till he deactivates his account and to forewarn guys.

Casalinda - this supposed classy lady is a guy. Don't be fooled, its a guy behind that moniker....yes some ladies can be controversial, but casalinda is definitely not a female, and if he wants to prove me wrong that he is not a guy, he can come forward with solid proofs!!

Now guys and ladies, over to you...tag those local Yahoo boys with female moniker who are here to scam people shocked shocked
do a reverse Google search for the sexitinco and see the results. Confirm fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
What Nairaland ladies don't know is that I am doing them a great favour by exposing these idiat local yahoo boys pretending to be girls.

Some of these guys posing as girls will use the opportunity to infiltrate into many ladies' using their dubious female moniker because ladies will freely respond to PMs of a fellow lady.

And they will also discourage quality men from sending PMs to ladies they find interesting on nairaland as they will be suspecting every female moniker to be a guy.

1 Like

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

You are a Scammer! Why do i say so? You are currently misleading people by using a gender you know to be false and not a true representation of whom you know you are to deceive people.

You can always edit your profile and select the right gender so that you do not mislead people.

Yeah... Not gonna happen.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Ishilove: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Ishilove: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
this thread is about exposing male who disguise as female on this platform.
Som1 mentioned u and say dat u are a guy.
I was tryin to let him/her knw dat d word 'guy' is a common gender and also let him/her knw dat u are not a male.
Lol. Okay
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

it has been long so I'd deleted them.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Okay
really
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Riele(f): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
it has been long so I'd deleted them.

Lol . You deleted what ? . Chats ? .

Look , I'm tired of you all coming here to question my gender without evidence .

Provide evidence or forever remain silent .
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
What Nairaland ladies don't know is that I am doing them a great favour by exposing these idiat local yahoo boys pretending to be girls.

Some of these guys posing as girls will use the opportunity to infiltrate into many ladies' using their dubious female moniker because ladies will freely respond to PMs of a fellow lady.

And they will also discourage quality men from sending PMs to ladies they find interesting on nairaland as they will be suspecting every female moniker to be a guy.

Hahahaha. You are a case sha. The way you seriously say your nonsense is cute.

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

oga riele,uar a male.I have prove.

2 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Riele(f): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
25tolife:
oga riele,uar a male.I have prove.

Fine then.

Show me proof.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
madam sexytincoll, make i talk?even the casalinda I go track her if I get the clear picture of her as long as she's in Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

Lol . You deleted what ? . Chats ? .

Look , I'm tired of you all coming here to question my gender without evidence .

Provide evidence or forever remain silent .
hhhhh
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Ishilove: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
I really like to see your picture
Thanks. It describes one of my deeper yearnings
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Pascopele he has so many profile and will act as a real woman. i swear if you no wise u go fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by oxiide22(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Thanks. It describes one of my deeper yearnings
really? Welcome
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
virgin pussy, classy with no expenses on top, about to start schooling in the UK or US or already schooling there....which means she must be from a rich family.....she must be sexy, naughty and remember she must be a virgin too, and she must have brains, meaning she must graduate with first class....and that is sexytincoll for you grin grin

You forgot to add submissive. Even if they are brokeasf ne’er do wells. She must submit to them because a woman must know her place. tongue
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. You are a case sha. The way you seriously say your nonsense is cute.
huna don train us well na, as a Nairaland alfa male, we must be investigative grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
ornicus:

You forgot to add submissive. Even if they are brokeasf ne’er do wells. She must submit to them because a woman must know her place. tongue
hahahaha, ladies una don hear If you want to become a hot cake that we alfa males want, then you must have these qualities:

Be a virgin

Be sexy

Be a naughty sexy virgin

You must have brains (first class graduates or undergraduates & above)

Have your own money because u must never ask us for money angry

Come from a rich family, we don't want rich ladies cos their money come from sleeping with different men, we want chachara virgins angry

Must be submissive

You must be living abroad or schooled abroad or planning to relocate abroad through your parents money not through any man angry

Finally you must not be a feminist, mbanu angry
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Rukkydelta(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. This guy!

What do alfa males crave in a lady?

You are asking what they crave in a Lady?
Seriously?
Without ladies the so called alpha males on nairaland could have been living a meaningless and worthless life
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
peepydelano:
madam sexytincoll, make i talk?even the casalinda I go track her if I get the clear picture of her as long as she's in Abuja.
stop calling them "her", they are he angry

Some of them will come back here with their alternate account handles to attack me on this thread saying why this thread is useless, everybody must be watchful like the eagle cool

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Rukkydelta:

You are asking what they crave in a Lady?
Seriously?
Without ladies the so called alpha males on nairaland could have been living a meaningless and worthless life
you say angry angry

Of course what makes a guy an alfa male is the desire for sexy virgin ladies like Sexytincoll, casalinda, kestolove, Riele, etc cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by franchasng: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you doubt me that local, hungry yahoo boys have invaded Nairaland as oyinbo no gree fall for them again, pls check this thread and you will catch Sexytincoll live https://www.nairaland.com/5758632/tired-stay-home-already/2#87885161

Guys be warned, don't PM or reply any lady or female moniker here who created account between 2019 - 2020

I am not a hacker, a dedicated coder and programmer for fun alone, I do it for a living too wink

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Laugh wan give me bow leg grin grin grin

Abeg make una leave me,I am not just a lady I am an evening newspaper going to a midnight magazine grin

How old are you? Asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days / Why are yahoo boys like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.