Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99173 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by adidison(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Won't say I am surprised ...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
spiralwedge:

A good religion should be able to give itself to be reformed and reformed and reformed. Most World religions underwent that process, except this cult.
A reformation also means tolerance and peaceful coexistence with others. Only a cult won't want that, because it cannot stand that test.

A good religion will bounce back from scrutiny. But a cult will shy away from scrutiny, and that's where they turn even more violent. Now, that's it's more about political control, it will never allow itself to be reformed. They prefer to prey on their followers who more or less can't question the "holy" book..... Just like in any cult

Talking about been opened to scrutiny. It was the reason UN mandated government worldwide to pass hate speech laws. The laws were meant to protect the cult.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by asamaigho(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Stop typing nonsense here.
how does bukkys truth equate nonesense?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by jamesbridget13(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na only dem fit behave like dat na. Can u imagine!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
@bukky244

Let me remind you some chapters in old testament of the bible have been put away...

Do you know why?

Pls tell us ... we are all hears

Start a fresh topic on that and tag me.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Spainze007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
I've lived almost all my life here in the north..
And I can tell you that an average Hausa/Fulani Man of 50yrs and below is violent in nature..

The word Bura Ubanka and Duri Uwarki is their slang which means Your father's penis and Your Mother's uterus respectively.

If a young boy offends his mother, upon all the insulting word in the world, she will all always say ka Chi duri uwarka, meaning eat your mother's kpekus..
"ka" is he while "ki" is she

And the average Hausa/Fulani man is fraudulent.. Forget what they usually portray online..
Their own examination malpractices is second to none.
They can cut corners for Africa
Need not to tell you guys about quota system.. The word merit is not in their dictionary...
e.t.c

Seriously I must screenshot this and keep i need to be reading and reading any day I Wana get angry... Seriously this is the most interesting thin i came across on nl so far so good since jan 1st.

No offense at all... For good 7 months i stayed with this guys, they are somthn else...

Seriously som of them will even say they won't come out for compulsory routine just because they want to observe somthn i don't want to mention the name...

I weep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's only a fool that will tag this action of the Hausas as an Islamic thing
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Honour2: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sir,you are the nuisance for calling a man serving God and fulfilling his assignment a nuisance.some of you are so rude and uncultured.The bishop held services online for members and you are still complaining and questioning why service was held,did the government say we should not hold service,the government said we can have online service and that's what we did.we know your secret desire,you are hoping that this health challenge that the world is facing will totally stop believers from meeting together ever again but I have news for you,that is a lie from the pit of hell,this scourge will soon be ever and believers will again gather together to worship the King of kings.if you don't want to serve God,na your wahala be that but leave us alone to serve and worship our God whichever way we want to.And if you don't whatever judgement God metes out to you,that means you called for it .peace.
litaninja:
This Islam religion needs to be put in check in nigeria. As a matter of fact, religious practice in general needs to be put in check. That nuisance oyedepo is still holding a service today. These ones are causing mayhem over a prayer.
The places these religions were imported from are currently on lockdown with NO such religious gatherings.
But no....Nigerian religious people are the outsiders who cry more than the bereaved....
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

I cry for you...

The prophet is never the one corrupting people into terrorism... its the sect leaders who have personal grudge against someone or a govt that twist the words of the prophet and impart it as knowledge into these people who see them as their leaders ...

Stop spreading falsehood abt islam... it wont make your Christianity a lottery ticket to heaven

If you had met Mohammed during his days on the earth and identified yourself as a Muslim, he would have called you a bastard. He had nine swords, eight are presently in Topkapi Palace, Turkey, while the 9th one is in Cairo, Egypt.

Question, What are those swords for? Fighting, Playing or Decorations?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Honour2: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Your curse return to you a hundredfold,Amen
olayiwola72:

It will never be well with your so call pastors
Oloriburuku
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

If you had met Mohammed during his days on the earth and identified yourself as a Muslim, he would have called you a bastard. He had nine swords, eight are presently in Topkapi Palace, Turkey, while the 9th one is in Cairo, Egypt.

You are just saying nonsense on this thread and the senseless people like you are busy clicking like for your rubbish posts.

You are talking about the time of the prophet with is several thousands years ago where the world is a jungle and people needed to survive. It’s an issue of dynasty over dynasty and what was obtainable then is different from now.

You spoke about sword, what did Jesus disciple did when the soldiers came to arrest Jesus? Did he not use his sword to cut the ears of the soldiers?

The Hausas tend to be savages normally, we have seen cases where they kill other tribes enmasse and seen Fulani herdsmen kill people with such wickedness. It’s their culture.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by aleemtayo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
See Them Again, Thank God Na Them And The Lifeless One Is There Watching

Religion Of Pieces And Destruction, Don't Blame Them They're Bunch Of Illiterate Like There Late Muhammad According To : -

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
May the Almighty God Forgive you and have mercy on you....
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Benitokrishna(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
This people behave like untrain animals...look at them. idiots every where.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by leksite120(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Lady, fighting wars is a natural thing then, so are u telling me if people are bringing war to ur people to kill them, you'll only sit and watch, the romans, Jew and even the Christians all fight war..

And also, u said e married a 7years old girl.
In order not to disgrace yourself, u should've known and learn more about them before u say anything.. The ancient Arabs have a gene of very rapid early growth ,so its their tradition, a 10yr old then looks like an eighteen year old of today, And moreover, even before the prophet arrived , its been their tradition for long, there was a sahabah(male) who gave birth at the age of 11years, now tell me, aw does an eleven year old boy impregnate, oya, is that possible this era? So, its an evidence that they have a very rapid growth then
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

You are just saying nonsense on this thread and the senseless people like you are busy clicking like for your rubbish posts.

You are talking about the time of the prophet with is several thousands years ago where the world is a jungle and people needed to survive. It’s an issue of dynasty over dynasty and what was obtainable then is different from now.

You spoke about sword, what did Jesus disciple did when the soldiers came to arrest Jesus? Did he not use his sword to cut the ears of the soldiers?

The Hausas tend to be savages normally, we have seen cases where they kill other tribes enmasse and seen Fulani herdsmen kill people with such wickedness. It’s their culture.

Are you saying Islam is not relevant in the 21st century? If that is what you are saying, I agree with you. It has been used to bring the Quresh tribes together, it has achieved its political goal.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by phil0(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Pls arrest their father too
who will now bail them out?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by MOHSHESHI(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
See Them Again, Thank God Na Them And The Lifeless One Is There Watching

Religion Of Pieces And Destruction, Don't Blame Them They're Bunch Of Illiterate Like There Late Muhammad According To : -

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
shut up dre
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Another stupid question...

Times of war... he took up swords to fight and protect his people...

Keep talking in nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by leksite120(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
leksite120:
Lady, fighting wars is a natural thing then, so are u telling me if people are bringing war to ur people to kill them, you'll only sit and watch, the romans, Jew and even the Christians all fight war..

In order not to disgrace yourself, u should've known and learn more about them before u say anything.. The ancient Arabs have a gene of very rapid early growth ,so its their tradition, a 10yr old then looks like an eighteen year old of today, And moreover, even before the prophet arrived , its been their tradition for long, there was a sahabah(male) who gave birth at the age of 11years, now tell me, aw does an eleven year old boy impregnate, oya, is that possible this era? So, its an evidence that they have a very rapid growth then
And also, I'm not a fan of religion, but if u are arguing on religion differences, no religion is saved from that.. Is it Christianity looks more like a joke, if ur bible could av numerous of mistakes that even contradict one another, that's d book that stands as ur religion base o, what a disgrace..
Even Jesus was stealing an apple in d bible, are u not ashamed, religious people have ever been known to be sentimental, cos rationality and religion are two parallel line , they can never meet..
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Are you saying Islam is not relevant in the 21st century? If that is what you are saying, I agree with you. It has been used to bring the Quresh tribes together, it has achieved its political goal.

I am telling you that all you’re saying is rubbish. My mom is a Christian and I know of bible verses that Christians don’t make reference to because it is toxic. Infact a lot of Christians are starting to shed off the Old Testament by bringing one quote that Jesus came for the new ones.

This is some verses in your bible:

God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

Have you followed the teaching of your God that tells you to slay innocent people?? Why are the Christians not practicing the Bible?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by NorthPrince: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nitah1:
Now i can see that you are a kid and sense.....selling Facebook is better than moving from street to street with "kwanu" while shouting "kwaudi Tarakawa" for food.
It's also better than been a terrorist for the sake if Allah for survival.

Yes i have fb accounts for sale����

Lol
I want to buy Facebook account too
Tell me how to start yahooo

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Start a fresh topic on that and tag me.

To prove a point to your empty head...

The old testament bible contains more evil things preached than what youre pointing at in the quran but we are not pointing to them cos they were old times, times of war... but Christians hid it cos they are fullof hypocrisy...

The quran wasnt desecrated and we didnt remove anything from it in order to hide the things the religion did in the times of war ...

If we muslims shld start bringing the evil things did in the bible as contained in the old testament, do you think youd be able to defend those things?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
leksite120:

@ the bolded.
- I am not a lady.
- The wars were Jihad, he first call them to accept Islam by writing them a letter or sending emissaries. Where they refused, he attacks them. How is this defensive wars?
- Aisha was but a baby still playing with dolls, even her baby friends used to come to the prophet house to play with her. That explains the practice up North and the prevalence of VVF in Muslim countries.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Pinkybush: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Friend22:

It has nothing to do with the religion.
These ones are simply irresponsible idiots.
Why didn't people fight polo6and burn their vehicles in Saudi Arabia?

Abeg stop using the actions of some few idiots to judge the whole.
Everyone including you knows that muslim is a religion that breeds terrorists all over the globe. As one said, they are not to be blame, rather one illiterate mohammed.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

To prove a point to your empty head...

The old testament bible contains more evil things preached than what youre pointing at in the quran but we are not pointing to them cos they were old times, times of war... but Christians hid it cos they are fullof hypocrisy...

The quran wasnt desecrated and we didnt remove anything from it in order to hide the things the religion did in the times of war ...

If we muslims shld start bringing the evil things did in the bible as contained in the old testament, do you think youd be able to defend those things?
Present your point in a different thread.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

I am telling you that all you’re saying is rubbish. My mom is a Christian and I know of bible verses that Christians don’t make reference to because it is toxic. Infact a lot of Christians are starting to shed off the Old Testament by bringing one quote that Jesus came for the new ones.

This is some verses in your bible:

God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

open a new thread lets talk about them there.

You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

Have you followed the teaching of your God that tells you to slay innocent people?? Why are the Christians not practicing the Bible?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Present your point in a different thread.

I dont have time for such... even while staying home, im.working and making money..

It must be hard for you cos tithe ans offering arent coming into your purse for now
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Perkins2018:

Same as ipob.
extremist are different from separatist.
ipob are separatist
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Honour2: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol,na real headslammers
Lavisha:

Who's Shamsoun?
Is he alive?
Headslammers will find all means to terminate him.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Bukky244: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

I dont have time for such... even while staying home, im.working and making money..

It must be hard for you cos tithe ans offering arent coming into your purse for now

Well done sir.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by akinszz: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
oaugraduate1234:
It's only a fool that will tag this action of the Hausas as an Islamic thing
and what instigated their action?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Adau123(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hausas are suffering from parental upbringing,imagine a child of two to three years will be thrown out on the street in the name of Amajiris,how can you expect that child would grow up and have a common sense.They can't be more Islamic than mohammed,the police should arrest the ladan and lmam bunches of illiterate and ignoramouslly practice of islam
Honour2:
Your curse return to you a hundredfold,Amen
Hausas are suffering from parental upbringing,imagine a child of two to three years will be thrown out on the street in the name of Amajiris,how can you expect that child would grow up and have a common sense.They can't be more Islamic than mohammed,the police should arrest the ladan and lmam bunches of illiterate and ignoramouslly practice of islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.