Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99205 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Perkins2018:

Separatists with religious and ethnic extremism.
no.
different ethnic groups in the old Eastern region are part.
ipob also welcome different religious group
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Haramslayer: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Don’t mind the bigot. He is a male coz male bear Bukky in the SW. For example Bukola Saraki.

He is a hypocrite, when people called him out the atrocities in the Bible, he shifted goal post and told people to create a new thread. A new thread for what?

He requested that the topic be addressed on another thread, so as to avoid this thread been derailed. He is very smart.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by grandstar(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You're now denying ur god allah and messenger Muhammad abi

I am not a Muslim. I believe the Bible is sufficient in making me a complete person before him and need no other book.(2 Tim 3:16-17)

Christianity isn't war with Islam. That is why you see nothing wrong in blasting some senseless people for burning down a police station after pastors kept their churches door ajar after being instructed to keep them shut by the government? Did you condemn the pastors? Do you know what they did was wrong?

The order to keep public places shut was to prevent the scourge from spreading. They flagrantly disobeyed and meanwhile shut the door of their churches in rich lands where they know they will be punished if they don't comply.

Read up about Patient No.31. She's the South Korean woman that spread the virus to thousands of people

I have also left links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdu-7_OvfXY

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/patient-31-upended-south-koreas-coronavirus-containment-efforts-showcasing-importance-of-testing-and-social-distancing.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/02/27/asia-pacific/science-health-asia-pacific/south-korea-coronavirus-epidemic/#.XoCe7IhKjIU

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
@legendhero and @hassantazzan, @bukky244 has done his best to enlighten you people of the error of your religion. Even your prophet at his death bed doesn't know what will happen to him. Why for God sake you are defending what is not? YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. A word is enough for the wise.

Lol. You Christian bigots won’t cease to amaze me. I’ve shown him biblical verses that showed how wicked the Bible God is and asked him why Christians are not following the Bible to also slay innocent people.

Why is Adeboye and other pastors not sending lion to eat children like your God did in the Bible? Why are you not practicing the countless inhumane verses contained in the Bible as of today?

Should we start by dropping wicked verses contained in the Bible? Are you game?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls kindly explain the above verses one after the other. I will appreciate If u do that. Thanks
Okay then, since you insist.
You see, the Bible consists of two divisions namely;
1. The Old testament.
2. The new testament.

The old testament was the Stone age while the new testament is the Jesus Age of which we're in now.
It's a new world and Jesus is King, so if you see anything skeptical about Jesus life, death and resurrection unlike your Mohammed kindly quote that verse.
Go thru the new testament cover to cover, I guaran-fhuking- tee you; all you'll find is sanity and Love.
No killings, no swords, no paedophiles, no basterrds, no headslammers.
If you study it well, you will encounter the holy spirit.

Thank you.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Haramslayer: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Friend22:

Delusional people.
They never change .
They hop from one topic to other to stray relevant when they are actually dancing azonto with their intellectual double face.

What has our prophet got to do with the actions of some irresponsible mobs who don't take time to read and understand the religion.
Even in Saudi Arabia where the religion is really practiced, people are currently in their homes.
And I have a Muslim brother who lives and schools in Saudi Arabia who told me that they have been at home for two weeks now.
But people like you won't see this,because it does not suit your narrative of trying to term Islām as bad and terror driven religion.
You look for bad and irresponsible actions and term it Islam and you want exposed individuals like us to look aside?

You must be dreaming.

These are your scholars. They are affirming that Jihad is part of allahs religion.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
grandstar:

I am not a Muslim. I believe the Bible is sufficient in making me a complete person before him and need no other book.(2 Tim 3:16-17)

Christianity isn't war with Islam. That is why you see nothing wrong in blasting some senseless people for burning down a police station after pastors kept their churches door ajar after being instructed to keep them shut by the government? Did you condemn the pastors? Do you know what they did was wrong?

The order to keep public places shut was to prevent the scourge from spreading. They flagrantly disobeyed and meanwhile shut the door of their churches in rich lands where they know they will be punished if they don't comply.

Read up about Patient No.31. She's the South Korean woman that spread the virus to thousands of people

I have also left links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdu-7_OvfXY

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/patient-31-upended-south-koreas-coronavirus-containment-efforts-showcasing-importance-of-testing-and-social-distancing.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/02/27/asia-pacific/science-health-asia-pacific/south-korea-coronavirus-epidemic/#.XoCe7IhKjIU

By the time you're with your senses let me know... Denying allah, Muhammad and Islam really shows that you're maggot SLAVE

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Haramslayer: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. You Christian bigots won’t cease to amaze me. I’ve shown him biblical verses that showed how wicked the Bible God is and asked him why Christians are not following the Bible to also slay innocent people.

Why is Adeboye and other pastors not sending lion to eat children like your God did in the Bible? Why are you not practicing the countless inhumane verses contained in the Bible as of today?

Should we start by dropping wicked verses contained in the Bible? Are you game?

But he told you to start it on a new thread which you refuse. I am sure he wants to answer you there.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by mickelkingz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm

Buhari people..
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

allah said Quran is complete, Muhammad an illiterate messenger who couldn't read or write according to Quran went further to write his own book tagged Hadith, the guy deceived you, telling you Quran is NOT complete without hadith.. Now tell me who is the most foolish being between you and Muhammad?? Iranu

angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy ... youre so empty upstairs
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lavisha:

Okay then, since you insist.
You see, the Bible consists of two divisions namely;
1. The Old testament.
2. The new testament.

The old testament was the Stone age while the new testament is the Jesus Age of which we're in now.
It's a new world and Jesus is King, so if you see anything skeptical about Jesus life, death and resurrection unlike your Mohammed kindly quote that verse.
Go thru the new testament cover to cover, I guaran-fhuking- tee you; all you'll find is sanity and Love.
No killings, no swords, no paedophiles, no basterrds, no headslammers.
If you study it well, you will encounter the holy spirit.

Thank you.

@the bolded, can you see you Christians are eternal hypocrites?

You systematically created a New Testament to whitewash the wickedness in the Old Testament and claimed it is a new world order. But you never gave the Muslims the benefit of the doubt by also using the same analogy of old times.

Why is your God even changing his stance in the first place. We all know God’s word will never change and he is all knowing. Your pastors use the tithe in the old testaments but remove the wicked practice in it to bring an illusion of a pure faith.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

By the time you're with your senses let me know... Denying allah, Muhammad and Islam really shows that you're maggot SLAVE

So, because I condemned the pastors I am a Muslim? My eyes are seeing my ears. I never knew the day will come when I'll see tortoise with hunchback. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you even read what I sent you? Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
O
Guy ... youre so empty upstairs

As Muhammad is clueless and fake abi, according to :-

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
grandstar:

So, because I condemned the pastors I am a Muslim? My eyes are seeing my ears. I never knew the day will come when I'll see tortoise with a hunchback. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you even read what I sent you? Did you watch the video?

I'm done with you biko mba
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Haramslayer:

But he told you to start it on a new thread which you refuse. I am sure he wants to answer you there.

I am not jobless to that extent. I am not engaging in this argument to abuse Christianity but I am just letting the Christian bigot know that he can’t blackmail people with the verses of the Quran. The Bible contains more wicked verses that are so barbaric that you will doubt if it’s from God.

The conclusion is that, the days of the old is different. During those period God condoned waging of wars and there are a lot of things that happened then that we don’t necessarily need to follow in the new world.

If he thinks he can defend the Bible, why not do it on this thread where he already condemned the Quran. If he’s trying to argue he should engage us on this thread itself.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by yrex01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
kayourcome:

Thanks my brother. I am glad for this comment. Hausas understand zero Islamic preachings . Have you ever heard of the south or east fighting over flimsy Islamic reasons.. we understood what it preaches
they just know how to recite Quran but they don't know the meaning. They ain't peaceful nor tolerant. They are the reason those people normally abuse us n it's sadden

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Lavisha(f): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

You systematically created a New Testament to whitewash the wickedness in the Old Testament and claimed it is a new world order. But you never gave the Muslims the benefit of the doubt by also using the same analogy of old times.

Why is your God even changing his stance in the first place. We all know God’s word will never change and he is all knowing. Your pastors use the tithe in the old testaments but remove the wicked practice in it to bring an illusion of a pure faith.
The old things are passed away, all things have become new. 2cor:17
So, if your terror Islam can review, reform and revise the quran too, the world will be a better place.
Imagine have someone like Jesus Christ in your quran?!
However, headslammin has caused you lot a terminal traumatic brain injury to the extent that you will die for Mohammed to win a lottery in heaven fhukinn 77 virgins.
Tell it to you mofukin imman to review the fhucking quran.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Haramslayer: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

I am not jobless to that extent. I am not engaging in this argument to abuse Christianity but I am just letting the Christian bigot know that he can’t blackmail people with the verses of the Quran. The Bible contains more wicked verses that are so barbaric that you will doubt if it’s from God.

The conclusion is that, the days of the old is different. During those period God condoned waging of wars and there are a lot of things that happened then that we don’t necessarily need to follow in the new world.

If he thinks he can defend the Bible, why not do it on this thread where he already condemned the Quran. If he’s trying to argue he should engage us on this thread itself.

65,000 people have viewed what is posted on this thread. Many have liked and shared his comments. Its left for you guys to address the points he raised to disabuse the minds of the people. I can tell you for sure that because he uses references to back his claims, the people see him as been credible.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
They should know no one is above the law, if they have COVID-19 now, which no one is praying for, it is the same government that will treat them, so they should abide by the decision of the government.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by oloyede90(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uncle, u have lashed them very well. But saying their late Muhammad is an illiterate, I think you ve not studied to a point where you can call yourself a literate.
AgentNairaland:
See Them Again, Thank God Na Them And The Lifeless One Is There Watching

Religion Of Pieces And Destruction, Don't Blame Them They're Bunch Of Illiterate Like There Late Muhammad According To : -

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by bionixs: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Those terrorists all queued Up under hot sun to vote for Buhari....
What do you think will happen to them?...
Do you think that they won't troop out to this same mosque next week?...

It only takes a zombie terrorist to support this government.... Imam of peace 2020
tomorrow if there is palliatives for reasonable people, they would send it only to those dead loads called north as the under privileged. The question is who underprivileged them and who privileged others in the other parts of the country. their elites who can't even rule them struggle and always fight to rule others., shame
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
See Them Again, Thank God Na Them And The Lifeless One Is There Watching

Religion Of Pieces And Destruction, Don't Blame Them They're Bunch Of Illiterate Like There Late Muhammad According To : -

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
You must be idiot,piglet son of bitch.how could you generalise that all muslims are terrorise
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by madridsta007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
RYANAYO:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-police-station-in-katsina/

People that have been asking why Nigerian atheists (I call them bloody cowards) dont look for the trouble of Muslims... Now you see the reasons.
Who wan die? grin
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by bionixs: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
madridsta007:

People that have been asking why Nigerian atheists (I call them bloody cowards) dont look for the trouble of Muslims... Now you see the reasons.
Who wan die? grin
because they too are demented and are retards who are equally devil's instruments working to achieve same goal. That is, fight God and the church of JESUS the christ

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by litaninja(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Las las sha, you no really get sense. Its cool.

Honour2:
Sir,you are the nuisance for calling a man serving God and fulfilling his assignment a nuisance.some of you are so rude and uncultured.The bishop held services online for members and you are still complaining and questioning why service was held,did the government say we should not hold service,the government said we can have online service and that's what we did.we know your secret desire,you are hoping that this health challenge that the world is facing will totally stop believers from meeting together ever again but I have news for you,that is a lie from the pit of hell,this scourge will soon be ever and believers will again gather together to worship the King of kings.if you don't want to serve God,na your wahala be that but leave us alone to serve and worship our God whichever way we want to.And if you don't whatever judgement God metes out to you,that means you called for it .peace.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Dumte(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Can they try it to army Barack?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by grandstar(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
LegendHero:

What she said is wrong.

First and foremost, what is called the Old Testament is not an old testament. That part of the Bible was written before Jesus was born.
When Moses (Prophet Musa) was in the wilderness with the Israelites, God gave them about 600 laws which were to guide them as a nation. These laws are called the Mosaic Law. These are the old testament. They are the old testament because they were replaced with a new testament or new laws after Jesus died (Romans 10:4). It is those new laws Christians are to live with.

Before the death of the Jesus Christ, Christianity never existed. The ancient Israelites weren't Christians. Only people who follow the teachings of the Christ are Christians.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Charly68: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Awon Eranko ..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Haramslayer:

These are your scholars. They are affirming that Jihad is part of allahs religion.

Yes, jihaad is a CORE part of Islām.
Do you that right?

Yes,Jihaad is.

But Jihaad is not all about slaughtering people,suicide bombing and cuting throats to meet some 72 virgins like many ignorant folks like you claim.

Even the "72 virgins" ignorant folks around this forum claim is even not even authentic I. e not part of Islamic belief.

The point is, jihaad is derived from an arabic word jahada which means to strive and struggle and the word "jihaad" has been used in several places in the Qur'ān in certain context to mean certain action.

And jihaad is also divide into certain categories .

You have:

Jihaad nafs-that is, the jihaad(striving) against the self against sinning.

Jihaad daf'a -the jihaad of defending ones family or property.

Jihaad Qatl -the jihaad of fighting against oppression or against an enemy army which under an organized Muslim leader like you have in Saudi Arabia not some criminal groups like al-shabaab, al-Qaeda,ISIS, Boko Haram .

So, jihaad in summary is about striving against ungoldly actions through legislative means enshrined in the religion.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Friend22(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

For showing you what is there in Quran bah? Or am I the author and finisher of Quran??

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sardauna24:
You must be idiot,piglet son of bitch.how could you generalise that all muslims are terrorise

This is what I'm still saying, Do you see me talking about terrorism? No wonder you're bunch of illiterates in islam, if English is ur problem why not expressing yourself in Arabic.. Olodo unlike late Muhammad who couldn't read and write
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Friend22:

Stop fooling yourself.

We're still saying the samething, am I the one fooling you for showing the verse where allah said Muhammad couldn't read and write huh

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.