Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56652 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Glink2018(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coronavirus has entered the circle of Service chiefs. After immigration, it will go to the customs boss or army boss or navy boss or airforce boss.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
it’s very necessary.

I’m a prophet of fire and I’ve come to this forum to bring judgement upon it and all it support for anti Christianity so if you’re one of them be ready to share from them
Lol, I am a good repentant christian but it baffles me when you call yourself a man of God and you say this, only God brings judgment, we ought to live by example bro.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Lexicon123: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do these guys have second (main) offices in the UK? Most of the positive cases are UK returnees. Meanwhile, they're supposed to be working in Nigeria. And how comes they are mostly returning around 20-th of March?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Origin(f): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6

Is it because they are VIPs that we hear their news or is it more rampant in the people that have travelled abroad in the last month or two.

NCDC needs to analyse and share these data to identify risk factors.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

If Amotekun is Bible related I hope muric will still call quarantine a biblical and Christian agenda
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Babinski: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

The selective testing of politicians, senior civil servants and businessmen by NCDC is what is giving it such coloration in Nigeria. The drivers, cooks and errand boys of these people are likely to be infected but does the NCDC really care about those ones? How many average citizen calls and gets tested by NCDC?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by AmeLonRo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by honest1480(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Marshalemmy:
They were waiting 4 their children to come back
You are right
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by sabi99(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

china created this virus brother.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Kkb1977: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
We need to be extra careful. Many people among us are carrying this dreaded corona it's just that only elite have access to the testing facilities. May Allah protect us.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CreekCommando: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
If COVID-19 no dey fit kee pesin wey hin catch, make hin stop. Just dey catch catch but no action no be wetin dem send to come do. You catch enemies of the people but no action, just go abeg. Anything wey enter Naija dey dey different. See your brothers for Italy, UK, USA, GERMANY etc., you dey here dey form olodo.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by wezzymoney: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

Can you see you don't have manner of putting word down, if you find it had in believing in yourself you can go to hell and leave people who is living their best out of this, religion or no religion did you think you are the best or what rubbish is all this you are saying
I am complete babalawo so what is your business with our own, i hope your fake pastor can see things and worship this time to get money from you animal
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Muhammed Babandede must have slept with UK prostitute and got infected.

Sex can give one Coronavirus.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Deyemz(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
OK oooo
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Cheeryfeet: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

No it's there penchant for travelling abroad at any little opportunity at the expense of our money. It's finally catching up with them
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Legendguru: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oh
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by victordaimond: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
a simple question before u will grow to my height of wisdom. Are u an Atheist?
if this stupidity your displaying is what you call your height of wisdom...then you are even more stupid than I think....
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by frog12: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
the uk dey give these leaders corona with style
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by lebete3000: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Smartray25: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Since all these people testing positive are imported,I think it will be hard to be contacted here in this country.May God help his children. Amen!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by olumide4christ: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happyguy201:

he didn't close border but acted fast thats what i meant . i wish fools like you would comprehend what i meant before quoting., were you not there when he put necessary measures to stop Ebola spread?

Happyguy201:
we miss you so much . if this man was still president he would have stopped this virus by closing all borders on time . just like he did with ebola virus . long live our true president

Read what you wrote above slowly Bro & rearticulate.."just like he did with ebola virus..."
.I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Let's think and articulate before talking or posting. Its not rocket science.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by photon3106: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

[b] Discipline learnt as a result of CARELESSNESS and Jeopardising global health.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by MrPRevailer(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

China has no discipline. Only ruthlessness, censorship and oppressive. The Chinese citizens seek a revolution.

Moreover,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1dDBKbKUg

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by beatspice(m): 12:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nigeriapen(m): 2:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Immigration Boss, Babandede Says He Tested Positive for Coronavirus In Nigeria

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifYbIordEc
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by bobolaga: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am still surprise that,those wicked ones are the one fear to die,now tell me the payer you need is it from the bribery you collected or expensive cars you collected from innocent Nigeria and converted to your own personnel use.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by bobolaga: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Our leaders are the wise among the foolish,there is no cheating in pictures,the way u post your self is the same way the camera man will print it out.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by megley(f): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Traders who attend to too many customers are at a risk of getting infected.

Also, those who go to a crowded food vendors are also at risk.

If you have many friends and you guys gather together, you are also at the risk of getting infected. Drivers also ;keke drivers, Okada drivers...etc.

We all need to be very careful.

True. I went to a supermarket today and we were not all allowed to shop all at once.

We had to go inside in small batches which is very commendable. I hope other grocery stores owners would follow suit
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

and you call yourself a Christian
stupid idiot!
lol this your insult to me is another reason why you are a fool wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives / Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.