Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56403 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by LabDNA: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Enough party go dey Nigeria in coming months.

Burial ceremony go yapa

Food, drinks and small chops.

I remember that year when landlords still dey well for Surulere, Boys enjoy peices that year

Who go go burial of dead body wey corona virus kill?

For Italy and UK na only police salute the dead bodies they collect before they carry them for military trucks go burn them.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
As it stands now, only presidentcovikk-19 tested positive and is hiding it.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by hisexcellency34: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
These are the people who imported the virus to Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Sundaycomputer: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
By April 19 we will know if it's truth

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Mustykabaka: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
I think Ogun and Amadioha need to partner with This Corona virus of a thing so as to strike and finish any politician infected as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Happyguy201: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
we miss you so much . if this man was still president he would have stopped this virus by closing all borders on time . just like he did with ebola virus . long live our true president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Ishitinyourlife: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Only the rich ones are getting tested,I pity the lot of you shouting the disease is for the rich, most of y'all are already infected.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
LabDNA:

Who go go burial dead body wey corona kill.

Baba forget o. The rice, drinks and small chops no get the virus. At worst, we go disinfect am before we chop am.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Femeto: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
You caused it yourself you probably wouldn't have had it if you remained in the U.K they told you all to remain where you are. Now the other 200 passengers would probably have it.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPros: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Baba forget o. The rice, drinks and small chops no get the virus. At worst, we go disinfect am before we chop am.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by nijabazaar: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Many people will so hate Britain when this is over grin
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by millhouse: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
The Nigerian government brought Covid-19 into the Country .
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by edoboy74(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
If the elites are testing positive randomly I wonder what an average Nigeria population will look like if a random test was to be done for 5000 average Nigerian?

I still find it very hard to believe that only 91 out of over 200 million Nigerias are victim to this calamity

This pandemic should be taking very serious irrespective of how ignorant and lawless this country is

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
LabDNA:

Who go go burial of dead body wey corona virus kill?

For Italy and UK na only police salute the dead bodies they collect before they carry them for military trucks go burn them.

The family suppose still do small party na. Like get together where people go chop, drink and feel fine.

They can take the body, the spirit they cant
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by watexas(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
cana882:
Okay. Someone you guys frustrated just got answers to his prayers. You think you can escape from your atrocities?? Custom is next..

Lalastica
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by RapistOnBail: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

You can't reason for yourself that's why the bible will continue to Kill u

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by BigJoe19: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6
Many poor people have it. Many have not just being tested.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
The Moderator is free to ban me .i just wrote an Article about how Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc saved me from symptoms of Covid 19 .Dry Cough ,Fever and uneasiness in breathing .The Moderators Removed my Article .The moderators are free to banned Me I don't care .If it's thread about snake ,Pre wedding pictures and unreasonable threads they will allow it and even bring it to Front Page .That combination was used in France and in China and lives are been saved .WHO ,FDA and NAFDAC ,Some conspiracy goes on.They are more interested in people dying rather than saving lives ,Including the moderators here,They are talking about Approval life are been lost they have nothing to offer to save

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
we miss you so much . if this man was still president he would have stopped this virus by closing all borders on time . just like he did with ebola virus . long live our true president.

Stop watching NTA channeln10 and peddling false news

Which boarders were shut during Ebola?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Favaman(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Please make we stay house again..
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by BigJoe19: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Jamesilvar(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
The way these big people are coming out openly to admit they have the virus, is not the nigerian way at all.

There is something else they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by gbemishile: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
I still remember the Nigerians who were begging the govt to evacuate them due to the virus in Wuhan at the time.the government said no cus they don't want the spread of the virus,yet these obscene politicians and elites were travelling up and down these countries.
These leaders disgust me I swear.
I just feel no empathy for them right now

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by WeRblessed(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
honest1480:
They refused to close borders early enough because they were busy making selfish money.

This guy may have spread the disease to more than ten people. Those ten may have infected over hundreds.

Africa and ignorance always keeps me speechless
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6
it's only because they're only testing returnees from abroad.
A lot of Nigerians in Lagos already have it but are not getting access to tests. All these returnees have come in contact wt other people from all works of life, just like Atikus son.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by watexas(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Femeto:
You caused it yourself you probably wouldn't have had it if you remained in the U.K they told you all to remain where you are. Now the other 200 passengers would probably have it.

CoroRice�
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by todugo(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
THIS COUNTRY TIRE ME O... LOOK AT HOW OUR GOVERNMENT ARE RESPONDING TO THE VIRUS BECAUSE ITS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE BUT THE TERROR ATTACK HAPPENING SINCE IN THE NORTH IS NOT BEING GIVEN ATTENTION TO,NOT TO TALK OF THE HUNGER KILL THOUNSAND EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ikorodureporta: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Enough party go dey Nigeria in coming months.

Burial ceremony go yapa

Food, drinks and small chops.

I remember that year when landlords still dey die wella for Surulere, Boys enjoy peices that year

cheesy
some real biz men don dey arrange casket-selling business too grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Happyguy201: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop watching NTA channeln10 and peddling false news

Which boarders were shut during Ebola?

i never said he closed border during ebola time but he was able to act fast and give directives dont quote me if you dont have a sense of comprehension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
ConnectedMan:
Very soon those empty mansions with ridiculous prices in banana island and maitama will be used to house hospital beds. This is not a big man disease. This is what we call survival of the fittest. There alot of carriers that don't know what they are carrying.

I'm starting to see life just like the vanity crew.

God help us.
The vanity crew were always right. It's deep wisdom.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Niggmatic: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Meedon:
You are now seeing death around the corner

Lol.. that walking skeleton got me
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by princepalace: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
virtually all the returnees from abroad are carriers of this corona virus. cant they stay in their country for good? waka about. they imported this virus to affect the innocent in the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.