Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70053 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by CsRockefeller(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
ImaIma1:

We really need to stop this idea and mentality of assuming that girls who go for already made guys are golddiggers. It's not everyone that will suffer with a guy. And it's not the recipe for a good marriage.

Guys here want ladies to aspire to only start and grow with a guy. Does it mean that guys should not make it before they meet their wives? They must wait for her to come and grow with them before they blow.

This mentality is faulty

Nairaland doesnt constitute even 10% of opinions in Nigeria, go out there and the status quo remains.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Nairaland doesnt constitute even 10% of opinions in Nigeria, go out there and the status quo remains.

That's always my consolation.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by CsRockefeller(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
ImaIma1:

That's always my consolation.

*Smiles*
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Bilabong(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.

I read ur comments with smiles all over my face.

Lovely advice

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why is that always the argument? That he must have financial issues later. It's becoming a cliche.

Must every lady marry a struggling guy?

Are already made men supposed to remain single? Is it only the struggling guy that deserves to be married?

Is it every already made guy that will have financial issues that will make him broke? Financial issues have levels.

Let's be open minded and stop portraying struggling guys as the best option for marriage.
What u refuse to wrap u imagination around is the fact that, men r in a constant struggle to stay aflot, financially. Maybe u don't work or do business, u r still bn feed, so u don't know or understand that a person might loose his job, or a business might ve difficulties n when such happens adjustments need to be done to keep the business aflot. In case of a working person, he or she has to also make financial adjustments till another job is gotten.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why is that always the argument? That he must have financial issues later. It's becoming a cliche.

Must every lady marry a struggling guy?

Are already made men supposed to remain single? Is it only the struggling guy that deserves to be married?

Is it every already made guy that will have financial issues that will make him broke? Financial issues have levels.

Let's be open minded and stop portraying struggling guys as the best option for marriage.
From what I said above, when such happens to an already made man, what do u do? U support him or u run away to another guy who is not experiencing difficulties at that time?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ozugbo:
Is well.A wife I married with my hard earned money left me because am sharing a flat with another couple n as soon as she left,things started improving for me.
Maybe she was part of the problem with her demands in the first place.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by 2buffagain(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration

What kind of place do you stay?

IF you say you live with family, keep in mind that him staying in a studio apartment (what you call one room) puts him at a much higher level than you who is still squatting with family members.

So what level are you?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
LadyBeee:
fool. Kids , hiding behind their keyboards
Looks like the guy got Ur situation, spot on. Some ladies stay with Friends n r maybe 5 to 7 in a room, but them go come nairaland dey form.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2020
emonis88:

From what I said above, when such happens to an already made man, what do u do? U support him or u run away to another guy who is not experiencing difficulties at that time?

Why not let them cross that bridge when they get there instead of anticipating doom.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2020
emonis88:

What u refuse to wrap u imagination around is the fact that, men r in a constant struggle to stay aflot, financially. Maybe u don't work or do business, u r still bn feed, so u don't know or understand that a person might loose his job, or a business might ve difficulties n when such happens adjustments need to be done to keep the business aflot. In case of a working person, he or she has to also make financial adjustments till another job is gotten.

Whether I am being fed or making my own money ain't none of your business.

Is it everyone who loses his job or falls into financial problems? Don't you know anyone that hasn't been in that situation. Or you only know made guys who ran into difficulties.

Is that the dream, consolation and prayer of every struggling guy? That the already made guys will lose their job, business, become broke? So that it will justify their being broke? Wake up!

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

Whether I am being fed or making my own money ain't none of your business.

Is it everyone who loses his job or falls into financial problems? Don't you know anyone that hasn't been in that situation. Or you only know made guys who ran into difficulties.

Is that the dream, consolation and prayer of every struggling guy? That the already made guys will lose their job, business, become broke? So that it will justify their being broke? Wake up!

Lol! R u piqued that I just had to say it? Cus from d way u talk, I don't think u r someone with a certain level of experience. It is not necessary for one to be in d predicament himself, but must ve seen one who had such, therefore guards against such occurrence in his life. N I think one of such moves is to keep away from women like u, who r only in for the better n not for d worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
emonis88:

Lol! R u piqued that I just had to say it? Cus from d way u talk, I don't think u r someone with a certain level of experience. It is not necessary for one to be in d predicament himself, but must ve seen one who had such, therefore guards against such occurrence in his life. N I think one of such moves is to keep away from women like u, who r only in for the better n not for d worse.

Sorry I don't align with your mindset. Still, it's not everyone that will face a financial challenge that will make him/her broke. Sad truth for you.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
densiks:

You should be more worried about contacting Covid-19

Ah that's right undecided
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by voiceofpeace: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
my dear if u have the cash help him tommorow is too big we cant see the end from where we are
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ybaby: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2020
baralatie:

That one easy na!
Dey enter the room for night.
Dey put out the light
The guy crack joke and close the doors.
The remaining na to finish work to make the woman enter high skys

The joke of a poor man is not funny.... �‍♀️
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ybaby:

The joke of a poor man is not funny.... �‍♀️
aaah you see now!

did you think that when couples are in that one room ,they are joking.
the man takes the act of blasting, drilling,boring, extracting of the oil well in the woman's deepfield area very,very serious.
if the man cannot find the oil,the woman will give him the sack.

no wonder the rich men cry!they possibly think the woman was joking
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ybaby: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
baralatie:

aaah you see now!

did you think that when couples are in that one room ,they are joking.
the man takes the act of blasting, drilling,boring, extracting of the oil well in the woman's deepfield area very,very serious.
if the man cannot find the oil,the woman will give him the sack.

no wonder the rich men cry!they possibly think the woman was joking

Still not funny. cry
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ybaby:

funny . cry
corrected
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2020
ImaIma1:

Sorry I don't align with your mindset. Still, it's not everyone that will face a financial challenge that will make him/her broke. Sad truth for you.

Like I said bf ur comments show how shallow ur experience is. Financial challenge means what? Lack of money, means that person doesn't ve enough of money like he used to. Haven't u seen rich men who say they r broke at a point in time? Then u see them keep away from their girlfriends till they get some cash.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
emonis88:

Like I said bf ur comments show how shallow ur experience is. Financial challenge means what? Lack of money, means that person doesn't ve enough of money like he used to. Haven't u seen rich men who say they r broke at a point in time? Then u see them keep away from their girlfriends till they get some cash.

That's why I said being broke has levels. But obviously, you have been reading to attack rather than reading to understand.

If not your "experienced" brain and eyes would have seen that. Mr experience.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ybaby: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
baralatie:

corrected

Lol.... funny
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2020
ImaIma1:

That's why I said being broke has levels. But obviously, you have been reading to attack rather than reading to understand.

If not your "experienced" brain and eyes would have seen that. Mr experience.

Now u r calling me names. I not replying u to attack, but it seems u don't want to b realistic or d realism of d matter we r talking about, ur imagination has not grasped. Being broke having levels is from a persons perception. Go n tell an average man on d streets of Nigeria that there r levels of being broke n he il tell u that that rich guy is not broke yet. When he is he il know.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2020
emonis88:

Now u r calling me names. I not replying u to attack, but it seems u don't want to b realistic or d realism of d matter we r talking about, ur imagination has not grasped. Being broke having levels is from a persons perception. Go n tell an average man on d streets of Nigeria that there r levels of being broke n he il tell u that that rich guy is not broke yet. When he is he il know.

Oh so you are noticing the fact that I called you a name but didn't notice that you have been throwing shades and insulting me and I didn't respond to them.

We cannot both agree because we are seeing things from different perspectives based on our relationships with people or upbringing. So let's realize that and move on
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
ImaIma1:

Oh so you are noticing the fact that I called you a name but didn't notice that you have been throwing shades and insulting me and I didn't respond to them.

We cannot both agree because we are seeing things from different perspectives based on our relationships with people or upbringing. So let's realize that and move on
Lol! When life wants to happen it doesn't care about ur upbringing or relationship with people or status! Let dat b my parting shot to u bye.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
emonis88:

Lol! When life wants to happen it doesn't care about ur upbringing or relationship with people or status! Let dat b my parting shot to u bye.

We are seeing things from different angles and we don't have to agree. To you, a guy that is already made MUST run into financial difficulties. And I am saying it is not a MUST that all made men run into financial difficulties.

I won't shift on my point and neither will you, so let's move on.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by awa(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2021
This is why I keep saying Love is a scam. Whoever that claims to be in Love is in it for a purpose. Take away the purpose, what he or she earlier called love will collapse.

You can leave the guy please and go for whoever you want. It's your life and you live it the way you want. Love kor Hate ni... Confusion everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.