Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70074 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SissyAda: 1:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Paxie55:

Don't spend that money on him.
Use it and build yourself to attract well to do men lool.
Poor boys can love oo, but once the money is there, they start misbehaving.

Don't ever trust the love of a poor boy, he's even dishonest.
Btw, don't ever listen to the sermons of these 19year old kids on Nl.
They are very poor and would do anything to make you see poverty as a blessing. grin

God bless you oh and if you are a guy God bless you ×2

Even though I dont agree with everything you said. Human beings are very Manipulative and although I love love, its clearer when the grounds are balance but SELF LOVE still outshines it.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 2:18am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:

Everytime broke man this, broke man that.Broke men dey suffer Sha. I remember when I use to be broke and just laugh. The same broke man of yesterday is the rich man of today, no difference.
Definitely. It's finding d lady to walk the walk with you. What's d guarantee that who u got in your time of plenty will stand by you in your time of nothing?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 2:19am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:

Everytime broke man this, broke man that.Broke men dey suffer Sha. I remember when I use to be broke and just laugh. The same broke man of yesterday is the rich man of today, no difference.
And you never do giveaway?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Sensini123(m): 2:56am On Mar 30, 2020
What is love without sacrifice? You can help to build a Mansion darling.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Beey(f): 3:21am On Mar 30, 2020
zicoraads:

No bi only burned, na fried. grin

That's how some of you talk, if we check am now, you didn't even do a thing or only did an ignorable little.
Am not here to make you believe me, am not trying to prove a point. Believing or not, it’s a personal choice.Giving is my love language. I live in the US & I’ve now seen that there’s a breed of men out there, that prey on women for financial support. Sorry but broke guys are a no go zone for me.I am not saying he must be rich, am saying that he must be in a position to support himself & also able to help someone Incase of an emergency.Otherwise I can’t “baby sit” an adult.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Beey(f): 3:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Eeya!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Experience teaches fools, am wiser now.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Raalsalghul: 4:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Beey:
Experience teaches fools, am wiser now.

Now you gonna make me cry. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by kingjrofficial(m): 5:12am On Mar 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

It’s hungry leeches and parasites that men pay all their bills....I never chop babes.....and a man that wants a woman to do all these for him is not alright ....
how about those that lost their parents?? Bro I'm a northerner and I've witnessed thousands of child abuse and hunger!!
Come to north and see diff lifestyle
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by jacoik(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.
guy if to say u dey close to me I for carry u go mama amaka shop to chop isiewu because dis ur wisdom is not of dis world
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by brodalikeme(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2020
jacoik:
guy if to say u dey close to me I for carry u go mama amaka shop to chop isiewu because dis ur wisdom is not of dis world

Kai, if no be lock down, I dey waka well well before Oo! Thanks
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ujunwa02(f): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.

You are very right

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Apple2: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Covid-19 no reach ur side Abi, u should be worried u don't contact covid-19 before the yr runs out
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by zadokchidi: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Pls check his vision..there will be a time hungry will wire you..u will forget love
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ibechris2: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2020
efosky1246:

I don't get why people give relationship advice based on their own romantic experience. its always a recipe for disaster, this lady is not your wife and you are not the man in question, people are very different, your wife would probably still be fine with you if you were still in that position financially but this lady clearly would not be. you might be hardworking and ambitious but the man in question might not be(I understand that context is missing). so give your advice based on the illustrated scenario. your lived experience is not the golden rule.

and sorry, you cannot make a man more ambitious. its either its in him or not.

U can't give what u don't have and I don't expect her to take my advice because there are several non practical advice on this platform.
However, why are u pained based on what I commented?
If u cannot give ur stupid advice then why correct me on what I proffer to her. Many marriage books I had read during my courtship with my wife had the writers experiences told in the book and many,if not all still take cues from them.

Be as at may,stop correcting me if u can't give any reasonable advice. Am sure people like u are trouble makers both at work and home,and I am not surprise either.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by iphi(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2020
I will be honest this guy she explained there was the formal me, I loved my ex with all passion but I was too comfortable because she became comfortable, I didn't want to do anything concerning leaving where I was staying despite her not comfortable with it because I later noticed she wasn't complaining about me moving out again. Sister forget he will make it talk, take a stand and repeat that statement, do not be comfortable in his room again if he still did not change break up, that break up will make him realize(until he packs never accept him back) but if he still doesn't continue your life. Now let's talk about finance, I was earning 50k and I couldn't safe for a rent of 120k. Is he financially responsible, how much is he earning, how much does he spend on food and transport including miscellaneous? Who is his mentor, who does he listen to, who will you report him to when he misbehaves? See this are all love, if you really love him you should know all this and if he's still not showing signs of change leave him. See that guy you explained there was me and I'm telling you what me did before I got it right by then I lost her to distance, because if we were close she would have actually come back and I would still love her.. Please drop that mentality of he will make it, yes he will but if the push doesn't come he will remain like that for years and you will regret it all your life if you finally marry him. Until he decides to support himself do not support him financially... I have typed my own

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Amotekun777: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yes no condition is permanent but that only works on a hardworking guy with a vision, tho she did not give much details but i dont think hes keen about moving out, which is a problem to her(which shouldnt)
Not all girls like that face to face compound compromising love.

Ugly mofo Olofo!
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Esthered: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
lol I don’t envy you at all, I don’t even see it as motivational in anyway
I didn't write to motivate you Madam. You have the right to react to it and no need to tell me dear. Have a great day and stay safe.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by pryd(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Join this very helpful platform for pregnant women and women trying to conceive. Speak with a team of medical professionals and learn so much more.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2595875343983231&id=1917232745180831&__tn__=%2As%2As-R
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Stacyomolola(f): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

Ugly mofo Olofo!
grin grin grin
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ekemz: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Explained in the pix

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shugavee(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Esthered:

I didn't write to motivate you Madam. You have the right to react to it and no need to tell me dear. Have a great day and stay safe.
yeah u need to understand that this I feed my man motivational rubbish, is irritating to some .

Wash ur hands regularly dear

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Esthered: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
yeah u need to understand that this I feed my man motivational rubbish, is irritating to some .

Wash ur hands regularly dear

If it irritates you that bad, you know what to do than telling me dear.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Jp4life(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2020
the one room is a matter of time,my question is that ,is the guy prepared for the relationship?if yes them .the one room is not a problem
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shugavee(f): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Esthered:

If it irritates you that bad, you know what to do than telling me dear.
well am very happy I told you ,, if u like suffering others don’t ,, so thinking u need women to emulate u because u feed ur man is a shit ideology.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Esthered: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
well am very happy I told you ,, if u like suffering others don’t ,, so thinking u need women to emulate u because u feed ur man is a shit ideology.
Mind you, I never said I feed my man. You're the one assuming that from my post. You don't have to be rude to express yourself regardless that it's a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shugavee(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Esthered:

Mind you, I never said I feed my man. You're the one assuming that from my post. You don't have to be rude to express yourself regardless that it's a faceless forum.
I ain’t rude ,,, I am blunt n telling u the truth !! N it’s no news that the truth is bitter.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by BigJoe19: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And you never do giveaway?
If I have to do a giveaway, I will never do it on Nairaland.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Beey(f): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Now you gonna make me cry. cry cry cry
Oh I can send a pack of handkerchiefs or would a towel be better for your well of tears?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
If I have to do a giveaway, I will never do it on Nairaland.
Why? Give me one reason?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Gilbertman(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2020
If you are real, and you know what blessing it is to find true love, you will do all necessaries to support him to excel.
Living in a mansion is desirable, but with no love and trust, it's like living in slum.
Since you have gotten love and trust, strive together with your man to make" home" together.
Where are you living, with your parents or a better place? Be wise!!!
**Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. **
'Theodore Roosevelt'
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Lambarry1: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2020
If he stays in one room and you claim to love each other...what is wrong with you going to find a duplex for yourself and him to stay.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by JamesRiley(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration
Pray say your guy no day nairaland, if e see dis tin, i swear anything way him turn to, na you God go blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.