Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70037 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nn3muka(f): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2020
The day you start supporting a man to pay rent, will be the beginning of all your problems.
Be ready to continue paying rents for the rest of your life.

It's either you take a walk now, or support him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:

don't get me started with the nonsense definition of love by Titanic.

this scenario is more incomparable with tatanic .this is about a guy with a lady and a room.so the guy should vacate the room for the girl now
Uncle calm down... Procilian has diverted from op's story.

The post you quoted was are response to me accusing men of being the causes of their problems. It has little to do with the op's story grin

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2020
realokopi:
You don't deserve such a good man...
You deserve those agberos that doesn't have any purpose in life.
The ones that will have no respect or regard for you and would always use u to test their new skills of punching.
If to make money is easy your father would have been a millionaire or a billionaire and you won't be worried about his condition because u would be able to rent a better apartment for him for the so-called love you claim you have for him.
Rubbish!!!
wait as the guy is living in a room makes him a good person

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by MARX77(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2020
So you love him and he's the ideal guy but the house he's managing is your ish. You can break up with him na, since it's the one room he stays in that's your problem. If you can't cope with it then quit... Let better girls that can manage with him till he can move out take over please.

Don't put unnecessary pressure on a nigga who's just hustling. Can't cope, BOUNCE!!!

MODIFIED: You even went as far as posting a picture of his Lodge, that says ALOT about you.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Cholls(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Nn3muka:
The day you start supporting a man to pay rent, will be the beginning of all your problems.
Be ready to continue paying rents for the rest of your life.

It's either you take a walk now, or support him.
my Sister don't discourage her. Cus you can never tell it will end in laugh or tears if she don't try.

4 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Mordson: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Oh, the same guy that had a car and always took you out? So he stays in a one room, na wa o.

Give him money to move to better apartment since you're finding it difficult moving on, apparently you can't get over his too-sweet dick.

If there's one thing a powerful and sweet dick can do, it's making a girl confused and not knowing what to do when the guy has deficiencies in other areas of his life.

5 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.
Hmm I respect your comments
You know girls brain are very little
She will leave that guy because of unnecessary issue
And another girl will seize the opportunity
And from experience
Those guys ladies leave later use to become successful
Thanks once again for your conclusion
You gave her the advice you will have given your sister

9 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Uncle calm down... Procilian has diverted from op's story.

The post you quoted was are response to me accusing men of being the causes of their problems. It has little to do with the op's story grin
don't vex bros!
it is just that the titanic of a film gets me angry!
sharp guy Leonardo arrange woman for boat.she jumped back a said I love you(shuuuu!)

8 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Some people here their papa married their mums while still squatting in lagos but today have their own houses. Keep looking for readymade o. 80% of ladies chasing after 20% of guys.

23 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by hunkydory(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen. He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed. I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him. Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me
When I hear people say MONEY can't buy love, i always tell them it depends on the situation on ground.

If the guy were to be living in a 3 bedroom flat in an estate i am sure your love for him will not diminish and you will not contemplate leaving him.

I know you will say you still love him but why will you leave someone you love just because he can not afford a better accommodation?. This means that love is not enough in a romantic relationship. Money has a big role to play, though it's not all about money.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:

don't vex bros!
it is just that the titanic of a film gets me angry!
sharp guy Leonardo arrange woman for boat.she jumped back a said I love you(shuuuu!)
Lol things Men do for love... Some dey unreasonable Sha. grin

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Lol

Ma why did you accuse me of sending you a PM and uploading a picture on ilegend's thread yesterday. That's not a nice stunt to pull on someone you have never had dealings or conversations with. If you wanted my friendship, a quote would have done it all. I'm not pleased with your actions.

Please I'm not Ma o. Drop it.

I only said what happened. Though I wouldn't know if there are two Arizas but I'm very sure of what I'm saying.
The very first PM I got when I just registered on nairaland last year August was from Ariza. So apologies if you're not the one.

As for friendship, sorry, I don't need any friendships here. If you see me mention anyone, it's prolly cos their comment got me or sounds funny.

Accept my apology
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Eastornprince: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Kingsteve:
@ OP, you sound like a lady with a good heart.
My advice: if you feel the need to support him, please do!
Do not let his present predicament to be a barrier to the love you have for him.
Change is a constant!
No condition is permanent, it's just a matter of time, effort, opportunity and God's blessings.

As long as he's making plans to better himself, stick with him, but not blindly.

If after a while, and nothing changes, then feel free to make any drastic decision you deem fit.
For now...be supportive, as long as he isn't deceitful.

Now this here is being a good citizen on NL cool
I'll accept it even if I know it's a false facade

Meanwhile look what I found
A recent comment from your alternate moniker, Britboy, insulting hell out me in the Igbo language.

You threatened me before that one but I can't find the post cos the mods have wiped you out
Every comment you ever made with Britboy

Strange that you go running off the same mods and seun this morning to cry like an innocent soul under torment

I will always remind you of your threat
I'm not all these women you threaten and win

You go lose fine fine

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Please I'm not Ma o. Drop it.

I only said what happened. Though I wouldn't know if there are two Arizas but I'm very sure of what I'm saying.
The very first PM I got when I just registered on nairaland last year August was from Ariza. So apologies if you're not the one.

As for friendship, sorry, I don't need any friendships here. If you see me mention anyone, it's prolly cos their comment got me or sounds funny.

Accept my apology
Thank you.
Probably you should go through your files because this account wasn't created until 22nd September 2019. It couldn't have sent you a PM a month before it was created. And you evade the ilegend's thread part too. Please endeavor to stay away from throwing false allegations around.

Apology accepted, you are welcome.

Cc Franchasng

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by perousd: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin
Hahaha. This one touch me
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Probably you should go through your files because this account wasn't created until 22nd September 2019. It couldn't have sent you a PM a month before it was created. And you evade the ilegend's thread part too. Please endeavor to stay away from throwing false allegations around.

Apology accepted, you are welcome.

Cc Franchisng

Well yeah i mentioned August but that was just a reference to when i registered; can't really remember for sure if the pm was sent that August. So prolly September cos both are close hence very easy to miscalculate. Anyways that's past now and for your info, I don't go about throwing false allegations. Ok? After all ive seen one or two people asking if you are an F. So Very sure of what I'm saying.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by lordlugards: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen. He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed. I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him. Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me
Gold digger

7 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Well if you love him pray for him and teach him how to fish by given him quality advice...not everybody started from the top some people started from face me i face you and are living in mansions today while some cant move....you should be his catalyst that gear him up to action.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by perousd: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Here's my thought from your write-up--
I think you Know better. I think you don't love him that much. I think it was His much show of affection that made you Even considered dating him. I think you don't love him but no guy has ever treated you like he does.

If I'm correct, just leave the relationship, don't make a poor man commit suicide eventually. He's trying so hard and it seems you ain't trying at all.

But if truly you love him, run some tests, give some attitude and when he pass, support him if you can.

Stay safe and stay Joyful.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Well I said I registered in August but that was just a reference to when i registered; can't really remember for sure if the pm was sent that August. So prolly September cos both are close hence very easy to miscalculate. Anyways that's past now and for your info, I don't go about throwing false allegations. Ok? After all ive seen one or two people asking if you are ab F. So Very sure of what I'm saying.

I'm out!

Upload a screenshot of the PM or forever remain silent! I'm a lady why would I send you a PM? Even if I will send a PM to a lady it would be someone I know. I don't even know you! And Ive never sent a PM to a nairalander! People mistake me for a guy because of my unbiased opinions and judgements. Sometimes I get fed up with questions and play along. As for your ilegend's thread I remember being summoned by OKNM to upload but I didn't because I wasn't in the mood so how you could claim that I uploaded a lady's picture or any pictures at all beats my imagination. Just stop your gibberish already okay? And to have mentioned my name on that scammer thread was very unintelligent of you!

People who know me offline know who I am. So next time you wanna feel fly and play the stupid "I got a PM " shiit you all do here, look for better candidates. Nonsense! I await a screenshot of my supposed PM.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Seems like u didn't read her post from the beginning...
baralatie:

wait as the guy is living in a room makes him a good person
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
U see what we are talking about?? If you love him, support him to move out of the place na.. but nooooooo, na only kpekus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by prettyaura: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
my dear, PLS move on with ur life, forget loving and caring becos he is just being humble becos he is broke...you can only know the true colour of a man when he has money

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
realokopi:
Seems like u didn't read her post from the beginning...
rather it seems more like the guy wants to manipulate this relationship by stating he has only #30k.
is he begging the girl directly or is he inducing the girl to indirectly raise funds for accommodation for him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
Have you thought that maybe she doesn't have anything else to offer but kpekus?
You know,you can't give what you don't have.
if indeed she loves him, she should find means to support him and get a new apartment.. judging by the post self, the girl is very broke too

5 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2020
prettyaura:
my dear, PLS move on with ur life, forget loving and caring becos he is just being humble becos he is broke..I have dated someone like that before, mine was even putting up with his friend but at the end of it all when I was supposed to start enjoying all my days of "managing with him" he realised I wasn't good enough..you can only know the true colour of a man when he has money
abeg save this ranting you call story jare.. what did you offer him when he was broke ?? U think say man no get sense??

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Admissionclass: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
fairfora:
Abiooo. All these fake love stories should be banned for now. What we are facing is a serious issue. May God save us from this monster called covid-19

since you are more worried about covid19 why not visit only the frontpage where there are dozens of updates every minute or be of use to humanity by volunteering to join the government agencies in fighting the virus but no you left all that to visit the romance section undecided.
i wish covid19 ends the world so hypocrits like you will be gone forever mtchewww.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
if indeed she loves him, she should find means to support him and get a new apartment. . judging by the post self, the girl is very broke too
what is wrong by saying it the guy truly loves her,he should finds means to get a bigger apartment

7 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Upload a screenshot of the PM or forever remain silent! I'm a lady why would I send you a PM? Even if I will send a PM to a lady it would be someone I know. I don't even know you! And Ive never sent a PM to a nairalander! People mistake me for a guy because of my unbiased opinions and judgements. Sometimes I get fed up with questions and play along. As for your ilegend's thread I remember being summoned by OKNM to upload but I didn't because I wasn't in the mood so how you could claim that I uploaded a lady's picture or any pictures at all beats my imagination. Just stop your gibberish already okay? And to have mentioned my name on that scammer thread was very unintelligent of you!

People who know me offline know who I am. So next time you wanna feel fly and play the stupid "I got a PM " shiit you all do here, look for better candidates. Nonsense! I await a screenshot of my supposed PM.

Like i said earilier, it could be someone else, so rant all you want. your rantings cannot force me to disclaim my earlier claims. So it will be in your best interest to drop it and stop getting worked up over nothing.
Not interested in any verbal war with you.
I'm done with this ish.
Tkia. cool

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Judybash93(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
It's simple, please, leave him alone. He'll be better off without you. I hope he finds one who appreciates him for who he is and not what he has at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:

what is wrong by saying it the guy truly loves her,he should finds means to get a bigger apartment
already he's got 30k...assuming he's got nothing now, it is a different case.. most of these girls cant help/support honestly.. na only kpekus dem get to help you in time of ' agro holding' grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.