Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (12802 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are obsessed with the arse and cunt, no wonder you're confused dot com and why your hand lacks correlation with your brain.
Keep it up Dad, your daughter sure will be proud of your colourful words, lol

Stupíd cunt go and sleep since your brain has overheated. LMFAO!

I am not like you hypocrite who has dumb ideas, this is real life when she is older she will choose what kind of "colourful language" she will like or not. Dundee united.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
Stupíd cunt go and sleep since your brain has overheated. LMFAO!
I am not like you hypocrite who has dumb ideas, this is real life when she is older she will choose what kind of "colourful language " she will like or not. Dundee united.
Oh you need an excuse, so to have your nappy changed now? That's okay, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Oh you need an excuse, so to have your nappy changed now? That's okay, lol

Rest your head stupíd cunt, you've overtasked the 2 remaining brain cells.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
Rest your head stupíd cunt, you've overtasked the 2 remaining brain cells.
The obvious evidence I have been seeing in your comments point to you having an astounding shortage of braincells, lol. No wonder you're enviously gawping at mine, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 30, 2020
The O.P is just another religious human twist.
But a human twist never really PASSES a message across to anyone except some other human twist by making sounds.
Therefore,a human twist that does spiritual stuff is just using whatever tool to effect whatever changes in its identity.
There's no spiritual realm of super-living things.
There can only be hidden tools which are capable of transforming the human twist into something more absurd.
These tools can effect certain changes in the environment of the human twist.
However, these tools are called gods but there's really NOBODY who possesses greater intelligence or greater strength than whatever species that have gone extinct or whatever species that exists now.
But the effects of certain experiences on the brain of a religious human twist will keep the human twist that way until the effects of some other experiences/observations/sensations nullify those ones.
In other words,when the human twist gets emotionally tired of considering religious stuff as a result of this or that,such a human twist will find it ridiculous to be religious and this human twist will wish it was never so.
That's psychology!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
People who are choosing good options don't have two heads, some people want God to interfere with their lives (not uncommon among Christians).
E.g choosing to commit suicide or choose not to, let's say due to depression and frustration. It's not rare that people will choose to ride on with their lives e.g perseverance... etc
is it my fault Adam chose wrong, why do I have to get punished for it? You said people who choose right don't have two heads (are not special) then why will Adam choose for every body.

The truth is you and I were never given an opportunity to choose, free will don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:
This pandemic has shown that religions are only for spiritual entertainment. When it comes to real life problems, it is either the religions have made the problems bigger or the religions have been useless as a solution.

Here are the examples of religious failures during this pandemic

1. Churches failing to give every member masks, gloves and sanitizers. The price of one private jet can cover the expenses in saving lives,

2. Churches still having church services. As at last Sunday, many of the big churches (Redeemed, Winners etc) still had services. It took government intervention and criticism to get them to stop.

3. Mosques still having prayers/Jumat. Many mosques still had services last week. Some that were closed faced riots (to open) in the north.

4. Pastors trying to achieve fame through the corona virus. Many big pastors are running around claiming that they prophesied correctly in 2019 about the virus. The pandemic is not about you. If you saw the virus coming, why dont all your members have enough sanitizers, food and masks for the period?

5. Evidently, we need more hospitals than religious centres. Imagine if we had the biggest hospitals in West Africa and not churches trying to build the biggest worship centres in Africa!! Can a church or mosque help us now?

6. Rather than tackle the government on providing more medical quarantine centres and testing kits, we have pastors and imams prophesying and preaching doomsday conspiracies.

God only helps those who help themselves. Religion and prayer will fail you if you replace hardwork and common sense with them....

cc lalasticlala, ishilove, lordreed, budaatum, capslocked, alexistaiwo, muttleylaff
Borntofreak, is there God?

Shd the God who doesn't exist help existing people with existing problems?

Borntofreak, weren't you one of those who believe China (science) had answers to man's problem before now? Why do you now need the church?
Or, you indeed believe there's God and He created Coronavirus but the power of Coronavirus has overwhelmed Him, hence He cannot stop it right?

Borntofreak, are you alright?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

It would be better if you used your own words. What do you have to say about the pastors using the corona virus to get famous? Adeboye just said that anyone killed by the virus was preordained to die!! Imagine
My wonder is why you guys aren't rolling out solutions to the pandemic, but are turning your expectations on the Church you scorn?

Where is the science you worship Borntofreak?

Where are the atheists, homosexuals, transgenders and Satanists?

Why is the church the one fasting and praying against the curse brought about by science?

Borntofreak, I need your step by step answers

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Wake up and smell the coffe, people. God does not exist.

We are alone in this world. It's 100% our responsibility.

This virus is our cross to bear. Religion cannot do shït. FICTION cannot fix REALITY and times like these prove it.
We prayed out Ebola. Till today Ebola has no cure. I remember how much we prayed and expelled Ebola from the world.

What did you the satanists do? Nothing but mouth.

We are praying again, and Coronavirus shall be expelled too.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
malvisguy212:
were did this virus began? China! What is China stand on religion? China is an atheistic nation, a nation without God. You atheists will find a way to blame God because of the hatred you have for God.. Foolish atheist
Very foolish

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

So, the swine flu that started in Mexico, a religious (christian populated) country, is now what?

Use your brain.

The church has been praying for the world from time. Without the church on earth, there won't be an earth for you to exibit your foolishness.

Why Haven't you asked how Ebola disappeared from the scene? Did atheism helped? Did science found a cure? No. There's still no cure, but it's gone. How? By the cries of believers.

Shame will refuse to catch you when Coronavirus shall be expelled without a cure too.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

So, what is now the difference between your God and Loki, the god of mischief?

Concealing things, is a past time of dishonest beings
So there's God now?

Sometime I wonder if you have a brain.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

So hiding the truth is a good thing? See how you christians turn the bible upside down?
Hiding what truth?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

So there's God now?

Sometime I wonder if you have a brain.

Ah, my favourite christian nutjob. Sister AnASS.

It's a hypothetical argument.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

The church has been praying for the world from time. Without the church on earth, there won't be an earth for you to exibit your foolishness.

Why Haven't you asked how Ebola disappeared from the scene? Did atheism helped? Did science found a cure? No. There's still no cure, but it's gone. How? By the cries of believers.

Shame will refuse to catch you when Coronavirus shall be expelled without a cure too.

Lordreed, come and see religious madness! So it is prayers and christian miracles that eradicated Ebola?

You are not well. Go and see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

My wonder is why you guys aren't rolling out solutions to the pandemic, but are turning your expectations on the Church you scorn?

Where is the science you worship Borntofreak?

Where are the atheists, homosexuals, transgenders and Satanists?

Why is the church the one fasting and praying against the curse brought about by science?

Borntofreak, I need your step by step answers

If you remove the hate from your heart, you would be able to see my points clearly.

I suggested that sanitizers and facemasks should be given to the poor in the op. I also suggested building of isolation or quarantine centres for testing and treatment.

You are just a hater. A hater of non believers. A bigoted christian. Better change

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes it makes sense.
It's a valid reason to doubt your God's existence.
Now think of this; why is it that Wuhan China, (the atheist nation according to you) where the virus originated from have seen a decline/decrease of coronaVirus cases, while Christian and religious nations like Italy are being hit drastically by the virus?
Why is your god allowing his worshippers to die from the virus?
Ah, children with the way they reason.
How many times will you be told that there's nothing like a 'Christian nation?', Jesus deals with people individually, not corporately.
Besides, Italians are mostly Catholics who do not really care abt Jesus.
If you call these nations 'Christian Nations', then pls display their contributions lets see how the Bible is embedded in them. A Christian is ruled and guided by the Bible right? Are these homosexual loving, atheistic, satan loving and approving nations godly? In what way?

If God shd deal with us based on how we deal with him, they won't be a world today.

And, what you decided not to realize is that things gets hotter before they become cold.
The plague over Wuhan has passed, it shall.also pass in Italy and other places.

Why aren't you asking your atheists brothers to help the world? Why ask us?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Ah, children with the way they reason.
How many times will you be told that there's nothing like a 'Christian nation?', Jesus deals with people individually, not corporately.
Besides, Italians are mostly Catholics who do not really care abt Jesus.
If you call these nations 'Christian Nations', then pls display their contributions lets see how the Bible is embedded in them. A Christian is ruled and guided by the Bible right? Are these homosexual loving, atheistic, satan loving and approving nations godly? In what way?

If God shd deal with us based on how we deal with him, they won't be a world today.

And, what you decided not to realize is that things gets hotter before they become cold.
The plague over Wuhan has passed, it shall.also pass in Italy and other places.

Why aren't you asking your atheists brothers to help the world? Why ask us?

So Catholics are not Christians?

This sister is a joker.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

A true religious fatalist, you are.
Very soon hunger will bring you to your senses. Oh, you will still blame God for China creating a virus which causes you be locked in.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Very soon hunger will bring you to your senses. Oh, you will still blame God for China creating a virus which causes you be locked in.

Look at this church usher talking. Miss me with your broke-ass

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by malvisguy212: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:
Very foolish
wow, madam Anna, longest time, Good to see you again
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

Did Ebola and HIV begin in an atheist nation?
You may have also forgotten that it was created by scientists in a Laboratory to reduce the African population.
And. Pls Sharon, what is the cure of Ebola?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:
Who created those atheist Chinese
I thought the story was that God created heavens and earth and everything in existence including viruses If God truly created everything, including atheists, it then means that he/she/it is the creator of corona virus!
Yes, God created them, but He won't force them to serve Him. God is love and you can't force anyone to love you.
China is fighting to control the world. You wld hate them, but will still do what they want when they begin to rule over you. God is not like that.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

You may have also forgotten that it was created by scientists in a Laboratory to reduce the African population.
And. Pls Sharon, what is the cure of Ebola?

Bullshit. Africans are reckless that's why they have HIV.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE: is it my fault Adam chose wrong, why do I have to get punished for it?
Unlearn that thought you are being punished

GRIMMJOE: You said people who choose right don't have two heads (are not special) then why will Adam choose for every body
It is because Adam was a template, used for reproducing of human beings just as Adam, is without having to do a tedious Adam creation all over again. Just save common things together like skin colour, eyes, hair, nails etcetera stored and for future roll out

So, Adam, just as templates do, served as a starting point for the creation of all human beings, of course, that means, including you, me, your dad, your grandpa, your mum, your missus, your kids, your grandkids etcetera

If one thing is serving, as a template for a second and other things, it means that the reproducing of second thing and other things, are based on the first thing.

Adam carried the genetic code, what's generic and all that is necesarry to create human beings, in him, and this means, including you too, lol. Everything is in something, like whats called, a template class, and its this, what's passed down as inheritable constant variables, for when reproducing many times over, as in like, other human beings. Now, if the template develops a flaw, catches a dent, chink, crack, chip, dink, mark, damage, hole, cut etcetera in it, this automatically will be transferred and would show up in the reproduced second thing and/or other things.

Its not being vindictive, nothing malevolent about it, no one is being punished. Nothing about GRIMMJOE getting punished for it, but whatever the luck of the draw, is what is going to be inherited. The fix, solution and/or remedy, is to repair, to change, and/or best still, get a new Template, and has to be, one without flaw, blemish, mark, damage, fault etctera, that the corrupted and damaged first template had

GRIMMJOE: The truth is you and I were never given an opportunity to choose ...
Every creativity has the fundamental right to be expressed, has a fundamental right to freely come into existence, lol.

GRIMMJOE, you had opportunity to choose, lol. Of course you did, but you just dont remember or know when you did, lol, You dont remember when you raced at the opportunity to come into existence, so you too can exercise your fundamental right of expression, express yourself, lol.

GRIMMJOE: ... free will don't exist.
You still living that illusion that free will dont exist, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You still haven't answered my question, I'll ask again, maybe you missed it.

Would you have created a better world if you were God?
Please note, you don't have to answer.
Shd'nt this question be directed to you the science worshipper?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

Bullshit. Africans are reckless that's why they have HIV.
What is this?
Sharon, you haven't improved even for a bit after all these years?
Who mentioned HIV? I asked you about Ebola, but you jumped to HIV?
Need I remind you that HIV was a homosexual virus? Does it have a cure? It is still the prayers of the Christians that has kept it down.

What has atheists science done to help the world in this Coronavirus period?
Why put your our failures on God?

We have a mandate to intercede for the world, so.we are doing our bit. If not, we wld allow you enjoy your godlessness and see how far you go.

When a Christian dies, the gates of heaven will be open to receive them home, so we dont care if we die or live.
To die is even gain.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You still haven't answered my question, I'll ask again, maybe you missed it.

Would you have created a better world if you were God?
Please note, you don't have to answer.

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
What a joker. Scroll up to read it

Anas09:
Shd'nt this question be directed to you the science worshipper?
As you can see, all GRIMMJOE simply had to do, was to scroll up to read the answer
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
malvisguy212:
wow, madam Anna, longest time, Good to see you again
God bless you sir. It is well.
How is your family? I believe we are all fine under His wings.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Look at this church usher talking. Miss me with your broke-ass
Me broke arse? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is that what you are?
Pls Answer my questions
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

So Catholics are not Christians?

This sister is a joker.
Can you answer my questions sister

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.