Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. (24302 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by teresafaith: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Queen poco hope you've seen my mail
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Raeheemwayne: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020

I'm Impressed though.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tallesty1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
na waoh even the guys who are always on op"s case abusing her and calling her evening newspaper are even amongst the ones begging for her money
wonders shall never end cheesy
u dislike the giver but u want to chop im money
no go let bone hook for ur throat cheesy
A lot of people are broke bro.

Some are crying right now because they need it but can't ask because of how they have been attacking her.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:
So far I have done 12 persons.

3 females and 9males.

Females: Yuceèluv, PàttyPatt, Phûnmyne.

Males: Babyfàceafrica, Froshlôaded, Honòurablepomk, Làsveg, Epòsitive, Babàseun1300, Davàsh222, TalabiAûdu, Omodavîdo

7 slots left for females.

1 for males.

The entry for males is close. I am currently reviewing two and the first to reply gets it.

Thanks

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by riqmarol(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:
So far I have done 12 persons.

3 females and 9males.

Females: Yuceèluv, PàttyPatt, Phûnmyne.

Males: Babyfàceafrica, Froshlôaded, Honòurablepomk, Làsveg, Epòsitive, Babàseun1300, Davàsh222, TalabiAûdu, Omodavîdo

7 slots left for females.

1 for males.

The entry for males is close. I am currently reviewing two and the first to reply gets it.

Thanks

I already posted mine earlier but pls can I still show my school I'd and admission letter?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
teresafaith:

I've sent it, kindly check your mail

Your account number told me invalid.

Kindly reconfirm it. I sent you a mail to that respect.

You have been credited@ Eberechi24.

Thanks.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks.
I dey watch ooo
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by teresafaith: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks.
Here's it
Devil no go see me this night

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lemme just see any male talking anyhow to any lady here first.. Pim, una go hear. I go enter una wellllll

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yeye dey smell for ur head.. It is now that u can't deny.... Lefulefu coman see my fellow guy oo...

He can't deny now....
they will still collect the money from the giver and the be insulting her with alternates.ungreatful fellows cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Samade7: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Then why did you edit if it's a fake BVN?

Later tot it could be someone else's BVN n to save such from pple like u. grin
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by simplepee(f): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
kiss
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
they will still collect the money from the giver and the be insulting her with alternates.ungreatful fellows cheesy

Well I guess Pocohantas isn't loosing so far she is progressing in her life.. Nairaland insult doesn't count..

3 Likes

Tallesty1:
A lot of people are broke bro.

Some are crying right now because they need it but can't ask because of how they have been attacking her.
says who? the ones attacking her are using alternates to beg.its like u no sabi nl grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Davash222(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Even you?

Make I no talk anything yet. grin
Step aside, broke evening newspaper!!

4 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ladies don't let our slots waste oooo. When it remain one slot I will chop it! These guys can not collect any extra slots from here grin

BTW I'm on the lookout for any silly Alfa male type rubbish on this section. Nah females dey do better giveaway on this forum but our alphas only know how to curse and insult.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Ezkid(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Ulunne777(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks.
Lost out
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tallesty1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
says who? the ones attacking her are using alternates to beg.its like u no sabi nl grin grin
Well, babe has shut lots of them up.

She didn't just do a give away, she also embarrassed a whole lot of romanceland guys.

Guys here claim the ladies are broke and contributes nothing in relationship apart from sex but this post has exposed us all.

Clearly we are more broke than the ladies.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by midey93(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Thompsonpet(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.

VALID IDs are;
National ID cards
Driver’s Licence
Voter’s Card
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.
Faculty dues receipts.

Jambites;
Jamb results grin

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.
Clearance letters.

Thanks and stay safe.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by pocohantas(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
teresafaith:

Here's it

Devil no go see me this night

Lol, Amen. You’ve been credited.

simplepee:

Done too. kiss
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by faaiz4ever(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are welcome

ProfDview1:

Seen thanks.. God bless u sir

Kwin Pocohantas , thanks for the assistance u av rendered to others too..

U going high
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by andycoal40(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You’ve been credited.

Done too. kiss
Meeeeee embarassed
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by teresafaith: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You’ve been credited.

Done too. kiss
GOD in his infinite mercy bless you beyond your expectations, I more than appreciate this gesture

4 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

Step aside, broke evening newspaper!!
If I wooz you from here ehn, your brain go fall from your mouth. You still get mind type.. I see beyond your silly facade.

The only reason I won't give you what you deserve is because I don't want to be responsible for suicide neither will I want to discourage others from seeking assistance. You better use part of the money to buy new boxers . Church rat!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by simplepee(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol, Amen. You’ve been credited.

Done too. kiss
Seen dear. God bless you.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by cappucino925(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks.
can i still apply ma?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chai na wa o. And some broke folks go they insult her say she be evening newspaper. cheesy Life sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.