Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. (24298 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Lhimeet(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just got an alert of 5k from Pocohantas.

Thank you so much.
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.

VALID IDs are;
National ID cards
Driver’s Licence
Voter’s Card
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.
Faculty dues receipts.

Jambites;
Jamb results grin

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.
Clearance letters.

Thanks and stay safe.

Hope I'm not too late ?

Email : oyenolaayobami196@gmail.com

Initials : O.K.A

AC Num : 0215943249

Gtb
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tallesty1:
Well, babe has shut lots of them up.

She didn't just do a give away, she also embarrassed a whole lot of romanceland guys.

Guys here claim the ladies are broke and contributes nothing in relationship apart from sex but this post has exposed us all.

Clearly we are more broke than the ladies.

Stop using ‘we’ ,next time use ‘I’m’.

As for your last line,you must be a clown ,only few nairaland ladies have the capacity to replicate what Pocohantas just did.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by peacefulhome(f): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well done Poco. More money to your account.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lhimeet you were credited.

I sent mails to a few persons that didn’t reply and I skipped them.

The slot for males is exhausted. 2 left for females.
I’ll sort it out tomorrow, offline or online.

Apologies if you were not picked. I worked with an emergency triage.

- Age/activeness. Active monikers are easily verifiable and assumed not to be alternates.

- I gave special preference to extreme disadvantaged persons, students/underemployed/unemployed and corps members.

- No preference for punters (i.e) Bet9ja ambassadors.

- No preference for people whose posts have shown affluence. If you have a car, a pet, buy Tbills...you are not in need.

- Finally, I already had backlogs before you dropped yours.

Thanks for the cooperation. I/We appreciate.

Goodnight. kiss

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Namady(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
abdoulnamady336@gmail.com N.A.Z 3109234727 Firstbank
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by manbello(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lhimeet:

Let me try my luck. smiley

Email : Oyenolaayomide@gmail.com

Initials : O. T. A

Account No : 5003402790

Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank.
Bros what's the meaning of this
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Starboytwo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

- Age/activeness. Active monikers are easily verifiable and assumed not to be alternates.

- I gave special preference to extreme disadvantaged persons, students/underemployed/unemployed and corps members.

- No preference for people whose posts have shown affluence. If you have a car, a pet, buy Tbills...you are not in need.

Goodnight. kiss
na ojoro be dis ooo Shay u know...but you deserve Big accolades....

Remove cap, he nor easy... 100 bay... God bless you Big time

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Gimli(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
pls help a bro
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by polariss(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Thing is it wasn't his request for assistance (it's a common knowledge that those who form CEOs and Alphas here mostly end up being nothing to write home about) so i didn't find his post unusual but his demand for it, arrogance and false Intelligence displayed that got me pissed. I read through the pages and I was like "WTF".

I believe Poco intentionally gave him out of pity and the proud thing still went on to reply with "you cleared my doubt" . What foolish doubt? If he can summon all psuedo smartness to beg couldn't he summon psuedo humility to be grateful? Such a proud tortoise!

And nah him dey type all manner of derogatory words against Nigerian ladies on every pages of the forum. So sad, he couldn't remove the log from his own eyes. Shior!

True that.
I think she did it to humble him.left for me,I dont think there was any pride that needed to be humbled in the first place.

For a renowned women basher as him to come openly like this suggests he either lacks integrity or dont care about reputation.

Or he is just here to have fun and say the things he says for validation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Gimli(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Goodnight. kiss

Even though I was not pick........I appreciate what you did for others....you did very well....more Dollars to your Bank account. and a Good night rest.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Johnson225(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
[/b]
pocohantas:

[b]Apologies if you were not picked. I worked with an emergency triage

Goodnight. kiss

I met the criteria but still wasn't selected. Maybe I'm just unlucky
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Lhimeet(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Goodnight. kiss

Well-done Sis.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by polariss(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Goodnight. kiss

Funny how I met most of your criteria but wasnt picked.

I knew the only reason had to be cause I mostly read comments only.

You did well.
Good heart.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Starboytwo(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Lhimeet:

Thank you so much.
smiley smiley smiley
oga gimme 1 bay?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2020
polariss:

True that.
I think she did it to humble him.left for me,I dont think there was any pride that needed to be humbled in the first place.

For a renowned women basher as him to come openly like this suggests he either lacks integrity or dont care about reputation.

Or he is just here to have fun and say the things he says for validation.
Lol, like I typed earlier I'm not against him asking for assistance. Condition fit make crayfish bend, Integrity does not mean die in silence. What I'm against is his attitude, trying to play smart. He could have just come out plain and show sincere appreciation.

That's my point.

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by polariss(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Ariza:
Lol, like I typed earlier I'm not against him asking for assistance. Condition fit make crayfish bend, Integrity does not mean die in silence. What I'm against is his attitude, trying to play smart. He could have just come out plain and show sincere appreciation.

That's my point.
Yea I get your point.

You have a problem with how it happened but I have a problem that it happened.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by midey93(f): 12:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2020
polariss:

Yea I get your point.

You have a problem with how it happened but I have a problem that it happened.
Lol funny enough, we are only taking pills for another person's headache. grin

Good night.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by kullozone(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Yepa!!!
See all these guys sha!

Lol... Them fit go use this thread as evidence to end some guys career for romanceland catfights las las oh!

Money sef ehn cheesy

Nice thread though... The lady did well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by polariss(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Ariza:
Lol funny enough, we are only taking pills for another person's headache. grin

Good night.
I am curious which colour the pill is.

Good morning
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Kennytopp55(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Lhimeet:

Thank you so much.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.

VALID IDs are;
National ID cards
Driver’s Licence
Voter’s Card
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.
Faculty dues receipts.

Jambites;
Jamb results grin

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.
Clearance letters.

Thanks and stay safe.
Haker
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by acetylcholine(f): 12:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Sis Poco,

l know I came very late but I am hopeful you can be of help to me as well.

ope.oa16@yahoo.com, OOA, UBA, 2069145421

But if you can't, I still appreciate your efforts because I can see you have put smiles on people's faces here. May you find fulfilment in all your endeavors!
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by foleskay(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Bunch of lazy men. Begging lady for money. No shame atal.. Awon ebinna!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2020
lefulefu:
na waoh even the guys who are always on op"s case abusing her and calling her evening newspaper are even amongst the ones begging for her money
wonders shall never end cheesy
u dislike the giver but u want to chop im money
no go let bone hook for ur throat cheesy
They never begged for money, she brought out an opportunity and they took it. Simple!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

See the males,

Alfamales but its good shaa

I am calling on the chief of redpillers in "south Africa" and his Nigerian ambassador to come forward and donate.

Ubunja
Martinez39s

Do not let me down.

Money stop nonsense
Na by force make dey donate.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by samworthyever: 1:12am On Mar 30, 2020
lets my try my luck i know God will touch you to extend your kindness to me.
slimoses9@gmail.com , O.S.O , 0021519216 Stanbic IBTC.
Thanks for giving me hope. You are bless in JESUS name.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 1:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Omar9, martinez39, Ubunja, Ilegend you guys are real guys.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Davash222:
Poco, Nairaland number one evening newspaper, you try.
But, what’s the email address for?

davehoweusm@gmail.com,
3095112340 E D O, first bank.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by sexylassie2(f): 1:27am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Na by force make dey donate.

Dem no get... Simple.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by sexylassie2(f): 1:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Noticed how all the guys that claimed giving out free money, free Ferraris didn't give out a single dime.audio money, audio Ferraris grin

It took a lady to make things happen. There was even gender equality grin

After na this guys go dey claim CEO and MD for nairaland.

God know that I hate broke men, na dem full romance section grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.