Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. (4886 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol,one babe opened a thread&says she loves a guy but can't put up with him in a one room apartment. first,if d guy was staying in a 2-bedroom flat won't you guys still end up inside a room or would you ask for your own special room? food for thought.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
You call this "Food for thought"?

If the lady isn't comfortable with his apartment, let her find her way out of his life.... It's really that simple.

Don't go about impressing one local bitch by renting a 3 bedroom apartment when one môron is furcking her recklessly in his plank one room apartment.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by chatinent: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't understand, is she marrying the room? Can't they start up with a room and expand when childbirth becomes?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
So you and her with all your load will pack like sardin inside one room?
At least if its 2, while both of you occupy one, all your baggage and eru town council will be in the other room.
Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Phenomenal16(f): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
favoryte33:
Lol,one babe opened a thread&says she loves a guy but can't put up with him in a one room apartment. first,if d guy was staying in a 2-bedroom flat won't you guys still end up inside a room or would you ask for your own special room? food for thought.
.....that Lady don't love that guy
Is quite obvious....
She's still seeking validation

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Skmoda360(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Una don carry this matter come here angry
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Is quite obvious....
Thanx a bunches.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by ojun50(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na so them they miss there luck
4years ago na so one baby say she no dey do because I dey one room..... the girl in question dey leave with her sister way don marry in mini flat.....na parlour she dey sleep........high

But today I thank God
I don marry and move to better apartment

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
So you and her with all your load will pack like sardin inside one room?
At least if its 2, while both of you occupy one, all your baggage and eru town council will be in the other room.
Haba!
they are not married na.

I know a single room is not enough for a single guy but some of this girls are in still in their parents house. some can't afford to rent a room

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
they are not married na.

I know a single room is not enough for a single guy but some of this girls are in still in their parents house. some can't afford to rent a room

Oh... So he'll wait until hes married before renting a room and palor selfcon at least? Hes obviously not ready for something serious then. The girl should move on.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Cholls(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Is quite obvious....
my brother women are social animal. They survive on validation.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by 24kmagic: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
I will never support my sister to consider marrying such guy. And I also will not consider getting married in that type of situation.
She can be in a relationship with him for as long as she wants but I will not endorse that marriage.

No be poverty mentality de de take know wife material.

I love you is only for relationships

Marriage is the real deal.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Cholls(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
24kmagic:
I will never support my sister to consider marrying such guy. And I also will not consider getting married in that type of situation.

I love you is only for relationships

Marriage is the real deal.
my brother shut up you aint making sense.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Oh... So he'll wait until hes married before renting a room and palor selfcon at least? Hes obviously not ready for something serious then. The girl should move on.
if he can't afford it the girl should either help him or shut up.

you will advice a struggling young man to spend all his money on rent just to impress a lady?

it is clear the man was comfortable there before she came in with unnecessary pressure

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
if he can't afford it the girl should either help him or shut up.

you will advice a struggling young man to spend all his money on rent just to impress a lady?

it is clear the man was comfortable there before she came in with unnecessary pressure

That's no way to encourage someone. So because he's comfortable he should die in face me I face you one room? Haba!

Ehnnn let her leave him since she's not comfortable in that kind of place.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by hartoyebi38: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
If she can't help, then let her leave. She shouldn't put unnecessary pressure on him. he will rent better apartment when he get money. I believe you won't have millions in your account and live in one room,

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

That's no way to encourage someone. So because he's comfortable he should die in face me I face you one room? Haba!

Ehnnn let her leave him since she's not comfortable in that kind of place.
he is not going to die there. he will probably move out when he is doing better financially.

you don't encourage someone by putting him under unnecessary pressure.

support him financially, wait patiently or leave.

moving into a big house is not the end of life

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by gunners160(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Is quite obvious....
I totally disagree wit u. I read her story and I also read the comment section and all I could say is that the Lady has every right to get worried. The guy needs to upgrade. the lady's fear is not about today but how tomorrow will look like

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Sunshyne200(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

He said he is planning on moving to a bigger house by May, her problem is she isn't patient. She doesn't even cook for him in the one room cause she said she can't cook on a passage, except kitchen.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Sunshyne200(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
he is not going to die there. he will probably move out when he is doing better financially.

you don't encourage someone by putting him under unnecessary pressure.

support him financially, wait patiently or leave.

moving into a big house is not the end of life

The said lady CAN'T SUPPORT Him, cause she said she doesn't cook cause she can't cook in a single room and whenever she is around, they go out to eat.
Plus he takes care of her.

So how will he move out of the single room when they continue to eat out?
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sunshyne200:

The said lady CAN'T SUPPORT Him, cause she said she doesn't cook cause she can't cook in a single room and whenever she is around, they go out to eat.
Plus he takes care of her.

So how will he move out of the single room when they continue to eat out?
the earlier he breakup with her, the better his life will be.

why can't she cook from her house then bring it to the guy house? that will at least show that she is useful to the guy.

the foolish boy should better break up and look for a girl that will be comfortable in his house

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
gunners160:

I totally disagree wit u. I read her story and I also read the comment section and all I could say is that the Lady has every right to get worried. The guy needs to upgrade. the lady's fear is not about today but how tomorrow will look like

if it is about tomorrow, why not encourage him to save? instead of helping him to squander the little one he has
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Biglittlelois(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are you guys really serious? Do you expect her to be comfortable with the fact that her man is living in a face me whatever? She wants the best for him not just for her benefit that's why she is complaining, at least if they should break up tomorrow, he wouldn't forget her easily if the only impact she has in his life is to instill the need and desire to upgrade from his situation, I wouldn't be happy if I have a friend living in a place like that.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by gunners160(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:

if it is about tomorrow, why not encourage him to save? instead of helping him to squander the little one he has
I will say u have a good point here but the guy is matured enough to knw his left from his right. Yes, she should have encouraged him but at thesame time " sense suppose dey him head na, no be prick dem dey use reason"
The lady tried her best by making suggestions to support him but at thesame time change cannot occur if d person is not yet ready for one.
Who wants to suffer in marriage? prick wey no get money no suppose to dey stand up .

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Angelacruz: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ladies and deir wahala
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by gunners160(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Are you guys really serious? Do you expect her to be comfortable with the fact that her man is living in a face me whatever? She wants the best for him not just for her benefit that's why she is complaining, at least if they should break up tomorrow, he wouldn't forget her easily if the only impact she has in his life is to instill the need and desire to ungrade from his situation, I wouldn't be happy if I have a friend living in a place like that.
gbam. the thing tirer me too ooo..
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
gunners160:

I will say u have a good point here but the guy is matured enough to knw his left from his right. Yes, she should have encouraged him but at thesame time " sense suppose dey him head na, no be prick dem dey use reason"
The lady tried her best by making suggestions to support him but at thesame time change cannot occur if d person is not yet ready for one.
Who wants to suffer in marriage? prick wey no get money no suppose to dey stand up .

the world is no longer how it use to be... when a man's money was enough.

if you don't want to suffer in marriage work hard. or you think rich guys are after lazy girls who only put unnecessary pressure on guys?

a man's money alone can no longer care for every bill.... especially a struggling young man.

we can't work to death just to take care of a woman.
the foolish man should break up with her. she may end up running away after leading him to debts and
eternal poverty

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sunshyne200:

He said he is planning on moving to a bigger house by May, her problem is she isn't patient. She doesn't even cook for him in the one room cause she said she can't cook on a passage, except kitchen.

With less than 30k? Well I drew my conclusions from what she said that she asked the guy how much he had so she could augment it and the guy said he doesn't have up to 30k. So how do you think getting a new apartment is feasible between now and may? Hes only tying her down with lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by gunners160(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:

if you don't want to suffer in marriage work hard. or you think rich guys are after lazy girls who only put unnecessary pressure on guys?

a man's money alone can no longer care for every bill.... especially a struggling young man.

the foolish man should break up with her. she may end up running away after leading him to debts and
eternal poverty
whoa!! nice points but at thesame time , just as a man is running away from a lazy man so is a woman running away from a broke ass guy.
if this same bae decides to break up and go for some one else, we will call her a gold digger but dnt forget ,marriage is all about responsibility. Yes, for now , the girl is not the guy's responsibility but what about tomorrow if they decides to tie the knot
Definitely, the both of them will be having sex and their is a high probability of her getting pregnant, and you think that kind of environment is the best for the child? if I may ask, how can a guy can't be able to boast of 30k in his account and yet he wants a bae? abeg he should improve on himself jor

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
gunners160:

whoa!! nice points but at thesame time , just as a man is running away from a lazy man so is a woman running away from a broke ass guy.
if this same bae decides to break up and go for some one else, we will call her a gold digger but dnt forget ,marriage is all about responsibility. Yes, for now , the girl is not the guy's responsibility but what about tomorrow if they decides to tie the knot
Definitely, the both of them will be having sex and their is a high probability of her getting pregnant, and you think that kind of environment is the best for the child? if I may ask, how can a guy can't be able to boast of 30k in his account and yet he wants a bae? abeg he should improve on himself jor
you have a point. both should work harder and maybe make some sacrifice.

the guy will have more than 30k in his account if he save all the money they use in eating out.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Everybody n their choice partiner n criteria!! Stop shaming people for stating what they want . She can consider if she really likes the guy but if she’s not happy she should leave n wait for a better guy .

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:

eternal poverty
like seriously, if u think u are unable to take care of necessary bills of ur family,, n hv the ideology u will also depend on ur wife’s money to run ur home adequately!! Then u are less of a man !!

If u are not ready for responsibilities please stay single . Imagine the woman that will date this one ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / Sure Signs Of An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.