Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. (4943 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by BigJoe19: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Go tell your feminist teachers. They will be very happy to help show your wife the way to do it. I have never seen a man so easy to get fvcked.
When did I say I am a feminist?
I am just having fun disscussing this with you, I am not even interested in marriage in the first place.
If a woman can't help a man in trying times, then she is not fit to be called a wife/partner.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
When did I say I am a feminist?
I am just having fun disscussing this with you, I am not even interested in marriage in the first place.
If a woman can't help a man in trying times, then she is not fit to be called a wife/partner.

You have the same opinion held by feminists. They also insist that home roles should be shared equally by men and women; from finances to child care.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
if from the inconveniences of being a house wife , I do it all ,,and find time to do the little I can do to get some money for my self then I will use it to run the home also ?? U all must think women r stupid .. yeah i can help when I feel the need ,, but feeling entitled to ur wife’s money is a shameful mentality

A good man who is sure of himself will not feel entitled to his wife's money, but a good woman with cash flow will automatically and naturally play her own role financially in the home front.

I support couple to have joint investments, the husband having his personal investments and the wife equally having her own personal investments.

My wife built her house 4 years before I built mine and it didn't make me less a man.

She started building the house before we started dating and completed the house 10 months after our wedding. I know some men will want the woman to change the title of the property to the man's name, but I will never be a party to that.

Her house is generating rental income, mine is also generating rental income, the jointly owned property will be for residential and not investment.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You have the same opinion held by feminists. They also insist that home roles should be shared equally by men and women; from finances to child care.

The couple can employ a nanny or house help that will assist with the house chores
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by BigJoe19: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

No. They belit in sharing things equally, go back and read my first post you quoted on this thread.
If I as a man can take care of my children sometimes, so the woman should also contribute sometimes, though this is not their primary role in the family.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
What did he state that was wrong, if i were to be the marriage type, my wife would contribute to the financial upkeep of the family even if I am a billionaire in dollars.

A billionaire will establish a business for his wife, I am sure a responsible wife of a billionaire will want to contribute her own part to the home front, once in a while she will try to spoil her husband. Although this is more like a bribe because the husband will retaliate by spoiling her the more. That is the joy of getting married to an asset and not a liability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by BigJoe19: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

A billionaire will establish a business for his wife, I am sure a responsible wife of a billionaire will want to contribute her own part to the home front, once in a while she will try to spoil her husband. Although this is more like a bribe because the husband will retaliate by spoiling her the more. That is the joy of getting married to an asset and not a liability
I won't establish business for the woman, let her do it herself. Infact if I am marriage type, I can't marry a broke woman.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
I won't establish business for the woman, let her do it herself. Infact if I am marriage type, I can't marry a broke woman.

A billionaire wife won't be a salary worker, although some who are insecure will want their wives to be full house wives.

The most important thing is to marry an enterprising woman, who is God fearing and appreciative.

A technician established a restaurant for his wife, the woman was good in the business, she succeeded in building 3 houses from the proceeds of the business. The familh had accommodation problem at Ajegunle and they had to move to Iba. The family lived at Iba for 8 years before the husband realized that his wife was the landlady of their house . Although he had been paying his rents through the agents.

Not a good thing to do to the man who established a business for you and gave you the seed capital for the enterprise

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

A good man who is sure of himself will not feel entitled to his wife's money, but a good woman with cash flow will automatically and naturally play her own role financially in the home front.

I support couple to have joint investments, the husband having his personal investments and the wife equally having her own personal investments.

My wife built her house 4 years before I built mine and it didn't make me less a man.

She started building the house before we started dating and completed the house 10 months after our wedding. I know some men will want the woman to change the title of the property to the man's name, but I will never be a party to that.

Both of us are currently combining resources to build a house that will be jointly owned by us.

Her house is generating rental income, mine is also generating rental income, the jointly owned property will be for residential and not investment.
u made sense
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
No. They belit in sharing things equally, go back and read my first post you quoted on this thread.
If I as a man can take care of my children sometimes, so the woman should also contribute sometimes, though this is not their primary role in the family.

That is wrong. The man's duty is to take FULL control over the financial responsibilities of the family. That is what gives him leadership rights. Once he hands over some of those responsibilities, he must concede some of those rights. A woman can help if she wants to but it is neither her duty nor her responsibility; whether you want to categorize it as primary, secondary or tertiary. Any woman has the full right to be a housewife with zero income if she so wishes; only feminists shame women who choose to do that. That word 'should' is what makes your opinion feminist.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The couple can employ a nanny or house help that will assist with the house chores

Even if they do, her pay is still part of the home expenses and the husband is still ultimately responsible.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Godoverevery: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

With less than 30k? Well I drew my conclusions from what she said that she asked the guy how much he had so she could augment it and the guy said he doesn't have up to 30k. So how do you think getting a new apartment is feasible between now and may? Hes only tying her down with lies.
Please I just want you to know this.....life is about choices.....he is not tying her down or whatever.
The obvious truth is most Ladies love comfort which isn't a bad thing but rather than put pressure on the man just leave him..that wat he can afford for now......she not ok with it.
Should he go and Rob a bank cos his gf isn't comfortable with where he is staying??

Funny enough d gal might be staying in a face me I face u aswell.....who knows.

There are many men staying in duplex and mansion she can go woo one and leave the struggling man alone.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by emmaodet: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
gunners160:

I will say u have a good point here but the guy is matured enough to knw his left from his right. Yes, she should have encouraged him but at thesame time " sense suppose dey him head na, no be prick dem dey use reason"
The lady tried her best by making suggestions to support him but at thesame time change cannot occur if d person is not yet ready for one.
Who wants to suffer in marriage? prick wey no get money no suppose to dey stand up .

Even if prick wey no get money suppose no stand up, the ladies wey go still suffer go suffer, marriage or no marriage.
If a single lady with all the freedom she has at the moment and no excuses of having a baby or been caged by marriage is not productive and financially stable, do you think it is when she gets married she will?
A lot of ladies claiming they are not ready to suffer in marriage or with any man will mostly suffer anyway because if they were financially savvy or business inclined or productive, they won't have been waiting to use marriage to level up first. Mere meeting her during dating stage alone would have given you the impression of someone doing fine by themselves and probably wouldn't have dated you sef in the first stage, Abegiiiiii.
Most ladies who are scared of marrying poor guys will also be poor at the long run because they are not productive too.
They all shouldn't act as if they are doing men favour by marrying them, they all can take a walk and go marry themselves or mould a man.
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Justcul(m): 6:02am On Apr 12, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by 2cul2care: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
That's her preference, there's nothing wrong with that, but one thing ladies should realise, is that the grass into greener on the other side, you'll need to water yours.

The same guy who lives in one room today, could be an estate owner tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of The Women He's Been Sleeping With / What Is Your Soft Spot? / How Masturbation Is Destructive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.