Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. (4941 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:
like seriously, if u think u are unable to take care of necessary bills of ur family,, n hv the ideology u will also depend on ur wife’s money to run ur home adequately!! Then u are less of a man !!

If u are not ready for responsibilities please stay single . Imagine the woman that will date this one ?
I need you to tell whether I am a man or lesser man?

there are many ladies who will support instead of sitting and watching him work to death.

better to remain single than end up with a leech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
I need you to tell whether I am a man or lesser man.

there are many ladies who will support instead of sitting and watching him work to death.

shame on you tueh !!!
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:
shame on you tueh !!!
I am not your boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
I need you to tell whether I am a man or lesser man?

am so irritated by this comment!! Ur wife is not obligated to do nothing financially for the home ,, it’s has to be voluntary,, n don’t feel entitled to it,, u are the provider !! U hv only one job , n that’s to provide ,, n u want her to share it with you ? For what exactly?

Clean that ideology from ur head please .

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
I am not your boyfriend
yes thank God for that
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:
yes thank God for that
so why do you think my life is your business?
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:
am so irritated by this comment!! Ur wife is not obligated to do nothing financially for the home ,, it’s has to be voluntary,, n don’t feel entitled to it,, u are the provider !! U hv only one job , n that’s to provide ,, n u want her to share it with you ? For what exactly?

who made the rules?
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by kepstone: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:

This person is a toxic human being and does not understand what marriage is and has no capacity to love and support her husband. I pity the guy Sha, may God take far away from me a stupid mind set like this in Jesus name. What. My mum supported my Father to the last and never even voiced it out, yet she Accord him his respect as the provided, when he was down she never used subliminal statements to attack his ego, yet prayed for him and worked out a plan to come out of the situation and we all had the best education and he also left properties worth millions for his children. I respect my mum and I pray for a wife like her not this rogue mentally drained ladies we have today who don't know what marriage is all about except comfort and comfort, no wonder many of them marry wrong, marry late and end up in the wrong hands. You better submit your mind to Christ. The poor guy you see today working hard lagally God will crown his efforts with success. May my part not come across someone like you in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Sunshyne200(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

With less than 30k? Well I drew my conclusions from what she said that she asked the guy how much he had so she could augment it and the guy said he doesn't have up to 30k. So how do you think getting a new apartment is feasible between now and may? Hes only tying her down with lies.

Nope I don't think he is tying her down with lies, I think he is tying her down with honesty and sincerity.

Now someone saying he has less than 30k, is not an issue, she should wait till May.
I for one, never tell people the plans I have towards money, I just want them to see the results.

Maybe he doesn't want to tell her he has some investments that would mature by May.

She should just hold on
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
gunners160:

I totally disagree wit u. I read her story and I also read the comment section and all I could say is that the Lady has every right to get worried. The guy needs to upgrade. the lady's fear is not about today but how tomorrow will look like

U see that four lettered word is the beginning of so many problems in society today
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sunshyne200:

Nope I don't think he is tying her down with lies, I think he is tying her down with honesty and sincerity.

Now someone saying he has less than 30k, is not an issue, she should wait till May.
I for one, never tell people the plans I have towards money, I just want them to see the results.

Maybe he doesn't want to tell her he has some investments that would mature by May.

She should just hold on

Yeah right!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Justbehave(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:

So men and women are no longer equal? When it come to responsibilities,men are to bear it but when it comes to pleasure,both are equal. Hahahahahaha. You ladies should keep deceiving yourselves.NDI FEMINISTS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Starz825(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Erediauwa:
You call this "Food for thought"?

If the lady isn't comfortable with his apartment, let her find her way out of his life.... It's really that simple.

Don't go about impressing one local bitch by renting a 3 bedroom apartment when one môron is furcking her recklessly in his plank one room apartment.
Recklessly.. grin grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Justbehave:
So men and women are no longer equal? When it come to responsibilities,men are to bear it but when it comes to pleasure,both are equal. Hahahahahaha. You ladies should keep deceiving yourselves.NDI FEMINISTS
if bills must be shared,, house chores will be shared also ,, cooking will be shared also ,, not that I do my part n u tell me to share urs , there is already equality in marriage to me ,, but if u r so adamant of share responsibility lets share it equally. But how many men realistically can cope with it ? Who be mumu ? Definitely not me , do ur part n I do mine

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Justbehave(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:
if bills must be shared,, house chores with be shared also ,, cooking will be shared also ,, not that I do my part n u tell me to share urs , there is already equality in marriage to me ,, but if u r so adamant of share responsibility lets share it equally. But how many men realistically can cope with it ? Who be mumu ? Definitely not me , do ur part n I do mine
This was not what your comment I quoted implies. You are trying to correct your initial statement after you found out it was very disappointing and a spanner in the ideology you were defending.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Justbehave:
This was not what your comment I quoted implies. You are trying to correct your initial statement after you found out it was very disappointing and a spanner in the ideology you were defending.
yeah I said if u as a Man , already looking at ur wife’s money to run ur home , u are less of a man !! Yes that’s what I said.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
kepstone:

This person is a toxic human being and does not understand what marriage is and has no capacity to love and support her husband. I pity the guy Sha, may God take far away from me a stupid mind set like this in Jesus name. What. My mum supported my Father to the last and never even voiced it out, yet she Accord him his respect as the provided, when he was down she never used subliminal statements to attack his ego, yet prayed for him and worked out a plan to come out of the situation and we all had the best education and he also left properties worth millions for his children. I respect my mum and I pray for a wife like her not this rogue mentally drained ladies we have today who don't know what marriage is all about except comfort and comfort, no wonder many of them marry wrong, marry late and end up in the wrong hands. You better submit your mind to Christ. The poor guy you see today working hard lagally God will crown his efforts with success. May my part not come across someone like you in Jesus name
sorry but I don’t want to be like your mother, I don’t pray to be like ur mother !! Yes life happens, but antipating for that , is a big NO

Modified: trust me the embolded will never happen. No need to pray

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Tallesty1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
gunners160:

I totally disagree wit u. I read her story and I also read the comment section and all I could say is that the Lady has every right to get worried. The guy needs to upgrade. the lady's fear is not about today but how tomorrow will look like
And what is she contributing to his today to help him achieve a reasonable tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Erediauwa:
You call this "Food for thought"?

If the lady isn't comfortable with his apartment, let her find her way out of his life.... It's really that simple.

Don't go about impressing one local bitch by renting a 3 bedroom apartment when one môron is furcking her recklessly in his plank one room apartment.

Thou art Wise

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
gunners160:

Oga, so if a female comes into your life and start putting unnecessary pressure on your head, you'll succumb to it inorder to Please her abi? undecided
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:
the earlier he breakup with her, the better his life will be.

why can't she cook from her house then bring it to the guy house? that will at least show that she is useful to the guy.

the foolish boy should better break up and look for a girl that will be comfortable in his house

My brother you have my Respect, ..... Thou art Wise,

Respect

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by BigJoe19: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
like seriously, if u think u are unable to take care of necessary bills of ur family,, n hv the ideology u will also depend on ur wife’s money to run ur home adequately!! Then u are less of a man !!

If u are not ready for responsibilities please stay single . Imagine the woman that will date this one ?
What did he state that was wrong, if i were to be the marriage type, my wife would contribute to the financial upkeep of the family even if I am a billionaire in dollars.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
What did he state that was wrong, if i were to be the marriage type, my wife would contribute to the financial upkeep of the family even if I am a billionaire in dollars.
yeah that’s why u r single guy .
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2020
favoryte33:
Lol,one babe opened a thread&says she loves a guy but can't put up with him in a one room apartment. first,if d guy was staying in a 2-bedroom flat won't you guys still end up inside a room or would you ask for your own special room? food for thought.

It is not the physics or the geography of the situation that she is worried about. It is the economics and the sociology.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:

Then don't complain when she also contributes by running half the house and unilaterally making half the decisions while engaging in half the extra marital sex going on in that home. Also, endeavour to cook half the meals and give birth to half the children just to keep things even.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by zexy2030(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....that Lady don't love that guy
Is quite obvious....
She's still seeking validation
shocked to hear such remark from such a beautiful woman like you, to be honest, it's not good these days to begin with a room but if it a room(bed sitter) it's comfortable no sharing of toilets n bathrooms. same room if big enough can have a partition. I understand that's girl view point. if she loves the guy let them get a bed sitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
yeah I said if u as a Man , already looking at ur wife’s money to run ur home , u are less of a man !! Yes that’s what I said.

I don't support the fact that the guy had less than 30k in his account.
As a bachelor, I thank God that I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment.

If you are a lady with a job, you have the responsibility of supporting the family at the home front. The whole financing of the running of the house should not be left on the shoulders of the husband, except the wife is a full time house wife. And I will never advise any woman to be a full time house wife

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by BigJoe19: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Then don't complain when she also contributes by running half the house and unilaterally making half the decisions while engaging in half the extra marital sex going on in that home. Also, endeavour to cook half the meals and give birth to half the children just to keep things even.
Then she should be also ready to do half of the protection of the family, she should also be able to tolerate my cheating, also endeavour to impregnate me to give birth to half of the children, she should also be ready to do half of the menial jobs in the house.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Shugavee(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I don't support the fact that the guy had less than 30k in his account.
As a bachelor, I thank God that I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment.

If you are a lady with a job, you have the responsibility of supporting the family at the home front. The whole financing of the running of the house should not be left on the shoulders of the husband, except the wife is a full time house wife. And I will never advise any woman to be a full time house wife
if from the inconveniences of being a house wife , I do it all ,,and find time to do the little I can do to get some money for my self then I will use it to run the home also ?? U all must think women r stupid .. yeah i can help when I feel the need ,, but feeling entitled to ur wife’s money is a shameful mentality
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Then she should be also ready to do half of the protection of the family, she should also be able to tolerate my cheating, also endeavour to impregnate me to give birth to half of the children, she should also be ready to do half of the menial jobs in the house.

What protection? We are no longer living in the forests and there are no lions and tigers in face me I face you. Cheating would be mutual, if she pays half of the upkeep, she's as entitled to cheat as you are. And I don't know which menial jobs you do at home... do you mean turning the key to put on the generator? As for impregnation, you are equally liable for its failure.

All these feminist men who are not ready to take responsibility sef.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by BigJoe19: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

What protection? We are no longer living in the forests and there are no lions and tigers in face me I face you. Cheating would be mutual, if she pays half of the upkeep, she's as entitled to cheat as you are. And I don't know which menial jobs you do at home... do you mean turning the key to put on the generator? As for impregnation, you are equally liable for its failure.

All these feminist men who are not ready to take responsibility sef.
Which house chores is she doing when there is probably a maid, she should impregnate me then since you said I should have half of the children, she should also do half of the impregnating.
Re: When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Which house chores is she doing when there is probably a maid, she should impregnate me then since you said I should have half of the children, she should also do half of the impregnating.

Go tell your feminist teachers. They will be very happy to help show your wife the way to do it. I have never seen a man so easy to get fvcked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If My boyfriend Doesn't Agree To Do This Then We Won't Get Married / Why Do Female Always Do This? / Homosexuality: What Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.