Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (60365 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2020
kaziblake:
Oh okay

I have removed it though, thanks for caution
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by shizzy7(f): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Theconglomerate:
you are indeed a stupid person and might not amount to anything in life if you carry on like this.
Even at Shell,you will always be someone's errand boy till you pull your weight up.
Give yourself brain and learn to serve.
God,, you are a saddist and even a worse person than he is former boss. I've worked in a one man business setting before and I know how demoralising it was.

Think before you respond to people on social space, irrespective of "whatever" your opinion is.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by cato4u(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
My uncle asked if am sure am in school ( University) cos I asked him for 10 k to complete my project which he said he doesn't have, but one week later he took his family to Dubai,so when I was serving I took a picture witb my nysc unform and tagged him

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by RoddyMan(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
You dont have to prove anything to anyone. It is obvious from her posts that the cards life dealt her aren't so good. People like her expect that no one can have it much better, and console themselves with the belief that most people are lying.
Fuckkthemod:

I have removed it though, thanks for caution
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by zcee: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2020
My course mate once told me that I don't know how to dress that's why she is not falling for me all because I no be fashion spender...I craze no b small just anticipating to the day I will prove her wrong
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Amieinu123(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
my project supervisor,after almost killing me with stuffs,he told me YOU ARE VERY LAZY
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!
Please, it's "I am" instead of "am" a science student.Being a scientist is not an excuse here. No English graduate will be bold to say he or she does not understand arithmetic .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nairaboi(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.
That does not justify your being wayward shoch she pointed out. It was as a result of her utterances your adjusted your promiscuous lifestyle as she would never have mentioned such of you were a well behaved child.
Secondly, you are a bitter person to have not been able to sit and advise those her daughters instead of wishing for their downfall to mock them.
Lastly, having a master degree doesn't make you less wayward. During my university days, I knew lecturers (male and female) who were furking like dogs all around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by shizzy7(f): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Association of Nairaland Liers. Keep it up ehn, ode. Personal contractor ko, personal contractor ni. Why are you like this? Must you lie? I'm glad the man made the girl ran away from you, you can lie for Africa
This on na enemy of success, bearer of bad news, lover of bad omen.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2020
The person said even in the next 5 years, I won't be able to make 140k a month.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nairaboi(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!
You are a compound slowpoke. You are being corrected and you want to create an excuse for your folly. Which typing error? Science student my foot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by iamdrfresh: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
ashybabs:
my guy, lyrics can't get you pussy
I figured.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nairaboi(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2020
skyhighweb:
please teacher correct alll the mistake let read ur version
Na so una go dey encourage stupidity. She claims to be an M.sc holder buy cannot follow the rules of punctuation. How did she pass jamb?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by bettylizzy(f): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

The negative words also help atimes to strengthen and bring out the best in you because u will want to prove the person wrong.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by indoorlove(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
beautified:
The most painful statement ever said to me was from my mum. She said she wished she never gave birth to me and that I was menstruated out. She also said if I never amount to anything good in life, she's not bothered so far my other siblings come out doing well. She said these when I was 16 years old. I'm 27 now and it still rings in my head. I'm out of Nigeria now and doing far better than she ever thought.
We are not in talking terms anymore mainly because she's used to saying bad words and the worst thing I need around me is negative energy.
I could imagine how her words must have hurt you badly. Having said, please reunite with your mother..... Call her and make amend.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Please let me know if you have seen the pics so I can remove them, I don’t know your age, tribe or what you do but listen never doubt success, work towards it you will achieve it.

Poverty can make you believe every successful man or woman is either a ritualist or a fraudster. Stay at home, stay safe and save lives
I can't see anything o, have you removed it?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by TGM2015: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

By my professional standards and my research, I never underrate any child and to some extent adults. But her word might have made you change the eminent future. It is possible that if she has not say such word, you may not have been so cautious to avoid such to happen. So, still appreciate God for her telling you such unpleasant word in a way that it stick to your conscious mind.

Another angle, yes you may not have been with any pregnancy but have you had a cause to abort or constantly use pregnancy prevention drugs? If yes, then she was right after all.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2020
I have many just let me mention two
1) family members always call me lazy boy because I don’t like stress in my life today I have a 4 bedroom flat I built for my mom and all of them still staying in rented apartment.

2) my grandma said I will die the way my father died when the she die self I did not even bother to attend the burial
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I can't see anything o, have you removed it?

I don remove am madam, are you buying time with me cos you are bored ?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020
RoddyMan:
You dont have to prove anything to anyone. It is obvious from her posts that the cards life dealt her aren't so good. People like her expect that no one can have it much better, and console themselves with the belief that most people are lying.

Thanks sir.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Tonytonex(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

that's not very bad na
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Don’t mind the idiot joor who d English don help... Science students English is not meant for them as long as what you are doing is working.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Tonytonex(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't have any. Cause I always returned any negative statement to the speaker.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Samakus:

The bolded?

Typical Nigerian educated illiterate!!!

Typical Nigerian dumbass, so you think I have d time to invest my energy on NL stupid thread and start constructing English like you, just to proof to some stupid strangers that I am educated? You try. Go and drink your garri ehn, it will give you some brain.
Anyway, if not for lockdown, you no go see me for this place
I know some of you are here to read comments just to laugh,you will not comment, you will not like, not share, just here to read memes, and abusive comments, anyway when you are through laghing, go and see a psychiatric, CX you need help

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

I don remove am madam, are you buying time with me cos you are bored ?
Yes oo very bored, tell these stupid corona to leave, I'm tired. If you take any of my words serious, then you are dumb. I don't care whether you are rich or poor, if you are with your girlfriend or not. Just joking around. But anyway, I still wan see picture of your imaginary range rover
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Geofavor(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Please it is walks of life...
Yours has several punctuation and grammar errors. I have worked with several native speakers of the English language that could barely string sentences together.
Lol. Thanks for the correction. Funnily, I pondered a bit if it was walks or works before posting. English can be tricky. You're an article writer, so it's expected that you know even the most tricky aspects of the language.

Nonetheless, my English musn't be perfect. It isn't, and neither is yours. I can spot some flaws in your post as well. However, one wouldn't read my post and yours and complain that the proficiency level is not up to a standard a masters degree holder should have. That's the point I was making.

Also, being a native English speaker doesn't guarantee being able to write well. But if you meet one who has a masters degree, you will certainly get a good writing from them.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Tonytonex:
I don't have any. Cause I always returned any negative statement to the speaker.
Awon set kogba nonsense, Epele sir. Hot like fire, but I'm sorry for you sha oo, CX its a sign of mannerlesnes. If you would reply people anyhow
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Geofavor:

Lol. Thanks for the correction. Funnily, I pondered a bit if it was walks or works before posting. English can be tricky.

My English musn't be perfect. It isn't, and neither is yours. I can spot some flaws in your post as well. However, one wouldn't read my post and yours and complain that the proficiency level is not up to a standard a masters degree holder should have. That's the point I was making.

Being a Native English speaker doesn't guarantee being able to write well. But if you meet one who has a masters degree, you will certainly get a good writing from them.

Shalom.
Ode in yin sha. Are you here to police peoples English. Abeg go and start doing better job.
With all your English you still failed IELTS,
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
I have many just let me mention two
1) family members always call me lazy boy because I don’t like stress in my life today I have a 4 bedroom flat I built for my mom and all of them still staying in rented apartment.

2) my grandma said I will die the way my father died when the witch die self I did not even bother to attend the burial
Omoale, calling your grandmother a witch, she's right though, you will likely end up worst.
You don't like stress abi you are indeed lazy?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Geofavor(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Ode in yin sha. Are you here to police peoples English. Abeg go and start doing better job.
With all your English you still failed IELTS,
I haven't even written IELTS. grin. Try reading back and see what led to what before making hasty conclusions.

I only told the Op to take correction. And when that guy pointed out my own error too, I took his correction.

But given how frustrated and foolish you are, you had to insult me. Iwó gan gan ni òdé!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ArticleBeast: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Geofavor:

Lol. Thanks for the correction. Funnily, I pondered a bit if it was walks or works before posting. English can be tricky. You're an article writer, so it's expected that you know even the most tricky aspects of the language.

Nonetheless, my English musn't be perfect. It isn't, and neither is yours. I can spot some flaws in your post as well. However, one wouldn't read my post and yours and complain that the proficiency level is not up to a standard a masters degree holder should have. That's the point I was making.

Also, being a native English speaker doesn't guarantee being able to write well. But if you meet one who has a masters degree, you will certainly get a good writing from them.

Shalom.
One thing I have learnt over the years is that nobody is perfect. But, I met a Professor in Kaduna with terrible written and spoken English.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Advancedman(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Mine was in 2006, my dad’s friend who own a house opposite our rented apartment where I lived with my dad. His second daughter was was my friend and age group, whenever her father sees us together he will say of all the landlords children around you choose the son of a tenant, these ones will end up as criminals

Today the man is my personal contractor, he is like a boy to my dad, my dad own 4 houses and a hotel today. Don’t dictate what a person will become

You said the man is your dad friend?
I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.