Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (60312 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by dotman10(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
4 years ago, the procurement manager of the company I was working for said and and I quote " you this ordinary storekeeper dares to challenge me" just becaise I asked for her requisition to take something from the store. I was so pained because she said that in the public office where people hail me "greatest Ife". grin

Before I left the company, I was made a cost controller and she reports to me. If is dont approve of her purchases, she will be in shit.

Just last month, I resigned my position as a procurement manager in another company and ahe saw the advert on the net and begged me to recommend her for the replacement....

Do i have to still spell out the lesson in the post?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
donbuchi1:

Nonsense
E pain am, lolz, take some chill pill ehn
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Prechgold1180(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Jupiter7:

You better leave the innocent son alone! How can you rope in the poor boy into a squabble he knows nothing about. If you want revenge, go to his father, the person that wronged you.
Is it your revenge
Come u pipo should leave me alone
My uncle felt he was correcting so wanna use is son to get to him if he complains nah dere me and am go get issue

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Samakus(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Epele o, Mr Professor in English, I just did not want to comment since ni o. How is it your headache, what exactly is paining you? Is she the one that brought Corona to your country? Is she the one that say you should not close your border in time, [/b]why transferring aggression? Is she the one that [b]say make you no stock up your house with food before lockdown? Abegi, if your English, cannot make corona leave this country is as good as a waste. That why you are broke

The bolded?

Typical Nigerian educated illiterate!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by APCNig: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!

And you still typed this gibberish? Science student my foot. Are your textbooks written in pigin English? You are just one of the now normal half baked graduates we see everywhere. Olodo oshi. Mind you, I have a Masters in a Science discipline, so stop disgracing us.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Tookool(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!
I'm sure he'll create a thread on Nairaland someday for this gbas gbos you just gave him
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Karleb(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
I hope you guys would create a thread for the hurtful things you've said to others.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I laugh in Chinese, I'm a lady anyway. Oya now, give me, Mr range rover wey no get keke. Abi na rituals you do? CX from your name, I'm sure na garri you drink this morning

Madam I attach some pics here to at ease your doubt, I thank God there was nothing between me and her daughter, my wife stood with me pushed me with prayers till I got to this stage.

Check her out on the pics what more should I be looking for in a woman, these are just the cars not the houses
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.
How many abortions you don do in the cause of trying to prove her wrong?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Zammy123(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2020
she broke up with me suddenly, and in the process of begging her he said, see, I dated u out of pity, I never loved you.
I had a particular song on repeat for weeks
"you make me cry, wen u said u were going I cried, wen u left me alone I wish ,I could hold u close once again to my arm". I guess the song's name is treasure

another painful one was wen a girl I was dating gained admission many years back for a PD program into one university in the south west, she lost the Virginity I've been keeping for 2 years.
she broke immediately and called me one big English word that year, I went home and discovered thru the dictionary that the word means "looser"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ugwum007(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2020
As a stammerer, I grew up with people making jest and caricature of me. I thought I have developed a thick skin towards till I went to Abuja as to serve.
I had to stay with a relation. It was going rosy till he told me that nobody can employ me and I can't do anything or go anywhere in life owing to my stammering.
I became depressed and considered suicide. It was the worst 2years of my life.

This year, I had to drop my second job to concentrate on the other job and my side hustle.

My parents will always ask me while I don't visit that my relation. I don't know how I will answer them.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by HomorBj(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!

Why so hard? Haven’t had about poetic license?
Cool o down bro
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by HomorBj(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!

Why are u been so hard over nothing? Haven’t you heard about poetic license?

Cool o down,bro
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Juliearth(f): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2020
My " father" said "I can't pay your fees because your course of study is not productive."
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I laugh in Chinese, I'm a lady anyway. Oya now, give me, Mr range rover wey no get keke. Abi na rituals you do? CX from your name, I'm sure na garri you drink this morning

Please let me know if you have seen the pics so I can remove them, I don’t know your age, tribe or what you do but listen never doubt success, work towards it you will achieve it.

Poverty can make you believe every successful man or woman is either a ritualist or a fraudster. Stay at home, stay safe and save lives

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Juliearth(f): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2020
tommy589:

My mother to me,; You won't amount to anything in life.
I have disappointed her

Gosh, did I type this?

But in my own case, it was my dad that insinuated that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2020
A South African guy told me that I'm not black and made offensive remarks bout my skin...

I nearly cried
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2020
ugwum007:
As a stammerer, I grew up with people making jest and caricature of me. I thought I have developed a thick skin towards till I went to Abuja as to serve.
I had to stay with a relation. It was going rosy till he told me that nobody can employ me and I can't do anything or go anywhere in life owing to my stammering.
I became depressed and considered suicide. It was the worst 2years of my life.

This year, I had to drop my second job to concentrate on the other job and my side hustle.

My parents will always ask me while I don't visit that my relation. I don't know how I will answer them.

Awwwn sorry...You'll make it by God's Grace
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Samuelakoji(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Someone once told me that let me manage to save your number I was pained by that words she said to me
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Yabsun(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2020
It happened in 2016. Just because I lived with her parents ( her Dad is my uncle), she said to me as I quote "There is nothing spectacular about me, and also, she's better than me in all ramification of life, I can go and hit my head against the wall if I disagree".
I was a teacher in a private school then. I thought Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics from SS2 to SS3. I coached WAEC class. This is the girl that's 6 years younger than I am. What really pained me then was that I couldn't slap sense out of her face just that I was under her parent's roof and they fed me. The worst was that her mother was there and she couldn't shut her up.
I thank God today cos I'm now on my own..doing fine for myself at least. I've been a help to many around me by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by whitebeard(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2020
toffyz:
I'm here to read lies...Oya continue
search for good things in life.....life is not always this bad...abeg
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ugwum007(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Awwwn sorry...You'll make it by God's Grace

Thanks, it is well already.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by masterflowx(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020
skyhighweb:
please teacher correct alll the mistake let read ur version

grin

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by spyglaxx: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Apination:

What do you mean by English graduate? Does that phrase make sense to you. You could have simply kept quiet and left us with some degree of doubt as to his claims but you had to just prove him right. It's a pity 300+ morons went on to assert such failure. People who are not open to corrections, egoistic and excuse driven are UNTEACHEABLE. undecided

Oga calm down with your reverse prejudice.
So Bonfre Joe could speak good english then abi? What of the chinese that are carting billions away inform of contracts?.Go and read their manuals on Alibaba you will see lots of grammatical haemorrage.

You will still deny a child's future cause of a 'p' in english and 'c' in maths, phy, chem, and bio.

With all your big grammar you still import young technical students from china to help mine quartz deposits in Calabar mountains.

And what is radiation in your mother tongue?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by beautified(f): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2020
lilyheaven:

Honestly, for a mother to say such means she was a terrible to behold.
But she won't say what she did before her mother said such.

Seriously? You really want to know why she said these horrible things? It's all because of religion. She is a one of the top church leaders in deeper life church.. and I've never liked the church right from time. She felt I was bringing shame to her by wearing trousers and make up at the time because her followers will feel she's not capable of handling her child from dressing according to the rules of the church.

I was never a wayward child while growing up, the deeper life thing just wasn't for me..

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by drkay(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Mofo on the loose shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Galapagous(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Mine was in 2006, my dad’s friend who own a house opposite our rented apartment where I lived with my dad. His second daughter was was my friend and age group, whenever her father sees us together he will say of all the landlords children around you choose the son of a tenant, these ones will end up as criminals

Today the man is my personal contractor, he is like a boy to my dad, my dad own 4 houses and a hotel today. Don’t dictate what a person will become
Lolz. Criminals. Mad men everywhere
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kaziblake(f): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Madam I attach some pics here to at ease your doubt, I thank God there was nothing between me and her daughter, my wife stood with me pushed me with prayers till I got to this stage.

Check her out on the pics what more should I be looking for in a woman, these are just the cars not the houses
Why post your pictures online?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Sniper101(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Jupiter7:

Pls oo, I don't know if I am blind. Can someone help me out in pointing out the wrong words this supposed girl said to this guy. Cos I can't see anything seriously hurtful here in her words. It's just the usual catchy phrases and date words between folks.

I am just asking because tomorrow now, this kin guy go use sniper pills for this unsuspecting babe to destroy her figure and make her fat and shapeless. The babe no go even know how she take wrong this guy. She go dey wander wetin she do this guy for him to treat her like this.

Its well with you, Bros.
Cos the way I see am, ur mumu go last long.

I said those words of hers really hurt me cos I wasn't fond of asking every girl around me to date me, back then.
The few I went after, I ALWAYS GOT.

She being the first to say "NO", it really hurt.

Try understanding from my own point of view and quit saying shit.
.....and by the way, your written pidgin English sucks
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2020
kaziblake:
Why post your pictures online?

Just wanted the woman to see me since she took it personal
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kaziblake(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Just wanted the woman to see me since she took it personal
Oh okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.