Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories (5708 Views)

The Increase In Single Motherhood / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories by fattprince(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

That's life
But your sister isn't serious in the first place sent to school and got pregnant angry
This doesn't make sense. Mistakes are bound to happen. If you don't make mistakes you not living.
Re: Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories by fattprince(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Dude what is problem?are you mentally stable?are you aware you derailed this thread?kindly read before commenting.

Hey bro,why does the mention of SM gets you triggered?do they haunt you?
Will heaven fall if you don't stay clear off this thread? The title is to share success story,no one is talking about marrying them or if they are good,the point of this thread is to encourage them to still pursue their education and don't quit their dreams. Your input was not necessary,you are derailing this thread. Like you promised Capslocked,open a thread talking of the demerits of SM or start a say no to single mothers movement but don't come spoil this thread . This has become trolling.
This is so petty,you missed the entire point of this story because you have a passion for pulling those ladies down and heaping blame. My joy is that both mum and baby are safe and that she made a second class honours,you had to pour your negative vibes.

The thread is for women strictly,have some dignity please.
Please don't bother replying Martinez,I have classified you as someone who is "disturbed".,you are very brilliant,but you are investing your brains in gender bigotry.

Not matter how you hide your misogyny it is crystal clear you are one,I know you sugarcoat it with seemingly "speaking the truth" or "saying things as it is" but I wonder how one will invest his time and effort and data into all this gender stuffs,the negative one for that manner,seek help before whatever malady/absurd passion that is bothering you destroy you,you have a bright future indeed,all this distractions are doing you no good,even though you believe so.

You are still young,so I guess all this will end soon.
If I talk they will say I'm simping. I'm sure they are making Lamanii regret sharing the story already. What happened to her sister could happen to any one. It was a mistake that happened it didn't change anything from her personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories by Kingarthur21: 1:26pm On May 07, 2020
fattprince:

If I talk they will say I'm simping. I'm sure they are making Lamanii regret sharing the story already. What happened to her sister could happen to any one. It was a mistake that happened it didn't change anything from her personality.
that is the latest trend on NL. When your fellow man doesn't agree with you he callshim a simp. When a lady doesn't agree with you she calls you a misogynist

1 Like

Re: Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 07, 2020
fattprince:

This doesn't make sense. Mistakes are bound to happen. If you don't make mistakes you not living.
Let your daughter make that type of silly mistake and rub her head ode angry
Re: Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories by fattprince(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Let your daughter make that type of silly mistake and rub her head ode angry
Okay. When yours makes that mistake. Make sure she dies. Strong man.
Re: Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories by robosky02(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2020
fattprince:

Instead of sharing there story they are busy analyzing another person matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / Is This Girl That Pretty? / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.