Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. (6411 Views)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Fess tor Foss! It's painful when grown up peeps come to nairaland to ask for advice on a situation like this.

1. You said some1 coughed in the background. Well it's either when you were talking, she lied about something n d guy purposely coughed (you know as we Nigerians dey do)
Or the guy has symptoms of Corona virus. Taking both angles to consideration, it shows you need to leave her for now.

Moreso, it might have been a harmless cough. Well, what do I know!

2. You said she slept with the ex thrice. Leeeeeeeemaaaaaaaoo! Chai! Her puci must be powerfully powerfull that you can't see the signs already. Forget all those cry, me sef fit cry if I wan cry. If I was you ehn as she bn dey cry, me sef for dey cry. E go come be like orchestra.

In conclusion, brotherly, don't you want peace of mind? Don't you deserve happiness? I get you love her. But she doesn't love you that much!! You fit still dey kpansh her just for sake of it, since her puci is powerfully powerfull. But zero your mind. That love you have would fade!
No need to dey come nairaland dey mess yourself up.
Think am well oh.
she enjoyed the sex if not she will call it rape.

She is just feeling guilty because of a nice guy who is treating her well

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Kingsteve(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2020
OP, inasmuch as so many people have advised you to leave her, I'd suggest a slightly different approach.

Firstly: take a loooong deep breath,...exhale!
Now you're calm, listen!

Do not be hasty in your decision making out of anger.
Anger ruins things.

Yes, she fvcked up!
But tell me...
who doesn't?

'Let he who is without sin should cast a stone'

I am going to be as blunt as it can get, but I ask again...
how many people can boast of not cheating on their partners in a relationship?

The point is this, as humans, we're all vulnerable to making mistakes once in a while.
The question is...
Is she willing to change?
If you think she's willing to change for the better, then capitalise on that and challenge her to be the best she can...

Give her another chance, but on these conditions.
1: She must delete all contacts of that ex.
I'm not talking about blocking, I mean permanent eradication.
2 Her phone must be accessible to you at all times, including yours to her. grin
3 Failure to adhere, or if you feel she's being forced to do it, then she isn't ready to commit to the relationship yet.

Apply wisdom...nothing has spoilt yet!
All the best!
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Netflix and chill, for just little money, not up to data subscription, you’ll feel like you’re in a cinema in this era of social distancing and lockdown

Click on my moniker to chat me up Or +1.97,8 7;09/ 12.56
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
lol just read it , tell her to cut ties with him , forgive her !! If she keeps contact dump her

I wanted to yell at you, but I'm not that kind of person.

Let me tell you something and please, tell it to all women. "Men and women are different."

Starting from the day a man speaks with you, never you cheat on him. Men don't forgive cheating and NEVER will — it's our pride. If they say they have forgiven you, trust me, they are pretending.

Even if you carry Jesus along to come apologize to a man after cheating on him, he will not forgive you. For the sake of God, he will say he has forgiven you and starts acting normal for months or years or even marry you, but dear, he has not forgiven you.

One day, the marriage will crash with just a minor misunderstanding, but the underlying truth is: your cheating when the two of you were dating caused it.

After a woman has cheated, she should know no amount of tears or plea can make a man forgive her, but the man will pretend to have forgiven her.

Even if you forget everything I have told you above, don't forget "Men DON'T forgive women who cheated on them, but they'll pretend to have."

After a woman has cheated on a man, she should end the relationship IMMEDIATELY because it has already ended even though they are still having sex with each other and professing how much they love each other.

In the guy's mind, he is single and you're his f*ck buddy. One day, it will be finally made official when you'll see his new girl or hear he has wedded another women when you traveled to see your parents or someone.

At the end, you'll either start from scratch, commit suicide, or try to ruin his marriage.

Men are not fools, so women shouldn't be fooled after cheating on a man.

If you cheat on me, even Jesus can't make me forgive you, though, I'll still keep you as a friend and pretend to have forgiven you.

Telling a man to forgive a woman who cheated on him equals to telling him "you're an idiót." No real man wants to be an idiót — except being an idîot is hereditary to him.

A woman sees sex as "just sex and fun," but the original man of that woman sees it as DISRESPECT, DISREGARD, AND LACK OF FEAR FOR HIM. How will you feel if your child has no fear and respect for you as a woman? The same way you feel is how a man who has been cheated on feels.

Show me one man who wants his woman to disrespect, disregard, and don't have fear of him and I'll show you a weak man who will die early during marriage — which the death is caused by the women.

High BP and depression awaits any man who forgives a cheating woman or a nagging woman.

Two things a woman should NEVER do to someone like me is cheat or nag. Your beauty, money, intelligence, Godly pretentious behavior, fat ass, big breast, etc. won't save you.

So, I'm angry with you for saying he should forgive her. Men don't forgive a woman who has cheated on them, but men will always pretend to have forgiven.

Though, weak men with low self-esteem and are poverty-stricken who can't get another woman will forgive. When this same weak man becomes rich, he will remember how you cheated on him years ago and divorce you, starts sleeping with small girls or a get a second wife. You'll be in his house, but like a slave. You won't know where his anger is coming from.

Na that time you go tell your pastor to come counsel the two of you. After several attempts by the pastor to make you people become one happy family again to no avail, you too will start sleeping with the pastor and one day the pastor will be caught.

At the end, the cheating you did in your 20s to your boyfriend, now husband, has crashed your marriage, your pastor's marriage, and the image of the Church.

You see? So don't cheat on your boyfriend and if you accidentally cheat, end the relationship because the wrath awaits you in the future if you continue.

One woman's cheating habit can break a nation. A cheat never changes even though he/she vowed to have changed — it's just a word or fake remorse. No be today yash dey for back.

A word is enough and I speak from wisdom bestowed on me from above and from experience.

Thank you and all the best.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Ibechris2: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Fact be told,u love that girl but I doubt if she loves u...u need to open ur eyes clearly, because men don't love blindly these days.

The decision to forgive her rest with u.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Ibechris2: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:

Let me tell you something and please, tell it to all women. Men and women are different.

Starting from the day a man speaks with you, never you cheat on him. Men don't forgive cheating and NEVER will — it's our pride. If they say they have forgiven you, trust me, they are pretending.

Even if you carry Jesus along to come apologize to a man after cheating on him, he will not forgive you. For the sake of God, he will say he has forgiven you and starts acting normal for months or years or even marry you, but dear, he has not forgiven you. One day, the marriage will crash.

After a woman has cheated, she should know no amount of tears or plea can make a man forgive her, but the man will pretend to have forgiven her.

Even if you forget everything I have told you above, don't forget "Men don't forget forgive women who cheated on them, but they'll pretend to have."

After a woman has cheated on a man, she should end the relationship because it has already ended even though they are still having sex with each other and professing how much they love each other. In the guy's mind, he is single and you're his f*ck buddy. One day, it will be finally made officials when you'll see his new girl or hear he has wedded another women when you traveled to see your parent.

At the end, you'll either start from scratch, commit suicide, or try to ruin his marriage.

If you cheat on me, even Jesus can't make me forgive you, though, I'll still keep you as a friend and pretend to have forgiven you.

Telling a man to forgive a woman who cheated on him equal to telling him "you're an idiót." No man wants to be an idiót.

A woman sees sex and just sex and fun, but the original man of that woman sees it as DISRESPECT, DISREGARD, AND LACK OF FEAR.

Show me one man who wants his woman to disrespect, disregard, and don't have fear of him and I'll show you a weak man who will die early during marriage — which the death is caused by the women.

High BP and depression awaits any man who forgives a cheating woman or a nagging woman.

Two things a woman should NEVER do to someone like me is cheat or nag. Your beauty, money, intelligence, Godly pretence behavior, fat ass, big breast, etc. won't save you.

So, angry with you for saying he should forgive her.

Similar thing happened to me but the rest is history...left her and married another lady.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Well as a girl, immediately u break up with your ex there is meant to be NO communication between you two
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Countersam(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:
It happened just last week as the government out hold on all tertiary Institutions. I traveled for some business hustle. At around 4pm on the Sunday I called my babe and we chatted for some time then someone coughed in the background which I asked who was that she replied a friend, I said ok..

Getting back to school o as to pack up things and finally go home. She came to my place and while trying to make love with her she said oh babe am not comfortable now. Like my conscious is priming me. I stopped and tried to let her talk about it but she waved it off and said she just wanted to see my reaction. Well as man be we continued after we were through she was like 'boo what if I tell you I someone has sex with me what would you do'.i just did as if I didn't hear what she said, I first left her and went to the sitting room to take water from the fridge and during to calm my nerves and be alright. When I came back to the room I asked her what she said the other time she just said oh nothing she's just afraid to say what she wanted to say,right then I know something's up. I entered motivation mood and started hyping her how good she has been to me, how she have changed me to a better person and how positive this relationship has been, how we have been best couples on campus and people envy our Union. Truth be told we love each other I even opened a business for her. She sells ladies footwear's and bags all imported from outside country.. before I know it she started crying that babe pls I'm sorry there's something that happened to me on Sunday and it would end our relationship, I was like nothing you want to say that is new in this world and that has not happened before, that no one is perfect. Well she said her ex chatted her up and was like pls he's down and needed some help that she should come help her out at home. On getting there the guy is was watching movie in his room. Well she's there already and sit down. All the guy was saying wa how he missed her and regretted cheating in her and all that before she could know it the guy pinned her down through struggle and all that the guy had his way with her..
I was so devastated don't know what to do at first because all I was thinking is that after all we've been through and done together our relationship will be a year by may, you still went to be laid by your Ex, asked how many times has it happened in our relationship she said 3 times, the first two when we just started that she still feels for the guy then.but now she don't feel for him again and that will be the only time she visited him since she got serious with me. but as someone who is matured and experienced I just kept my calm because she started crying and throughout the night she cried her eyes out.. I just remained mute till morning. The next day I told her we need a break but it got worse she fell and hit her head on some table.. I had to take her and apply some medication on her..

Why I came in here is for you fellow nairaLanders to advice me on what to do.
1st I love her
2nd she's known to my mom and brother
3rd I've draft out how my life is going to be spent with her forever.
4th can I continue dating her and tell her to cut ties with the guy.

Pls help me, what do I do and not do. What do I tell her and not tell her..

Thanks plss

Yeah you may love her but just know you haven't seen the last cheat from that girl. It's girls like this that accuse people of rape meanwhile she succumbed to the prick.... She has a landlord oga!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Skyloloprince(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Be the man and forgive her. She regretted her action and confessed. Every relationship has its test, don’t fail.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Bluehill1051: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
For heaven sake you're still a student for crying out loud!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Jovi123(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:
It happened just last week as the government out hold on all tertiary Institutions. I traveled for some business hustle. At around 4pm on the Sunday I called my babe and we chatted for some time then someone coughed in the background which I asked who was that she replied a friend, I said ok..

Getting back to school o as to pack up things and finally go home. She came to my place and while trying to make love with her she said oh babe am not comfortable now. Like my conscious is priming me. I stopped and tried to let her talk about it but she waved it off and said she just wanted to see my reaction. Well as man be we continued after we were through she was like 'boo what if I tell you I someone has sex with me what would you do'.i just did as if I didn't hear what she said, I first left her and went to the sitting room to take water from the fridge and during to calm my nerves and be alright. When I came back to the room I asked her what she said the other time she just said oh nothing she's just afraid to say what she wanted to say,right then I know something's up. I entered motivation mood and started hyping her how good she has been to me, how she have changed me to a better person and how positive this relationship has been, how we have been best couples on campus and people envy our Union. Truth be told we love each other I even opened a business for her. She sells ladies footwear's and bags all imported from outside country.. before I know it she started crying that babe pls I'm sorry there's something that happened to me on Sunday and it would end our relationship, I was like nothing you want to say that is new in this world and that has not happened before, that no one is perfect. Well she said her ex chatted her up and was like pls he's down and needed some help that she should come help her out at home. On getting there the guy is was watching movie in his room. Well she's there already and sit down. All the guy was saying wa how he missed her and regretted cheating in her and all that before she could know it the guy pinned her down through struggle and all that the guy had his way with her..
I was so devastated don't know what to do at first because all I was thinking is that after all we've been through and done together our relationship will be a year by may, you still went to be laid by your Ex, asked how many times has it happened in our relationship she said 3 times, the first two when we just started that she still feels for the guy then.but now she don't feel for him again and that will be the only time she visited him since she got serious with me. but as someone who is matured and experienced I just kept my calm because she started crying and throughout the night she cried her eyes out.. I just remained mute till morning. The next day I told her we need a break but it got worse she fell and hit her head on some table.. I had to take her and apply some medication on her..

1st I love her

Thanks plss
Dear if you know what is good for you break up with that girl...Cos she still feeling something for her ex,and she playing you, cos she know you over love her,all the drama she displayed na normal thing for girl... Am a girl too and i know when a girl is emotional blackmailing a guy

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by femi4: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss
Okafor's law is disturbing her......I don't think you can win this battle . Three times is no longer a mistake. Now, I believe when they say dick pass dick

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by henry4lov1: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't think u should end the relationship, if she does not want u to know she won't make effort to tell u, give her another chance and help her to build her self esteem. Those advising u to run are in deeper shit than this. So fix your relationship with her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Deoboss(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Forgive her truly but don’t build your future with her. If it was once i can understand but twice & thrice, GOD she is still in love with him & not you.

My late mother always tells male relatives that comes for advice from her on relationships that “A man should not marry a lady you are not sure you are the only one sleeping with her as she loves you not at all”

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by seanwilliam(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol.You've been emotionally manipulated.. she told you because she knew that sooner or later you will find out.. she did that to save herself in advance.. one thing I can assure you is that OKAFOR law is real.. what has been fhucked can be refhucked in as much as the fhucker and the fhuckee agree the fhucking

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by TheGreatIYANU: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:
It happened just last week as the government out hold on all tertiary Institutions...

I hope you see this in time.

Now brother man, I know (like you have said), you 'love' her. However, this should be your prime focus now -

First of all, a psychological breakdown of female cheating. Men can cheat, without emotions. A man can sleep with a woman without having an ounce of feelings for her.

This is NOT the case with women. Before a woman goes into 'the other room' with a man, whether she accepts it or not, there must be some spark of emotion involved. It could be infatuation, lust or outright LOVE.

Now add this to the fact that your current girl once DATED this so called 'ex', you may as well consider yourself single, and here's why.

As much as you love this girl, you don't want to marry a girl who has absolutely no regard for your relationship.

If she did, even if lucifer is her ex, and he called her TO HIS HOUSE, she would NEVER oblige!

Not even to an eatery or park.

Secondly, you need to MAN-UP and forget the tears or shenanigans she may come up with. Some people, especially those who cheat are expert Manipulators. Especially when she knows what she stands to benefit from you and also knows the shame that will come from you breaking up with her for her cheating.

If you forge ahead to wife this woman, be rest assured that one or few of your children may not be yours because SHE WILL NEVER STOP.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by franchasng: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss
Don't let feminists and gender equality nonsense preachers deceive you.

A woman is not supposed to cheat on her man, especially her legally married partner, if she do, divorce her, don't beat her, don't forgive her, divorce her.

Before a woman cheat on her husband, it takes gut, it means she has fallen out of love with her husband because women attach emotion to sex.

I don't care about what anybody thinks about men cheating, men are not women. They are created differently, biologically, psychologically and even physically, so they can never be equal or the same.

But since na ordinary girlfriend, if u still enjoy her pussy and company then u can forgive her, but if she is your wife, divorce her. If you intend to marry her, abort that mission now!

A virtuous woman will never cheat on her partner. Sex is never the worry of virtuous women. Don't listen to feminists.

Religiously, the only reason Bible supports you to divorce your wife is if she cheated on you.

Every girl or lady or woman should know the consequences of cheating on her partner, so before she makes up her mind to cheat, she must be prepared to call the marriage over!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by franchasng: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

I hope you see this in time.

Now brother man, I know (like you have said), you 'love' her. However, this should be your prime focus now -

First of all, a psychological breakdown of female cheating. Men can cheat, without emotions. A man can sleep with a woman without having an ounce of feelings for her.

This is NOT the case with women. Before a woman goes into 'the other room' with a man, whether she accepts it or not, there must be some sparks of emotion involved. It could be infatuation, lust or outright LOVE.

Now add this to the fact that your current girl once DATED this so called 'ex', you may as well consider yourself single, and here's why.

As much as you love this girl, you don't want to marry a girl who has absolutely no regard for your relationship.

If she did, even if lucifer is her ex, and he called her TO HIS HOUSE, she would NEVER oblige!

Not even to an eatery or park.

Secondly, you need to MAN-UP and forget the tears or shenanigans she may come up with. Some people, especially those who cheat are expert Manipulators. Especially when she knows what she stands to benefit from you and also knows the shame that will come from you breaking up with her for her cheating.

If you forge ahead to wife this woman, be rest assured that one or few of your children may not be yours because SHE WILL NEVER STOP.
I have told guys this over and over. That is the simple truth ladies, especially manipulative feminist women don't want guys to know about.

A guy can sleep with a girl he doesn't have any feelings for, that is why male rapists exist all over the world but you hear of none or few female rapists, its not by coincidence.

Before a lady agrees to have sex with a man, kiss, romance and pull off for the man, her emotion is involved, and this emotion is what is called romantic love or spark.

So before a girl decides to cheat on her man, she must have little or no respect for him. She must have unknowingly fallen out of love for him for some reasons. So as a guy, you don't need such a lady in your heart cos she can harm you. Women are dangerous to be with when they don't love you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Eastornprince: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kingsteve:
OP, inasmuch as so many people have advised you to leave her, I'd suggest a slightly different approach.

Firstly: take a loooong deep breath,...exhale!
Now you're calm, listen!

Do not be hasty in your decision making out of anger.
Anger ruins things.

Yes, she fvcked up!
But tell me...
who doesn't?

'Let he who is without sin should cast a stone'

I am going to be as blunt as it can get, but I ask again...
how many people can boast of not cheating on their partners in a relationship?

The point is this, as humans, we're all vulnerable to making mistakes once in a while.
The question is...
Is she willing to change?
If you think she's willing to change for the better, then capitalise on that and challenge her to be the best she can...

Give her another chance, but on these conditions.
1: She must delete all contacts of that ex.
I'm not talking about blocking, I mean permanent eradication.
2 Her phone must be accessible to you at all times, including yours to her. grin
3 Failure to adhere, or if you feel she's being forced to do it, then she isn't ready to commit to the relationship yet.

Apply wisdom...nothing has spoilt yet!
All the best!

Ever since Caselindal said wisdom scare for your side
You've never stopped trying so hard to to prove her wrong.

Keep up the good work!!

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Imiete(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
BestAccessories:

The highlighted is a drama from her.

I am sure the person coughing behind during your phone call on Sunday with her is the rapist. She replied you it was a friend on the phone and after the deed he is a rapist. You be correct mumu

If you continue, you are setting yourself up for failure already.

She had sex 3 times with an EX when you're both dating each other and you're here talking non-sense about how you loved her and she loved you.

If she truly loved you as you claimed, she wouldn't be comfortable enough to open her legs for any Ex.

You are planning your private life with a public pussy brother.
Thank you my brother
wetin u talk na exactly wetin dey my mind to comment
the guy na correct mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Some guys shaa.. lemme not say what's on my mind because those idle h.orny mods are on my tail steady angry
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ashawopikin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss
op there's no such thing as "my ex forced me" she enjoyed her ex preek preek more than yours, dick pass dick . Op u don't need this wahala, not now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Teaser4(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss
she will never change, if you can live with that Goodluck...if na me oh... I'm so done..I may not show it asap, but for my mind she's gone, and I go play her and waste her time, thats what i did for my ex...but my padi talk say make I free am, say e no good, now she's engaged now, I'm happy for her.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Teaser4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:

Let me tell you something and please, tell it to all women. "Men and women are different."

Even if you carry Jesus along to come apologize to a man after cheating on him, he will not forgive you. For the sake of God, he will say he has forgiven you and starts acting normal for months or years or even marry you, but dear, he has not forgiven you.

One day, the marriage will crash with just a minor misunderstanding, but the underlying truth is: your cheating when the two of you were dating caused it.

Even if you forget everything I have told you above, don't forget "Men DON'T forgive women who cheated on them, but they'll pretend to have."

After a woman has cheated on a man, she should end the relationship IMMEDIATELY because it has already ended even though they are still having sex with each other and professing how much they love each other.

In the guy's mind, he is single and you're his f*ck buddy. One day, it will be finally made official when you'll see his new girl or hear he has wedded another women when you traveled to see your parents or someone.

Telling a man to forgive a woman who cheated on him equals to telling him "you're an idiót." No real man wants to be an idiót — except being an idîot is hereditary to him.

A woman sees sex as "just sex and fun," but the original man of that woman sees it as DISRESPECT, DISREGARD, AND LACK OF FEAR FOR HIM. How will you feel if your child has no fear and respect for you as a woman? The same way you feel is how a man who has been cheated on feels.

Two things a woman should NEVER do to someone like me is cheat or nag. Your beauty, money, intelligence, Godly pretentious behavior, fat ass, big breast, etc. won't save you.

So, I'm angry with you for saying he should forgive her. Men don't forgive a woman who has cheated on them, but men will always pretend to have forgiven.

Though, weak men with low self-esteem and are poverty-stricken who can't get another woman will forgive. When this same weak man becomes rich, he will remember how you cheated on him years ago and divorce you, starts sleeping with small girls or a get a second wife. You'll be in his house, but like a slave. You won't know where his anger is coming from.

Na that time you go tell your pastor to come counsel the two of you. After several attempts by the pastor to make you people become one happy family again to no avail, you too will start sleeping with the pastor and one day the pastor will be caught.

At the end, the cheating you did in your 20s to your boyfriend, now husband, has crashed your marriage, your pastor's marriage, and the image of the Church.

You see? So don't cheat on your boyfriend and if you accidentally cheat, end the relationship because the wrath awaits you in the future if you continue.

One woman's cheating habit can break a nation. A cheat never changes even though he/she vowed to have changed — it's just a word or fake remorse. No be today yash dey for back.

A word is enough and I speak from wisdom bestowed on me from above and from experience.

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:

You know this bro, my side now occupying main position did same. When she was my side I was her first and we just keep hitting it but I no dey available, she come give me ultimatum. I no respond, later later, we link up again when I broke up with my main. During nacks, I asked if she’s done it with someone else, she said yes, when I didn’t respond to ultimatum. Omo, I vex for my mind but I know show am. Till date, we still dey see but I no trust am. Even though she be get all the qualities I want.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ibechris2:

Similar thing happened to me but the rest is history...left her and married another lady.

Because Trust is broken, e go hard. I can’t be thinking of how to progress and how some dude be panshing my babe or thinking of doing paternity test after every issue. Make the matter rest.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Papadoh(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Forced her huh? If you actually believe her for even half a second, then you deserve her and everything she puts you through. Now lemme go and read the full post.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by remedick: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss

Lol... girls in that age and category do not know what they want bro... leave her. One of the mistakes young guys make is that they play husband roles way too early. WTF is you already draft how your life is gonna be spent with her for ever. That is a mistake.. dude, just furk her and leave for the next guy to furk... that is what you should be doing now. stop playing husband roles...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by remedick: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
lol just read it , tell her to cut ties with him , forgive her !! If she keeps contact dump her
you b my friend but i go tell you point blank... u are a hypocrite. are u not the same person going around talking shiit about men? but now u want him to forgive her.

as it can be seen, the other guy has power over her because he is treating her like trash... many of you ladies prefer that kind of guys and will always succumb to his will, especially if he is a good furker... I speak from experience because I have a few girls who I can furk if I want even when I never take them serious lol...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Shugavee(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
remedick:
you b my friend but i go tell you point blank... u are a hypocrite. are u not the same person going around talking shiit about men? but now u want him to forgive her.

as it can be seen, the other guy has power over her because he is treating her like trash... many of you ladies prefer that kind of guys and will always succumb to his will, especially if he is a good furker... I speak from experience because I have a few girls who I can furk if I want even when I never take them serious lol...
we r not friends.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by simplepee(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oga dump her ASAP, CHEATERS(men included) don't repent they just change their game. Besides what's she doing in her ex's house at the first place?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / This Picture Can Give You Orgasm Mere Looking At It (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.