Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" (52795 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by kay29000(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Una no serious o, where people wan see money? At least all the billions these big men and women dey drop in billions should be shared among Nigerians..alakija gave 1billion and others too..share dis money and let everyone be ok, there won't be robbery attacks on the people who has little to survive na.p

Very true. I wish those billionaires didn't bother going through government to donate those monies...we all know how shady those kind of things are in the government. They will just share amongst their friends and family. There should be other ways to give...maybe via social media, or creating a website or app or something.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by livinbygrace: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Chidimercy:

Interested

Join the training on whatsapp check my profile link
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Jp4life(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
the should allso remeber to give something 4 the masses to feed.while the sit at home last
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Allsingles: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Will the last minute shopping be on credit?
I really want to know oo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Chidimercy: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2020
mtinfx:

Join the training on whatsapp check my profile link

Can see any whatsapp link on your profile
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by neonly: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
I had done that last week.

I just need to buy a cutlass in case if a bugler / thief enters my home.

My eyes dey red now. I can do the undo if anyone tries me this corona period.

Has if u can handle one single robber with a gun

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by boom99(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2020
I just thank God i did my buying last week. Food items were cheap/normal. I hear today food items are double the price I bought them last week. Well am fully ready for the shut down grin. Bring it on
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by bkool7(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Ok o

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2020
This is a passionate appeal, I'm father of 3 kids along with my wife please kind hearted individuals should please assist pls all food supplies at home totally finished and not a single kobo to stuck up. Please save a soul. Access Diamond bank 0032540739. God bless your kind hearts.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by VolvoS60(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2020
byinks:
In Nigeria the great tribulation will always start before the rest of the world.
Typical.

^^
grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by freeccnow(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2020
This Corona thing is affecting all people worldwide. I have been indoors for the last 1 week and money is slowly getting exhausted.

We pray God helps.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Chidimercy:

Can see any whatsapp link on your profile

Check again
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by ElonMosque(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Annie001:
With which money
Are this people serious about not giving us money?
Chai
Whatever I do, I pray never to make the mistake of raising my kids here

Thank God you know.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Amya(f): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2020
eniolaamos7:
The government can dole out #1m to everyone each. The country's population is less than 300m. And more than that in the naira has been contributed by generous Nigerians... Please share the money for Nigerians and use the rest to buy materials to contain the lethal virus.

300m Naira equals 1 million for 300 people.
1 billion naira equals 1m for just 1000 people. 10 billion Naira equals 1m for 10,000 people only. Nigeria population is more than 200,000,000 (200 million) Do the maths..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Mazikic(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2020
otiwisdom:
No matter the news people must complain
Oga, everybody isn't as rich as you. Many of us civil servants haven't been paid, which money are we now going to shop with?.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Budline1(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2020
kennyclassic:
So now it’s gonna be sneaking out to buy supplies angry

Yeah. Like the walking dead

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by mullerman: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Wonders shall never end in this our country Nigeria,imagine see a governor of state talking trash,Where did you expect a common man to get money and shop,we need somebody to stand and be of help to ordinary citizens.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by bayelsaowei(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Tattooboy:
Same thing as saying ''start panic buying now''
grin..very mumu governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by SimeonOTC(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Chaiiii, so this Lagos total lockdown from tonight is real ? I swear I thought Buhari was just playing. Pease someone should just do 'mistake' an transfer money to my account, may hunger no kill me the next 14 days abeg. If I don't login on Nairaland, after 3 days from today, just know that na Buhari and Sanwo Olu kill me. Buhari, I know you don't like me and I don't like you and we don't like eachother, and eachother don't like ourselves and ourselves don't like the 2 of us but please credit my account before hunger kill me Stanbic IBTC bank, 001 851 2460! Don't turn my children to orphan embarassed. Don't turn my girlfriend to widower, she's too young, and na Lagos girl she be, she will date another guy after 6 hourscry

bro abeg no use laugh kill me heregrin grin i take God beg yougrin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by bayelsaowei(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Garrieveryday: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
grossintel:
Buhari never gets anything right! This is unconstitutional, No responsible, democratic and civilised country will throw its Constitution and laws into the dustbin in an effort to tackle a pandemic like COVID-19 the way President Buhari has done. Freedom of movement is a fundamental right guaranteed by Section 41 of the Constitution.

No law has been passed by the National Assembly to empower Buhari to lockdown Nigeria or any part thereof on account of coronavirus. Buhari hasn't issued regulations as required under the Quarantine Act. The President has not declared a state of emergency in Lagos, Ogun or Abuja.

Of course we're in zoo republic, Buhari gave a decree and no one finds anything wrong with it. We're in democracy! Now what do people who depend on daily hustle eat? You'll beat them for going out? I give up on Nigeria!

I keep saying it's a natural cause that will fight for itself. You can't tell people to stay at home without food and you expect them to stay there. When hunger becomes unbearable, forcefully people will go out in search for food. By then, no police gun or Corona Virus can scare them. Let's see how this whole thing pans out in few days to come.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Spidermon: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Una no serious o, where people wan see money? At least all the billions these big men and women dey drop in billions should be shared among Nigerians..alakija gave 1billion and others too..share dis money and let everyone be ok, there won't be robbery attacks on the people who has little to survive na.p

Alakija didn't give shit.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by idonhammer: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
If you think people are not benefiting or making millions through covid-19 then you are the greatest fool of all time.

Farki:

It is the height of stupidity to think you are both immune and will benefit in some way.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
kikero:

So, if Buhari had not brought in restrictions in movement, and the corona virus had spread like wildfire....what would you have said??

Lord knows I don't like this APC government, but Corona has us by the neck. If we don't take tough measures now, what is happening in Italy would be like child's play compared to what is happening here...and Italy got that way because they did not take it serious at the word go.
And what makes you think a lockdown will end all this? Look at Italy and Spain, USA, Italy has been on lockdown for a month, and the government wants to extend it even more by 2 weeks.

People say after all it worked in China, China that built 2 massive hospitals with over 1000 beds in 12 days? The commitment the government had to stop it was out of this world. Nigeria can't compare and we know it.

A lockdown only buys you time, time for what? To boost your healthcare system , disinfectant your environment and prepare for more sick people because people will still fall sick. The virus can survive on air for 3 solid hours! Your flat mate can still give it to you without ever coming in contact. That is why Italy is seeing very minor improvements and people are becoming impatient. Is Buhari committed to fix our healthcare? Is he ready to go the route developed countries are taking? Let's bet! This lockdown will only be extended more and more because it will reflect almost nothing except we make a drastic improvements to our healthcare hygen etc.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2020
SharpJoe:
Continue creating panic and heavy spread with careless and thoughtless actions and remarks. When people rush to buy with infected ones together, will that not increase the spread?

Carryout massive testing and isolation of infected ones. The earlier the better. Lockdown will not chase the virus.

Tracing of the spread can only be done by massive testing. The money from the federal government and donors is to save lives. Not for your looting consumption.

Lockdown means nothing without testing and isolating infected ones.
Hmmmn
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Chaiiii, so this Lagos total lockdown from tonight is real ? I swear I thought Buhari was just playing. Pease someone should just do 'mistake' an transfer money to my account, may hunger no kill me the next 14 days abeg. If I don't login on Nairaland, after 3 days from today, just know that na Buhari and Sanwo Olu kill me. Buhari, I know you don't like me and I don't like you and we don't like eachother, and eachother don't like ourselves and ourselves don't like the 2 of us but please credit my account before hunger kill me Stanbic IBTC bank, 001 851 2460! Don't turn my children to orphan embarassed. Don't turn my girlfriend to widower, she's too young, and na Lagos girl she be, she will date another guy after 6 hourscry
Widower grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by SimeonOTC(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Crystalline:
Please tell Nepa we need light as well. They should put on the light and go home
hahahhahahahhahahaahgrin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Garrieveryday: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Dear Nigerians, we have to revolt/oppose this government inconsiderate decision. They can't lock us up in the house when there's no food for us to eat and survive. It's better Corona Virus kill us out there in the field of hustling to provide food for ourselves than hunger killing us in our houses.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
grossintel:
Buhari never gets anything right! This is unconstitutional, No responsible, democratic and civilised country will throw its Constitution and laws into the dustbin in an effort to tackle a pandemic like COVID-19 the way President Buhari has done. Freedom of movement is a fundamental right guaranteed by Section 41 of the Constitution.

No law has been passed by the National Assembly to empower Buhari to lockdown Nigeria or any part thereof on account of coronavirus. Buhari hasn't issued regulations as required under the Quarantine Act. The President has not declared a state of emergency in Lagos, Ogun or Abuja.

Of course we're in zoo republic, Buhari gave a decree and no one finds anything wrong with it. We're in democracy! Now what do people who depend on daily hustle eat? You'll beat them for going out? I give up on Nigeria!
Buhari is a misfit to a Democractic Government!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.