Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" (52805 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by MYHUBBY: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Bro I really want to ask you a question about that pos stuff, pls quote me back if u get this

I'm all ears bro
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Tunex252(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

I'm all ears bro
Sorry it's long but I need help on this
I went to the ATM machine day before yesterday to withdraw money but I was told that the machine isn't paying and that there is no money in it and it has be like that since last week. So yesterday I decided to use the POS though it not my first time using the POS, I have use it twice and I collect my money without any problem but yesterday I went to the ATM machine but still the same story (NO MONEY) so I went to a different pos point because the one I usually meet to withdraw for me where far from here so I went to the ones that is close (not far from here), after doing the transactions on the pos they told me that the transaction was declined and I was surprised because I was debited immediately, then how come it was declined so they try it again and it shows "NOT SUFFICIENT FUNDS" then they told me that since the transaction wasn't approved that they can't pay me and they also said that the bank will return my money back. Since yesterday till now I haven't seen anything... Below are the receipt for each transactions, the red mark on the first pic is the first receipt and what I marked there is what I noticed

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by MYHUBBY: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Sorry it's long but I need help on this
I went to the ATM machine day before yesterday to withdraw money but I was told that the machine isn't paying and that there is no money in it and it has be like that since last week. So yesterday I decided to use the POS though it not my first time using the POS, I have use it twice and I collect my money without any problem but yesterday I went to the ATM machine but still the same story (NO MONEY) so I went to a different pos point because the one I usually meet to withdraw for me where far from here so I went to the ones that is close (not far from here), after doing the transactions on the pos they told me that the transaction was declined and I was surprised because I was debited immediately, then how come it was declined so they try it again and it shows "NOT SUFFICIENT FUNDS" then they told me that since the transaction wasn't approved that they can't pay me and they also said that the bank will return my money back. Since yesterday till now I haven't seen anything... Below are the receipt for each transactions, the red mark on the first pic is the first receipt and what I marked there is what I noticed

which bank are you banking with?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Tunex252(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

which bank are you banking with?
UBA
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by MYHUBBY: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
UBA

mail cards@ubagroup.com or mail corporatebank@ubagroup.com

state your details,
transaction port,
amount involved,
date
of transaction.

or call their customer line at the back of your ATM
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by skyplustk(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
It is well
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Tunex252(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

mail cards@ubagroup.com or mail corporatebank@ubagroup.com

state your details
transaction port
amount involved
date

or call their customer line at the back of your ATM
the thing is I have mail them but they haven't reply me up till today
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by MYHUBBY: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
the thing is I have mail them but they haven't reply me up till today

their customer care line. find it here

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/help/contact-us/

log to that link copy the line and call them and you can write them direct through that channel
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Tunex252(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

their customer care line. find it here

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/help/contact-us/

log to that link copy the line and call them
Okay lemme try that

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tattooboy:
Same thing as saying ''start panic buying now''

The way people are shopping now. Groceries..

Electrical and Electronics dealers are having a field day.

GoTv and DSTV subscribers created a queue that ended on the tarred road.

Nawa o.

Las las, new millionaires will emerge.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shashaeniyan:
somebody should help
no money to do last minute shopping o...
HUNGER days is here...please help survive
ecobank
begging begging ur own too much abeg abi u think say na only u get account number to beg try respect urself small bros u dey fall my hand too much
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Sophiecharis(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
No money for shopping, food not distributed to people who really needs it, politicians are giving themselves in their local governments, God raise helper for me o, make hunger no finish me o
3053297864, Oluwaseun Adeola Oluwole, Polaris bank. God bless my helper
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Does these government knows what they are doing how do they expect people to get money to shop when most rely on daily earnings
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by henzy4life: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
I had done that last week.

I just need to buy a cutlass in case if a bugler / thief enters my home.

My eyes dey red now. I can do the undo if anyone tries me this corona period.

Hahahahahahahahahaha,guy u no well

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by wolfenstein(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
You want us to do last minute shopping, yet you don't care how it will be done. Do u think we are like d govt(u ppl) who don't care how the money comes. Some people haven't received February salary talk more of march. All the billions that was donated you can't share some amount for the 3 states doing lock down, don't worry soon we go cook different part of our body when food don finish dey chop....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Tywo2018: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yes oo if I see anybody wey hunger dey do this coro period na to cut anything eyes dey red ooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Femzaremz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Amya:

300m Naira equals 1 million for 300 people.
1 billion naira equals 1m for just 1000 people. 10 billion Naira equals 1m for 10,000 people only. Nigeria population is more than 200,000,000 (200 million) Do the maths..
thank you! I thought i was the only one to notice that this bros no go school!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by EdwardRandy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Chaiiii, so this Lagos total lockdown from tonight is real ? I swear I thought Buhari was just playing. Pease someone should just do 'mistake' an transfer money to my account, may hunger no kill me the next 14 days abeg. If I don't login on Nairaland, after 3 days from today, just know that na Buhari and Sanwo Olu kill me. Buhari, I know you don't like me and I don't like you and we don't like eachother, and eachother don't like ourselves and ourselves don't like the 2 of us but please credit my account before hunger kill me Stanbic IBTC bank, 001 851 2460! Don't turn my children to orphan embarassed. Don't turn my girlfriend to widower, she's too young, and na Lagos girl she be, she will date another guy after 6 hourscry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Sholaosho: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where is the money to shoo,I am not understanding.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Batrachophobia: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Batrachophobia:
Same thing as saying ''start panic buying now''
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by LoudlyMouthed: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
See panic buying everywhere shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by danhans(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
With which money?do you guys think at all or it is wickedness
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Olaburn(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2020
With which money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili & Joke Silva Divided Over Oba Of Lagos Igbo Threats / Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.