Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (45136 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by MYHUBBY: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm not an atheist Sir but what provision is the church management doing to help the poor at least within the church

I mean the helpless one who can't enjoy the meal you claimed to be enjoying, I mean the helpless one who don't even have nothing to eat when everybody was walking free

what is Christlike in the life of 90% of Nigeria Christians?

some we attend conference with mostly empty car but will drive off those waiting for public bus and we called ourselves Christians? when the disciples asked Jesus what they can do to compensate him for his salvation and for everything he had done for them, what did jesus said?

it's well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by ShootThemAll(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Master of probability grin, see statement, if the person dies, his time has come. If the person doesn't die his time has not come.

This man is smart conman and knows probability very well.

He studied Maths in UNN sha and graduated with first class so he can use it to manipulate the gullible ones.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Going by your logic is buhari not an elder

You guys are something else

You guys??!... Whether Buhari, Oyedepo, Jonathan,... I don't subscribe to abusing elders.

Criticize them with facts but not abuse... So, what logic are you on about??!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by PapaAdanna: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/384673-coronavirus-dont-panic-only-those-whose-time-has-come-will-die-pastor-adeboye.html

I pity those that call these fools Daddy in the LORD

This is an unintelligent say of all time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Hausa(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
ShootThemAll:
Master of probability grin, see statement, if the person dies, his time has come. If the person doesn't die his time has not come.

This man is smart conman and knows probability very well.

He studied Maths in UNN sha and graduated with first class so he can use it to manipulate the gullible ones.
Studied maths in UNN. Not sure he graduated there o.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by donnie(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Investnow2017: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
While, I don't know for other people, but Wat he is saying is true, there are some people that will still survive this virus, there are some that will die. So if u die, ur time Don come, if you survive ham, ur time no reach yet, but u will still die wen ur time comes.

Ok. Now ask yourself. What have I benefitted from that statement. Does that not tell you that he has nothing to say? Making such unsolicited utterances at a time people expect them to be performing their miracles. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by ibkayee(f): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
These religious leaders have a social responsibility to speak with tact and a bit of consideration, if not as a leader with influence, then just as a decent human being undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by buzorcharles(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shut up fake man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kaymus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
god couldnt even give him a clue?
A date when everything would end?
When the compulsory holiday would end?
Estimate of casaulties wewould have?
Anything profitable at all?
Na wa ooo

Powerful god indeed

You people just write and speak trash here about men of God. Always looking for their statements to condenm them. God will not destroy you all! God will have mercy on you people. Why not leave them to God and let God judge them Himself. Mariam the elder sister of Moses did this and God made her barren all her life! Stop this nonsense!;
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by LordAzubuike(f): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
These pastors are very good at boxing people up with reverse psychology sha.. So if anybody dies from convid now it's because his time is up ? Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by LordAzubuike(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kanurii:
Hello

I have Airtel N1000 recharge cards for sale at a cheaper rate N800

WhatsApp 08060580120 if you're interested please
Hope you didn't steal this thing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kaymus:

You people just write and speak trash here about men of God. Always looking for their statements to condenm them. God will not destroy you all! God will have mercy on you people. Why not leave them to God and let God judge them Himself. Mariam the elder sister of Moses did this and God made her barren all her life! Stop this nonsense!;
shut up idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by bamasite2: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Can you imagine
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by tunapawizzy: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
what happened to their divine immunity
They are waiting for corona virus to go away so they can continue with their divine healing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hisincrease:

For the fact that you have Airtel 1.5G data do not buy you the right to call the man a bastard.
Its fine not to agree with him but insult is wrong.

Correction, i actually use an unlimited plan. And yes i can. The church and pastors are given unnecessary precedence especially in Nigeria when they do nothing except take people's money. They are not above accountability and scrutiny. If they say something as stupid as this then they deserve ridicule just like anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.
YOU ARE A FOOL AND A BASTARD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Amanda4life: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Story don change ooo

Everybody pray to your God.

And protect yourself ooo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Investnow2017: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Obijulius:
Oga you all claim you will do greater works than Christ thus the extravagant lifestyle.

Heal the sick or face your father the devil and father of the lie!

Thank you dear. You see, some people do not know the far reaching implications of that thoughtless statement. He is simply asking people to throw caution to the winds after all if it is your time to die you will still die blah blah blah. And he is still walking free at a time well meaning ones all over the world are working round the clock to sensitise people. Those who worship these GOs can now see how helpless they can be when they are needed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:
Ananias the hope peddler.

This man is a fraud.

He is only interested in one thing only - your money.

He has told his irredeemable magas that attend his church that they are practically on their own and that they should take their infection as divine.

You are ignorant.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Activist001:
All these pastors sha. E be like say offering no dey again. grin grin
FOOL
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
Na prophecy be dis? I Laff grin grin

All of them dey wait make corona go so they can continue healing the Sick #Smh
You lack understanding.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Amanda4life: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Investnow2017:

Thank you dear. You see, some people do not know the far reaching implications of that thoughtless statement. He is simply asking people to throw caution to the winds after all if it is your time to die you will still die blah blah blah. And he is still walking free at a time well meaning ones all over the world are working round the clock to sensitise people. Those who worship these GOs can now see how helpless they can be when they are needed.

The one you are worshipping,

Did it make you to be hopeful?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

When have innocent people not died??! Tsunamis, earthquakes, Ebola, Syrian and Libyan crisis, Rohygian genocide, etc... How many did we lose??!

Is death something so strange that you had to insult an elder??!...

This forum is rank with moronic individuals!!!

And because of all that it is OK to say does who have died, their time has come? That they are fated to die? It's a clever trick if you think about it. If you die then you are destined to die. If you didn't die then Jesus is on your boat. Using the unfortunate deaths of people as an opportunity to give legitimacy to his beliefs. This is just a way to dodge the fact that Christian or not, you will die if you're susceptible to this.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Con men and self styled Daddy GO's.

Idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
shut up idiot
I swear to Nigeria.
I will never vote unless my share of the loot is guaranteed.
I'll be myself.
Nigeria will remain herself.
I don't believe in mind-possessing gods.
Wetin remain?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kay25:

maybe u are part of those who is talking of that's why u are over reacting...eeeyah bye bye ur appointed time has come

I'm not going to die, not because of Jesus magic or anything, but because i'm practicing social isolation and also less likely to die.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
fuse88:
I don't understand sir
Search the scripture.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I swear to Nigeria.
I will never vote unless my share of the loot is guaranteed.
I'll be myself.
Nigeria will remain herself.
I don't believe in mind-possessing gods.
Wetin remain?

every man for himself, a non existent god for us all grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by sayso: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
But MFM,DEEPER LIFE/LORD CHOSEN, pastors will not accept this. Ambiquity all the time. Please all this pastors should be ashamed. Just look at the trash AJ Suileman said the other day and this one the kumuyi say it will not come near you, TB saying it will end on 27th. All making a mockery of themselves. God is all knowing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
benjida:

Idiot
just as your bible teaches u grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daroldigits:
Hmmmm...your mouth has put you into trouble that no one can safe you. Even if is true must you talk? Parents still need to pass moral lessons to their children when they are young.

Even if is true must you talk?
This statement just sums up the religious mentality. Keep your mind closed and turn a blind eye.

I am not in any trouble, nothing will happen to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.