Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (44850 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Haymaykar:
Seriously how can a man of God be saying these... Does he mean that those little children that died have gotten to their point of death...

I wasn't expecting something like these to be said by a man of God
You lack understanding.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
pre4drums:

Be careful. For your good!

And why should i be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Haymaykar(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
benjida:

You lack understanding.
Just as your father... I know because you are an RCCG member that why you are talking like these... I don't blame you though.. because you all think the same
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Clothingonline9(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
I love you pastor
A great leader of RCCG worldwide
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by DjAduba(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
B4 NKO....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
benjida:

YOU ARE A FOOL AND A BASTARD.

And why am i a fool exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
god couldnt even give him a clue?
A date when everything would end?
When the compulsory holiday would end?
Estimate of casaulties wewould have?
Anything profitable at all?
Na wa ooo

Powerful god indeed
You lack understanding.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
benjida:
My father is an Idiot
That's too harsh. What did your father do to deserve this public Insult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Knsley:
Please help a brother with 5k for little foodstuffs. I will send it back to you on the 20th of April. 2009425538 ZenithBank. Thanks
I could send you 1K.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
benjida:

You lack understanding.
dont quote Me or i seal your 10 fingers with glue. Animal. Religious dog.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benjida: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Yes daddy. I believe you.
God bless our Daddy. God bless you too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by TruthHurts100: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
This man should stop talking
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kay25(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:

I'm not going to die, not because of Jesus magic or anything, but because i'm practicing social isolation and also less likely to die.
isolation is not the reason for that it's u calling h's servant a bastard what has he said that is against you ?if not whether u isolate or not u get judged by the words of ur mouth
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by akdjr(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
But in reality what he said is true. When we came to this world what will kill each and everyone of us goes with us daily.

That is why when a Pastor prophesised that no one will die of motor accident, no one will die by fire, no one will die by water or any form of sickness. I de always laugh at them cos people will surely die through such means.

Some people came to this life without ever knowing they will die without being buried. Eg those who die in fire incident and burn into ashes, those who die through flood without any trace till date.

My only prayer is yes I will die someday cos as a living being, I am only guarantee of the moment I am privilege to witness now so I pray that I should be buried 6ft bellow. Not to die without any site of where I was buried.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by wizardus: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let's learn to accommodate positive vibes..

It is well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhssjggIGM?sub_confirmation=1

Stay safe!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Mrpojj(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
fishjam:
Several People are addicted to Nairaland.. They don't have meaningful comment to contribute but to bash men of God & ppl who didn't share their belief. Now is the time to learn valuable skills online. Photography, Videography, Programming, Video editing, e.t.c BUT all they do is read and watch panic inducing content. I pity all of una
all this hypocritics that always bashing pastors and still pay their titles to them/attend their branches of churches what do u aim to gain from that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
benjida:

God bless our Daddy. God bless you too.

Amen.
God bless you too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by deeva1: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daddy has spoken... Shikena
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kay25:

isolation is not the reason for that it's u calling h's servant a bastard what has he said that is against you ?if not whether u isolate or not u get judged by the words of ur mouth

Yes it's against me because it's against basic human decency. It's saying that the thousands that have and are going to die are fated/deserve to die. Those that die will die because they're supposed to. That's utter bullshit. You people giving these so called servants of God the precedence to say nonsense like this are also part of the problem. People need to be called out on the rubbish they say. And who will judge me? And if that person is judging me, let him also Judge Adeboye.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by pansophist(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by pseudaria: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
fishjam:
Several People are addicted to Nairaland.. They don't have meaningful comment to contribute but to bash men of God & ppl who didn't share their belief. Now is the time to learn valuable skills online. Photography, Videography, Programming, Video editing, e.t.c BUT all they do is read and watch panic inducing content. I pity all of una

Guy shut up, all the skills you have learnt, what impact has it had even in your village. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Judybash93(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.

Chai.... Hahahahaha.... Omo men.. I'm weak

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benitwater(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benitwater(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.
retract your statement Mr somebody.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benitwater(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
fishjam:
I tireyah.ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by benitwater(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Definitely the virus will pass away but the world will never remain the same. In times of adversity like this, as children of God, we must hold steadfast to His word.
Gbosaa.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is a no brainer, because you don't die unless death occurs, corona or not. To be alivevus a miracle and that is why you have to make the best of it

The problem is that most Africans that believe in men like that are dead alive, they are afraid to live and at the same time afraid to die. It is sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
One thing must kill a man. Just like every epidemic and Wars. Only those that understand spirituality, will also understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by ogbu80(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
fishjam:
oversabi, you wey get handwork wetin you de do here?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by pre4drums: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:

And why should i be careful.

Because you lack respect for elders. I'm sure you want to grow old to see you grand children.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Dollabiz: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.