Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (44838 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
benitwater:
retract your statement Mr somebody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
pre4drums:

Because you lack respect for elders. I'm sure you want to grow old to see you grand children.

Is that a threat? And who says i don't respect elders?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Butoneday2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Word? This is good and very good. They will all die because their time has come. I mean those wicked fools
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by cookingsoul(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
pele nex he will tell us the sky is blue.captain obvious

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by pre4drums: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:

Is that a threat? And who says i don't respect elders?

Obviously, you don't. I feel very sorry for you.

You better repent for your good.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Daviidjhun(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
Na prophecy be dis? I Laff grin grin

All of them dey wait make corona go so they can continue healing the Sick #Smh

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Don't believe and swallow everything you come across in social media and its likes.....

It's only for the wise. Peace y'all
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by KenModi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
Na prophecy be dis? I Laff grin grin

All of them dey wait make corona go so they can continue healing the Sick #Smh

Since this virus thing started, I have been waiting for a so-called “man of God” to heal someone with Covid-19, still no show.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by APOPTOSIS: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I love that business CHURCH

Which ever way thing go what ever you said is guaranteed
May GOD BLESS U
U have said it all.
Whatever he says is carried.

In Fact, he can say COVID 19 is the recommended treatment for HIV and followers will accept
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kay25(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:

Yes it's against me because it's against basic human decency. It's saying that the thousands that have and are going to die are fated/deserve to die. Those that die will die because they're supposed to. That's utter bullshit. You people giving these so called servants of God the precedence to say nonsense like this are also part of the problem. People need to be called out on the rubbish they say. And who will judge me? And if that person is judging me, let him also Judge Adeboye.
God won't judge him cos God sent him you don't need to argue that with God if u are a christian.why did God kill the Egypt ins for the sake of Israel?do u know how many nations died just for Israel sake? why don't u question God and tell him it's against human decency?Human dies everyday it's just that this is pandemic.The only solution is to either stay away from getting it or if u get it God help you and u recover as we have seen and if not you go..One way or the other human will always die
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by treasureossy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
It is well
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
This virus is exposing many things
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by lilfort(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
my faith is strong
i will not die but declare de word of de lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
The one good thing about this pandemic is how it is exposing these pastorpreneurs for the charlatans they all are. see how weak and powerless the 'great' Adeboye has become in the face of Coronavirus. He has resorted to consoling his sheeple with "don't worry, you will only die if it is your time" LLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If Nigerians don't open eye after this ehn, we are really a lost people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
BetBuilder365:
This virus is exposing many things
Yes o. It is exposing all our many false prophets. If Adeboye knew how weak and powerless this statement made him look he would not have said it i swear. I thought he was the an who could cast out demons with his words. Why now appear so powerless in the face of corona? let him cast it out of Nigeria too na.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Yes daddy. I believe you.
Lost soul. So will you ask him how we know who's time has come and who is safe? Lol. see the dumb prophesy you are believing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Urchman200: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
meum:
Stay at home! It's not a matter of "only those whose time have come"
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
he is saying it from his qaurantin centre ,free money done they purge the man he is speaking from the both sides of his mouth, from Buhari is chosen by God to anybody that died of Corona, has destined to die.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Benwallt(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
After collecting enough offerings n tithes that will last his generations, he is technical telling them to dey on their own. Eye opener
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Urchman200: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Would love to hear from his colleague the supreme court profet ,he is not saying anything about the Corona virus?or maybe God has not directed him to speak.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by danny56: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.

Exactly how you guys cut your lives short. Did he insult you? He only passed a message. You called him bastard yet your own father that is not a bastard is NOT recognized anywhere in Nigeria. You insulted a man this age, well pray to get there first. Ode!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Izigha(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope some people that can still reason will see that religion is just therapy. What happens to covering all his sheeps with the blood of Jesus?
Religion don't have any solutions to real life problems

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by abdullkabar(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Naso

As truthful as this may sound
It will be pour foolishness to not protect one self.

Maku was killed because he thought he couldn't die, and he held a life wire
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by dannybee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.
Touch not mine anointed..... you think God was joking when he said this?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Meesquared000(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Haymaykar:
Seriously how can a man of God be saying these... Does he mean that those little children that died have gotten to their point of death...

I wasn't expecting something like these to be said by a man of God
now you know they're just there. Fake men. Just confusing the people that are gullible. Crap
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Zoroaster: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stupid scammer
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Dystychiphobia: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dystychiphobia:
their mumunity is like Zeeworld

Extraordinary Everyday
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Gideon97(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
dannybee:
Touch not mine anointed..... you think God was joking when he said this?

Sure, leave them be to say and do as they please because god has ordained them. This excuse has been used by people from different religions all over the world mask their own actions and words behind a false divinity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Illshef(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Imagine!
Fucking Adeboye
Fucking just fucking.

I am not a saint but this statements are uncalled for let the wrath of God not visit you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by PureNigerian: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Con man Of God bleeding the naive Nigerians. oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.