Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89011 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
CrestMan:

You should be arrested for Child abuse. undecided
How can you compare a great and mighty Trump to your local bubu? lipsrsealed
Old man abuse right??

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bignero: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

Bros I comend the fact that your Christian and I'am one two..
Yes unrighteousness people wish trump out of the seat of power..
But your taking it too far.. What do you mean chlorophine works because it's trump..

Better keep your mind of conspiracy theories, keep your mind on what is written.. All these conspiracy theories won't help.. Take it or leave it, years down the line from now, if you take my advice you'd be wiser, if not you'd be confused, word is enough for the wise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by eeby1983(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
bluefilm:
US why na?

If this thing ends now, that means my stay-at-home holiday will come to an end and I will go back to work...

But I am not yet ready for work.

I need to rest for two more months abeg.

I really wanna enjoy this my free leave much longer than this. cry cry cry
agent of devil
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by abdullkabar(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chloroquine is an antiviral drug alright but I still think FDA has a reason for withholding their approval.

But we can't wait
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by izunned: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

My brother, your write up is a proven fact. We need to pray. The anti-christ is ready, they just angry to anything exalting Christ. We have to get ready for rapture.�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
stechu:

Liverpool fan

How?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by TRIGITlS: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop peddling lies
[/s]
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bonna4u(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
That is good news to team chloroquine compliant.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump
God bless you for this comment of yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Alamkir: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
stanech:
Democrats are literally hoping Hydroxycloroquine doesn’t work, just so they can say Donald Trump was wrong. #COVID19 #coronavirus

Same thing u pple and PDP are doing to buhari

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
bignero:

Bros I comend the fact that your Christian and I'am one two..
Yes unrighteousness people wish trump out of the seat of power..
But your taking it too far.. What do you mean chlorophine works because it's trump..

Better keep your mind of conspiracy theories, keep your mind on what is written.. All these conspiracy theories won't help.. Take it or leave it, years down the line from now, if you take my advice you'd be wiser, if not you'd be confused, word is enough for the wise

My Bro, i am not Confused... I think you didn't understand fully..

The Matter has of Trump is both a Physical and Spiritual Matter that by the Grace of GOD I have been made to know.

President Trump is a Mere Human like I and u but he is willing Tool prepared by GOD ALMIGHTY for these times..

Now the W.h.o and others are at loggerheads with Trump..

Trump is the Major Hinderance to their Afenda.

W.h.o says Chloroquine should not be used ..

Major main stream media have been bought over .. they are no longer going air The daily Covid-19 briefing by Trump.

Trump Mandate is a Divine Mandate..

When I say Chloroquine will work because of trump , I mean it's becos of the Divine Hands Backing Him..
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alamkir:

Same thing u pple and PDP are doing to buhari

Oh no. Buhari is a serial failure we don't drag him into important convoy

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by aderossin: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by AmuRubber(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Noel19:

Werey, Omo ale, Oloriburuku are, bus conductor, Indian hemp smoker and peddler, kpako chewing stick rotten teeth, Omo onile land grabber, always doing Tuale to his fellow men nitori Kobo, lazy bastard son patiently waiting for his Oro masquerade father's demise so he can lay claim to his property, next alaye motor park agbero in line, Ogun worshipper, fucking envious tribalist, Ole omo pickpocket, inherited property but chose to sleep on top roof, son of biatch murderfucker with numerous shepe selling girls and father of many unknown children causing mayhem in Isale Eko axis and mushin area of Lagos State.

Na one pesin collect all dis heavy blows? Chai!

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by wirinet(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
abdullkabar:
Chloroquine is an antiviral drug alright but I still think FDA has a reason for withholding their approval.

But we can't wait
Chloroquine is not an antiviral drug, it's an anti parasite drug.

No one applied for FDA approval except Trump. There was never application nor clinical trials for the use of chloroquine as a cure for coronavirus in the US. Trump just railroaded the FDA to grant approvals without tests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Bathmophobia: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bathmophobia:
Democrats are literally hoping Hydroxycloroquine doesn’t work, just so they can say Donald Trump was wrong. #COVID19 #coronavirus
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by wirinet(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
stanech:
Why will Democrats hope the drug will not work or even work? Science is not about hopes, it's about facts. Trump needs to show data that Hydroxychloroquine cures coronavirus. Once he does, the whole medical profession - Democrats and Republicans will accept it as fact, and start prescribing it to their patients.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by wirinet(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
This was the official statement from the FDA just one week ago;

Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments

Because COVID-19 has never been seen in humans before, there are currently no vaccines to prevent or drugs to treat COVID-19 approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA is working with vaccine and drug manufacturers to develop new vaccines for and find drugs to treat COVID-19 as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, some people and companies are trying to profit from this pandemic by selling unproven and illegally marketed products that make false claims, such as being effective against the coronavirus.

These fraudulent products that claim to cure, treat, or prevent COVID-19 haven’t been evaluated by the FDA for safety and effectiveness and might be dangerous to you and your family.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/beware-fraudulent-coronavirus-tests-vaccines-and-treatments

What happened in just 7 days? Did the FDA carry out clinical trials and the approval process in just 7 days, or did Trump blackmail then into approving an untested drug?

The US is beginning to look like a third world country.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by udemzyudex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
FDA is not doing well, Americans are really playing politics even in this trying times.

Just because some of them hate Trump.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by udemzyudex(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
wirinet:
This was the official statement from the FDA just one week ago;

What happens in just 7 days? Did the FDA carry out clinical trials and the approval process in just 7 days, or did Trump blackmail then into approving an untested drug?

The US is beginning to look like a third world country.

They are playing politics,even pelosi or what's that her name again is trying to play politics with it,the number of death case that will recorded in America if care is not taken will surpass that of Italy.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
wirinet:

Chloroquine is not an antiviral drug, it's an anti parasite drug.

No one applied for FDA approval except Trump. There was never application nor clinical trials for the use of chloroquine as a cure for coronavirus in the US. Trump just railroaded the FDA to grant approvals without tests.

Ose FDA commissioner.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
wirinet:

Why will Democrats hope the drug will not work or even work? Science is not about hopes, it's about facts. Trump needs to show data that Hydroxychloroquine cures coronavirus. Once he does, the whole medical profession - Democrats and Republicans will accept it as fact, and start prescribing it to their patients.

Trump is reacting to advice from professionals that it does help although I fault him for being in a hurry.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by DanjaNinja(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
stanech:

some tweets from your democrat friends

@Lymphomation

Anyone else worried that @FDA is not acting independently with this decision - that commissioner is trying to please the president? https://abcnews.go.com/Health/coronavirus-live-updates-fda-anti-malaria-drugs-emergency/story?id=69867398

@oliverdarcy
We can’t let this #Hydroxycloroquine treatment get out. That would be a win for Trump, and we can’t have that.

Please what makes you think they are registered Democrats?
Have you seen their IDs and do you know them personally?

And what makes you think I’m a Democrat? ���

Have you heard about the $2Trillion stimulus? Do you know the role the Democrats played in passing $2Trillion stimulus? Do you also know the role the Republicans played?

In as much as I personally don’t like Trump, I don’t wish him any failure with the Corona Virus cos Corona affects us all.

My brother, again, please have an open mind. It’s much more complicated than you think you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
alezzy13:

Indeed.

Like he was right when he said the virus was a hoax by democrats to hurt his chances?

Or when he said 'its just the flu'?

Or when he said it will be it will be over in a few weeks time?

Or when he initially said there was testing for anyone needing it (false)?

Not surprised. Like master like servant.

This was b4 cases where actually confirmed in the Us and he said some of those to avoid panic, he realized it was Covid19 and getting out of hand and handled it decisively from then on.

It’s quite easy to mix the common flu with Covid19 at initial stages.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MSesan: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
kress2m1:

Please read and report truthfully.

They drank fish tank cleaner, just because they saw 'Chloroquine' written on the packet. They also ignored where it was written in bold red letters 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION'.

They also did not have any symptoms of Coronavirus, but wanted to 'protect' themselves. It's like me and you going to sign up for Chemotherapy, just because we are afraid of getting cancer.
N7

Oh! Ok now I got it
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Burger01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
jaxxy:
Trump was right again as usual.
Trump took it out from WHO website. He asked WHO what could be done and WHO suggested Chloroquine which was abandoned years ago. smiley
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by AmuRubber(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Noel19:

Look at this slowpoke looking slowpoke with learning disability. How dare you open your godamn rotten gbegiri mouth to talk to me. See this educated illiterate that claimed to be a graduate but can't defend his thesis. You may write us down in history with your bitter, twisted lines but still, like dust, we’ll continue to rise and excell and there's nothing you and fellow Ogun worshippers in agbo Ile can do about it. My people fought the war and fought gallantly. What do you and your ilks know about devising OGBUNIGWE bomb? Yeah! Back in those days we used it in fucking you guys up. You're calling for war when you can't handle common den gun. What do you know about digging trenches? What do you know about dodging bullets? Can you go for years surviving in the woods feeding on plants? Bleep it coward! My people can survive in any condition thrown at them, that's the mentality, thats the spirit of a thoroughbred. Unlike a retarded "Owo mi da" that can't produce anything but dependent on Niger delta oil proceeds. Your days are numbered, we'll buy off all your ancestors land you use in worshipping your stone gods and convert them to meaningful businesses while we chase you out into the outskirts of Lagos, maybe Igbo efon. Envious bastard sitting and idling away till month end to collect a room apartment rent. Let me catch you in the streets then you go know say I be original Ajaeokuta ma mu omin. May corona birus 1-9 descend on you and your entire Oro masquerade. Eko abaje by fire by force.

Funke!!!

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please what makes you think they are registered Democrats?
Have you seen their IDs and do you know them personally?

And what makes you think I’m a Democrat?

Oh they are democrats alright even ur buddy Hillary Clinton with the "he did promise America first tweet" they all want him to fail. To them this is about the election
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Burger01:
Trump took it out from WHO website. He asked WHO what could be done and WHO suggested Chloroquine which was abandoned years ago. smiley

So why where some dumb democrats laughing at him when he mentioned it, including dumb CNN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.