Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89058 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by drakeli: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
guru90:
US always exposing cure for coronavirus while CHINA never expose their own....

na wa oooh for China

I think all those nairaland China supporters can now see what China keeps offering the world. One century would not pass without a disease outbreak from China. No wonder the Europeans called China “the sick man of Asia “ during the 18th century.

Nairaland China supporters have a new name. #TeamCorona

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ybn(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:
Trump only heard from Chinese medical doctors that treated some patients with hydroxychloroquine. It is not his idea! Even our own Maurice Iwu suggested the use of antimalarial drugs long before Trump made his broadcast. Chinese medical doctors should take the credit for use of chloroquine to treat covid19, not Donald Trump!!!

Why trying hard to prove nothing. Chloroquine's activity against coronavirus has been documented a very long time ago. It was not from Chinese.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Liposure: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
emperor863:

That is the reason they are adding hydroxyquinone to it. Hydroxyquinone is to suppress the itching.

Thank God for His mercies.
i hope it kills d virus
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Anaedo1: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=BabyApple post=87924455]Please I need a job or Mini bus (korope) to work from oyingbo to Yaba. I have 3 years valid driver's license I can also work as a personal driver . I stay around ebute metta Lagos mainland. I am open to do any other work beside driving.[/quote

Call me on 08039573692]
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by drakeli: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
ybn:

Why trying hard to prove nothing. Chloroquine's activity against coronavirus has been documented a very long time ago. It was not from Chinese.
Was it ever in the news? No! Because all of you are just peddling lies. No such information came out of China.

By the way. Chloroquine is an American invention. Not China

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ybn(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
jacoik:
What of artemether tablet please. Since 3 weeks now I have been taking one pack per week..you mean say I dey waste my time since?

Mefloquine could work. Russia approved its use for COVID-19.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Engrgreg231(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump
how I wish the Christians in Nigeria can vote for trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Liposure: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

It's less toxic but difficult to find here in Nigeria. The normal one we have here is more potent though its side effect is the intense scratching people complain of. Some of us can tolerate it and don't scratch when taking it but others cannot
as he de scratch u just rub palmoil
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by DexterousOne(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

undecided

Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by drakeli: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
ybn:

Mefloquine could work. Russia approved its use for COVID-19.

All of you should keep quiet. Chlorine is an American drug. Not China. Not Russia. It’s an American invented drug
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
[[s]quote author=Noel19 post=87928222]

Look at this slowpoke looking slowpoke with learning disability. How dare you open your godamn rotten gbegiri mouth to talk to me. See this educated illiterate that claimed to be a graduate but can't defend his thesis. You may write us down in history with your bitter, twisted lines but still, like dust, we’ll continue to rise and excell and there's nothing you and fellow Ogun worshippers in agbo Ile can do about it. My people fought the war and fought gallantly. What do you and your ilks know about devising OGBUNIGWE bomb? Yeah! Back in those days we used it in fucking you guys up. You're calling for war when you can't handle common den gun. What do you know about digging trenches? What do you know about dodging bullets? Can you go for years surviving in the woods feeding on plants? Bleep it coward! My people can survive in any condition thrown at them, that's the mentality, thats the spirit of a thoroughbred. Unlike a retarded "Owo mi da" that can't produce anything but dependent on Niger delta oil proceeds. Your days are numbered, we'll buy off all your ancestors land you use in worshipping your stone gods and convert them to meaningful businesses while we chase you out into the outskirts of Lagos, maybe Igbo efon. Envious bastard sitting and idling away till month end to collect a room apartment rent. Let me catch you in the streets then you go know say I be original Ajaeokuta ma mu omin. May corona birus 1-9 descend on you and your entire Oro masquerade. Eko abaje by fire by force.[/quote][/s]

Ranting of a delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro terrorist monkey. Yawwnnnnnn. Lame as hell.

FVCK out of here , dumb ass lame mother fucker.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ivolt: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
grandstar:

Who is waging a war against the world's inhabitants? How does anyone or country benefit from the present state of the world or its economy? Please tell me
You don't understand the post.
He is a Christian conspiracy theorist.
The war is supposedly against Christians whose forces are led by Trump, the second reincarnation of Jesus.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
jacoik:
I gave my sense to our goat last December. Can you help me with any?

Contact the same goat...
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Bimpe29: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anything to get rid of this pandemic is welcomed.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ivolt: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
ybn:

It wasn't documented a long time ago.
The holy spirit told Trump in his dream undecided
Many Christians don't know that Trump is the second Christ!
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ivolt: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It pains me when I tell people this and they look at me like crazy. This drug was successful until Trump announced it then they started saying thag people were dying from the drugs.

Chloroquine wey everybody mama and papa use? Kai
Actually, you are crazy and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Gerrard59(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
ajl:

You are one of the few "woke" Nigerians. But don't make it a Donald Trump vs Them case rather its Them Vs We the common masses. It's just coincidental that Trump emerged to be US president by some divine intervention. Trump himself does not give a damn about us. He just been used by divine order.

Ninety-nine point nine-nine percent of Nigerians dont have a clue what's going on. They already sent a company disguising as a local Nigerian company to start collecting DNA data of Africans. The company is already in Lagos with the Nigerian front and its unsuspecting compatriots pretending what they are doing is for drug development. How could a guy with zero business experience who founded a company be able to raise $4.5 million from foreign venture capitalists with just 6-months of startup experience. They are currently having a free hand collecting DNA sample from people. Surely someone high up has been paid to not ask questions. Once they have access to your DNA as Africans, tell me what's left. You are all toast thereafter.

I know you are talking about 54Gene and its founder. Maybe you should read about the founder's history and what 54Gene is all about. In the pharmaceutical industry, Africans are not targeted because of poor purchasing power and not being included in clinical trials (omitted because we don't have the purchasing power) which is why most newly discovered drugs don't work effectively in Africans. What 54Gene aims to do is collate the DNA samples of Africans so that pharmaceutical firms can use this data when conducting clinical trials as most clinical trials don't involve Africans even when we have the most diverse of genetic traits. There is nothing wrong with collecting DNA samples (something anyone can do (un)knowingly). Question are: what are you doing to ensure that the drugs being discovered to treat the most lethal diseases have Africans as part of the trial process? What is your alternative other than conspiracy theories? What dangerous thing would it be used to do sef? Also, one must not have "business experience" before launching an enterprise. He has the technical experience and that is more than enough. Heck. he even has an MBA!

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/abasi-ene-obong#section-overview

https://www.ft.com/content/eed0555c-5e2b-11ea-b0ab-339c2307bcd4

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Noel19: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=Noel19 post=87928222]

Look at this slowpoke looking slowpoke with learning disability. How dare you open your godamn rotten gbegiri mouth to talk to me. See this educated illiterate that claimed to be a graduate but can't defend his thesis. You may write us down in history with your bitter, twisted lines but still, like dust, we’ll continue to rise and excell and there's nothing you and fellow Ogun worshippers in agbo Ile can do about it. My people fought the war and fought gallantly. What do you and your ilks know about devising OGBUNIGWE bomb? Yeah! Back in those days we used it in fucking you guys up. You're calling for war when you can't handle common den gun. What do you know about digging trenches? What do you know about dodging bullets? Can you go for years surviving in the woods feeding on plants? Bleep it coward! My people can survive in any condition thrown at them, that's the mentality, thats the spirit of a thoroughbred. Unlike a retarded "Owo mi da" that can't produce anything but dependent on Niger delta oil proceeds. Your days are numbered, we'll buy off all your ancestors land you use in worshipping your stone gods and convert them to meaningful businesses while we chase you out into the outskirts of Lagos, maybe Igbo efon. Envious bastard sitting and idling away till month end to collect a room apartment rent. Let me catch you in the streets then you go know say I be original Ajaeokuta ma mu omin. May corona birus 1-9 descend on you and your entire Oro masquerade. Eko abaje by fire by force.[/s]

Ranting of a delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro terrorist monkey. Yawwnnnnnn. Lame as hell.

FVCK out of here , dumb ass lame mother fucker.

See who's talking! A blend of shepe and Opeyin infused brain. Stand on the roadside on do Tuale when I walk accross your street, maybe then I will allow you and your street urchins to offload my containers. Onye Ofe mmanu son of a butch lesbian of a Mami.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Lordfujoe: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together

I tell you....lwkmd
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

Best write up I have read in this forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Jman06(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
ybn:

I didn't imply that it wasn't documented, but Donald Trump got his information from Chinese, therefore he shouldn't be credited for the information! Meanwhile, those who successfully used it for the clinical treatment of corona virus for the first time were these Chinese and so they deserve more accolade than Trump. But here are my Nigerian people praising Trump as if he just achieved a medical breakthrough!
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Great!!
I pray that this becomes the drug for Covid 19, so that peace will return again to the world.

Liverpool fan
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by juman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
America is a shithole country.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by DexterousOne(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
kokomilala:
Voila! Trump is a hero and Fauci, well, maybe a villiain or an indecisive leader.Even if its purported potency was based on anecdotes, at least, you should have tried it.A leader is one who moves in advance of his mates. And the future belongs to those who see it before it arrives. In the last couple of days,there have been testimonies of those that have recovered from COVID-19 after being administered this cocktail of chloroquine and zinc and the other drug.
Game on,world!!!

When dealing with health issues
You have to be careful and somewhat indecisive
Until there is conclusive proof

As we speak
There are vaccines on ground
But they are still going through trials
Those vaccines may be potent
But it has to go through the process first

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
juman:
America is a shithole country.

AREWA and AFENIFERE are paradise.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Samade7: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=Noel19 post=87926877]

Werey, Omo ale, Oloriburuku are, bus conductor, Indian hemp smoker and peddler, kpako chewing stick rotten teeth, Omo onile land grabber, always doing Tuale to his fellow men nitori Kobo, lazy bastard son patiently waiting for his Oro masquerade father's demise so he can lay claim to his property, next alaye motor park agbero in line, Ogun worshipper, fucking envious tribalist, Ole omo pickpocket, inherited property but chose to sleep on top roof, son of biatch murderfucker with numerous shepe selling girls and father of many unknown children causing mayhem in Isale Eko axis and mushin area of Lagos State.[/s]

Omo ale Igbo, gala selling thug in Lagos traffic. Bastard Aba baby factory deformed product.
Better go and ask your shithole mother who the FVCK your drunkard father is. OSU slave retard.
I'm sure you and your shithole mother ran away from the SADEAST and hasn't been home in decades. You are a lost sheep in Lagos. We shall round up all monkeys like you one of these days and ship you back to your evil enclave. Mother fvcking idiot, better go and get some education or learn a trade so that you and your shithole hole mother can stop selling plantains and Gala in Lagos traffic. Spit on you and your shithole mother. Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. That's your final destination. Confirmed.

FVCK off and get lost. Never to be heard from again.

The two of u dey mad as una dey curse Una selves o.

ELERIBU meji grin
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MyMouth(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No no
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce. But the thing be say the chloroquine dey immediately restore my body from sickness. But na that scratching i nor like at all

If my mummy give me the chloroquine that time if i dey sick
Once the scratching start ehnnnn
Me nor go sleep and she nor go sleep!

That chloroquine na night mare to me! Maybe my blood nor too strong

Ur own na 2 days, my own na for one whole week! I normally pray for the sickness to come back sef instead of the itching. It's actually the best drug against maleria but the itching no be here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by drakeli: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:
I didn't imply that it wasn't documented, but Donald Trump got his information from Chinese, therefore he shouldn't be credited for the information! Meanwhile, those who successfully used it for the clinical treatment of corona virus for the first time were these Chinese and so they deserve more accolade than Trump. But here are my Nigerian people praising Trump as if he just achieved a medical breakthrough!

Those who use a medicine should get accolades than those that invented the medicine according to you. Right? Chloroquine was invented by America not China . It’s an American drug
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by kay29000(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
positivelord:
Nigerians are wonderful people aswear....one doctor was saying a typical malaria medicine will effectively treat this COVID-19... the problem oyibo
have is that there is nothing like malaria medicine there because there is no mosquito...

This doctor was so sure we can NEVER record the kind of death we hear in America or Italy...even the NCDC dont invite all suspected cases that call..they simply encourage them to isolate themselves and tell them what-and-what to take. In no time the person is ok and move on.

Now that the drug is out,our pastors can come out from their hiding and continue their usual healing..

LMAO!!!? This made me laugh hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ybn(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:

...medical breakthrough for USA...yes, TRUMP....
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Taiwo20(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
New world order things.
I noticed we are been bombarded with the negative news unlike the positive news of recoveries.

I also noticed of you stop following the news and just live your life, one tend to enjoy health. The media is selling fear. They are actually trying to mess up with our collective psyche.

Imagine the whole world at a standstill.
The infected are also influential people. That also tells us something.

Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Vulcan24(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

who is WHO?
nonsense organisation speaking wrong grammar

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.