Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89010 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
jacoik:
What of artemether tablet please. Since 3 weeks now I have been taking one pack per week..you mean say I dey waste my time since?
a doctor recommended that for you?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Yahami(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
with the approval of this along with zinc will bring a drastic results to the fight against covid 19.
reasons been that zinc prevent the penetration of the virus while the hydroxychloroquine sulphate inhibit the replication of the virus their by rendering their activities dormant.

Please God help of with this newest therapy

9 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by kowalsky: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
G
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
we are getting there and hopefully by April 30th, 2020 everything will be normal and we will all record this trying moments in history!

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Racoon(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let people not get and die from another round of intoxication again

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Buharitists and Buharedeen will desert this thread..

Why? Na Ipob and pdp that came up with the science behind the test or na IPOB miscreants dey manufacture the "melecine"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bhouze(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wow good development.
Only that you can find it any longer
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ladycewhy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Will Agbo will work as well?
cos it contains quinine undecided

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this
when you are tested +Ve, wait for WHO to approve before you take it,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by noblealuu: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Great news...

At the end of this all, China will be duly investigated. They're strong speculations that CoVid19 is a biological weapon. The end shall tell.

6 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by knowhowk: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
kikero:
Yes, Chloroquine has been approved...but it isn't a cure, and may not work all the time.

More evidence is needed.
People are dying ,A drug to save is Approved this one is talking Gibberish. Go to US and ask for Evidences , Nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
RapistOnBail:
smiley

God bless America.

bless them for wht? this shit was innitiated by china. god bless china
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by BabyApple(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
timocruzcmbb:

Wait make we fight corona finish first
okay sir
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Martinola(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Coro baby Your end is near
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by wildwest22: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is the more reason why the virus will find it difficult to survive in Nigeria, our system has been used to anti malaria drugs, this has really helped our immune system

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by knowhowk: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
when you are tested +Ve, wait for WHO to approve before you take it,
don't mind that Messenger of Death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bluefilm: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
US why na?

If this thing ends now, that means my stay-at-home holiday will come to an end and I will go back to work...

But I am not yet ready for work.

I need to rest for two more months abeg.

I really wanna enjoy this my free leave much longer than this. cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
god bless china,, na them bring this cure. all other countries should be held accountable for not using this drug to cure their citizens

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by BelovedCityWatch: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hallelujah.. Prophecy came to pass! Check my post. Angels are doing their job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by osuofia2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
I love trump, God bless America. to hell with China and the Arabs

9 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Iceyjays(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ok
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bkool7(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

Who is WHO?

When Trump says yes.

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by oodua1stson: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
And some demons said Trump was lying when he suggested it

6 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Many of the people here doesn't even know there's a difference BTW cure and treatment

Prof Ikpeama, can you kindly outline the differences

Your own knowledge started and ended on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Why? Na Ipob and pdp that came up with the science behind the test or na IPOB miscreants dey manufacture the "melecine"?

Buharitists are known Anti-Trump...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by pennyland(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Can someone still take normal traditional cheloquine we use here and is the dosage Incase someone may need a help
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by engrelvis(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Trump is always right grin

A very big sigh of relief since Hydroxychloroquine is affordable cool
Nigerians will soon over shoot d price

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump
Did you pray for Buhari
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before he the scratching go reduce

The hydroxyl chloroquine is a mild form of the normal chloroquine we take here in Nigeria. So our own is stronger and more effective if your body can withstand the side effects like scratching etc

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Wettoid123: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
but it has not been approved yet

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Chloroquine has been suggested since by Trump. I only pity them because of the body itch that usually accompany the drug.
bro it was not suggested by trump. usa is just trying to get the praises. china already said it long ago that they are using chloroquin to cure this shit. trump was adamant to use it because he didnt want it to look like he took shit from china. now the thing hit them hard and they have no choice than to use it. they need to tell china thank u

5 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by FEGNO: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

Stop spouting nonsense. What do you know about Trump and his antecedents

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.