Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April (14460 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
APCNig:

If you idiots troop to the streets in thousands and even millions, the security agents will use you all for shooting practice. Just try it and see. Useless miscreants

How many people will the security people use and do shooting practice bro.

Is it everyone that comes out to protest.
How many guns do they have? Against the people.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Raydos: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Say something more scary, Deactivating your account means nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Raydos:

Say something more scary, Deactivating your account means nothing!!

What do you want me to say that will scare you?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Will you consider taking snipper if it eventually does not happen?
Charleys:

What do you want me to say that will scare you?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by chiiraq802(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nobody fear gunshots sound pass Nigerian youths... grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ivolt: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout
But your account is useless as you can register a thousand for free if needed.

First, release your ID card and where you work(if you are not jobless).
Now promise to drink sniper if your doom prophecy fails, then live stream it on Facebook.

If you can do that, people will take you seriously.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ivolt: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bekool:

The op might be actually right have anyone wondered why many advanced countries are now evacuating all their nationals that are resident in Nigeria are we the only country in Africa that coronavirus has affected? These countries might have seen the coming total break down of law and order in Nigeria with this nation wide lockdown
Total breakdown by who, Mushin cultists?

Even Boko haram suicide bomber don't waste their lives for anything.

You are free to join them though. A man can only die once as they say.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ivolt: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
IamMichael:
This thread is clearly showing that most Nigerians are cøward's... See how people who are not even the ones to carry out OP's alleged act are fidgeting. Fear has eaten deep into them, all they know is fear. They will prefer to continue in their suffering than speak up, but they will be first to bring USA/EUROPE into discussions... Do you know how many revolutions they themselves went through to be where they are today?

When people hear Revolution, they only think of destruction, riot, war, etc... Are Industrial Revolutions not also revolutions?
Unfortunately for you, lunatics did not lead those revolutions you refer to.
And they happen in a less sophisticated society.

It is only in Nigeria that madmen are revered for spewing inanities.
In saner climes, they are confined to mental institutions.
Some even worship madmen for their wisdom.

Before you reply, ask Syrian rebels how far. This is despite the rebels having foreign US and Turkish support.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by orble: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
well, if it will change Nigeria, no biggie, other country are giving welfare packages and money, those are countries with low unemployment rates, but Nigeria with 80% unemployment rate, they want us indoor hungry while they cruise their new toyotas ND fat salaries and allowances

Use wisdom when you speak, there is a grave health risk out there... don't do it for the sake of your family. Covid19 is very real.

That is; If you Like!
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by orble: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
IamMichael:
This thread is clearly showing that most Nigerians are cøward's... See how people who are not even the ones to carry out OP's alleged act are fidgeting. Fear has eaten deep into them, all they know is fear. They will prefer to continue in their suffering than speak up, but they will be first to bring USA/EUROPE into discussions... Do you know how many revolutions they themselves went through to be where they are today?

When people hear Revolution, they only think of destruction, riot, war, etc... Are Industrial Revolutions not also revolutions?
And your "most Nigeria cowards" is you and members of ur family. I think
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by orble: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

How many people will the security people use and do shooting practice bro.

Is it everyone that comes out to protest.
How many guns do they have? Against the people.
Enough to turn Lagos into dust and save Nigeria from Covid19.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by damtan(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lemme laugh small because a seer is on the loose.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by SharpJoe: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Without Mass Testing, we are just cooking a recipe for disaster.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Switzerland Discards Lockdown; Goes For Mass Testing and Fast Treatment

https://www.nairaland.com/5765180/switzerland-discards-lockdown-goes-mass#87936773
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
orble:

Use wisdom when you speak, there is a grave health risk out there... don't do it for the sake of your family. Covid19 is very real.

That is; If you Like!
and use your senses when you quote people, I only aired my opinion, the best you could have done is read and scroll.
Sometimes, I wonder the type of home training most of you guys go through

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by haffaze777(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
iammo:
grin

Epe ni mo ma she.... everybody that want Nigeria especially Lagos to go into chaos in this very trying times would get chaos in his family in 7 folds

Ase waaaa n'tireke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by suremanpatriot: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
why should they move out of Lagos
Lagos is d ssfest placein naija anyday
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by suremanpatriot: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Doomsday progandist,go sell your mrkt else where
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Erosion2020: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2020
It will not happen because Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba are not the same,those people you're fighting their cause will turn against you.
Such thing always happens when there's one tribe, religion and one mind.
The northern orchins will scatter every plan.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by tomakint: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

If you have the money, it's time to move out of Lagos.

It's zombie season coming up.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.
The older generation has failed us.

Finally Buhari has failed us.

I'll be updating this thread as it comes.
All it takes is for the police to shoot one poor man trying to open his shop.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.

There are some elements of truths in what you just disclosed here
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2020
This is a video of the army preparing to enter Lagos, as predicted by me.

One of them is going to shoot the protester as predicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_TtvMrLBcI
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

But your account is useless as you can register a thousand for free if needed.

First, release your ID card and where you work(if you are not jobless).
Now promise to drink sniper if your doom prophecy fails, then live stream it on Facebook.

If you can do that, people will take you seriously.

I will be releasing my ID on the 5th of April good luck with that

I don't do sniper. Sorry about that.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Supan(m): 4:27am On Mar 31, 2020
I said it last week. It's already happening

With this coming of Covid, I don't know why I have this feeling that Arab spring revolution will break out in the North soon.

This suffering is just too much for the pple.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Supan(m): 4:33am On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:

If you idiots troop to the streets in thousands and even millions, the security agents will use you all for shooting practice. Just try it and see. Useless miscreants

Just the way the security agents shot the miscreants that burnt the mosque in Katsina abi.

This is just the beginning.

You are jittery now. Covid 19 is game over for Nigeria. The protest that will even break out from the north will be uncontrollable.

The sufferings those almajiris up north will witness will be unbearable now.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Supan(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

Before you reply, ask Syrian rebels how far. This is despite the rebels having foreign US and Turkish support.

Ogbeni Fear fear, nobody is leading this revolution. Severe hunger and hardship will unite everybody with one goal.

Katsina burnt a police station on Friday.

Onitsha traders fought off law enforcement agents who were enforcing the governor's lockdown order on Monday, with many wounded.

I pray Lagos own don't turn bloody.

Politics can't cure hunger.

Covid19 came and we saw our unclothedness.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Almaiga: 5:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

If you have the money, it's time to move out of Lagos.

It's zombie season coming up.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.
The older generation has failed us.

Finally Buhari has failed us.

I'll be updating this thread as it comes.
All it takes is for the police to shoot one poor man trying to open his shop.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.

I know you are Igbo and jobless.

1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by IamMichael(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

Another definition for those who are misunderstood = mad/crazy.

Throughout the history of the world, only this so called mad/crazy people has revolutionized the world.
If you went 500yrs back in time and told your tribal kinsmen that you can fly in the sky with a device/equipment, they will also call you a lunatic...
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by IamMichael(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
orble:

And your "most Nigeria cowards" is you and members of ur family. I think
Take a look at the thread already... Most of you prefer to whine than do anything about your predicament!!!
No-one is coming to save Nigeria, except Nigerians decide to save themselves!
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ivolt: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
IamMichael:

Another definition for those who are misunderstood = mad/crazy.

Throughout the history of the world, only this so called[b] mad/crazy people has revolutionized the world[/b].
If you went 500yrs back in time and told your tribal kinsmen that you can fly in the sky with a device/equipment, they will also call you a lunatic...
You are veering into strawman argument.
The lunatics, in this case, are those who want to overthrow the government via
revolution. There is nothing to be misunderstood about their aim.

Those madmen revolutionized nothing but madness.
There is a reason why you can know the name of Pharaos who ruled 2 Millenials ago but not the
name of the most skilled and "fearless" swordsman.

Every single successful revolution has been led by men who can think.
When people follow madmen, the end result is as predictable as daylight, it is utter destruction.

Madmen may be used as expendables but when the dust settles, the restrained smarts end up in charge while the unhinged lunatics are either sidelined, perished or brutally put down because nobody trusts them to think right.

Of course, lying that you can fly at that time means you are a lunatic or a scammer.
A better way to prove your case to your tribesmen is to actually fly. Since those same people believed
that witches fly at night, it wouldn't be hard to accept that you can also fly.

Talk is cheap, it will be better if you collaborate with other madmen and
storm a military base who knows you might revolutionize the country.
After all, you are not a coward like other people.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Geomonde(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2020
grin
Bayokun:

I dont know why I find the last sentence funny....
Boom You are in police custody
I'm laughing in Greek grin
Bayokun:

I dont know why I find the last sentence funny....
Boom You are in police custody
I'm laughing in Greek
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by IamMichael(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

You are veering into strawman argument.
The lunatics, in this case, are those who want to overthrow the government via
revolution. There is nothing to be misunderstood about their aim.

Those madmen revolutionized nothing but madness.
There is a reason why you can know the name of Pharaos who ruled 2 Millenials ago but not the
name of the most skilled and "fearless" swordsman.

Every single successful revolution has been led by men who can think.
When people follow madmen, the end result is as predictable as daylight, it is utter destruction.

Madmen may be used as expendables but when the dust settles, the restrained smarts end up in charge while the unhinged lunatics are either sidelined, perished or brutally put down because nobody trusts them to think right.

Of course, lying that you can fly at that time means you are a lunatic or a scammer.
A better way to prove your case to your tribesmen is to actually fly. Since those same people believed
that witches fly at night, it wouldn't be hard to accept that you can also fly.

Talk is cheap, it will be better if you collaborate with other madmen and
storm a military base who knows you might revolutionize the country.
After all, you are not a coward like other people.
Your reply shows that you didn't understand the comment you are replying to.
By your limited and constricted view of mad/crazy people, do you think the op falls into the category of people who can't think?
He has a smartphone/laptop, he registered on this forum, created a thread and is predicting future events using current world situations as his guide... But, he is a mad man to you because of the way he conveyed his message.

Like every other misguided posts on this thread, you too have also failed to engage him in a reasonable discuss to find out what exactly he is talking about, but has concluded based on whatever assumptions you have that you believe is superior to his own.
Typical Nigerian!!!
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Supan:

Ogbeni Fear fear, nobody is leading this revolution. Severe hunger and hardship will unite everybody with one goal.

Katsina burnt a police station on Friday.

Onitsha traders fought off law enforcement agents who were enforcing the governor's lockdown order on Monday, with many wounded.

I pray Lagos own don't turn bloody.

Politics can't cure hunger.

Covid19 came and we saw our unclothedness.

Have you heard about the saying

The revolution will not be televised?

No one knows where it will start from not even the journalists because it won't be on TV when it's begun.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Supan(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Charleys:

Have you heard about the saying

The revolution will not be televised?

No one knows where it will start from not even the journalists because it won't be on TV when it's begun.

The roof caved in and the truth came out. This fulani government has failed everybody. Those supporting them are so ashamed of themselves. They keep buying supporters both online and offline.

Revolution has already started.

Last friday, it was muslims burning police station is katsina.

Yesterday in Onitsha, traders were pursuing and wounding their security agents.

This morning Warri guys were fighting over garri. This is just testing the Mic. The the time millions of almajiri cry out of hunger. Hell Rufai and some northern govs will abscond their state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S / Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.