Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April (14429 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

If you have the money, it's time to move out of Lagos.

It's zombie season coming up.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.
The older generation has failed us.

Finally Buhari has failed us.

I'll be updating this thread as it comes.
All it takes is for the police to shoot one poor man trying to open his shop.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ayanfede(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
I pity you
You better #StayInDoor

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
ayanfede:
I pity you
You better #StayInDoor

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by puremaker7(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

Watchout
if DSS come for you, pls dont call me to come bail you o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys

Watchout

Sebi na just 5 days,

I will remind you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
puremaker7:

Who is DSS?
We are talking important issues and you're talking about DSS.

The revolution won't let them.

7 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Herdsmen: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bush meat and hunter grin
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
why should they move out of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

Who is DSS?
We are talking important issues and you're talking about DSS.

The revolution won't let them.

Go and do revolution in your home state and count Lagos out of your delusions

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:

Click here and read this and see how $-#&@ you are

https://www.nairaland.com/5752450/covid-19-what-financial-provisions-fg
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

Click here and read this and see how $-#&@ you are

https://www.nairaland.com/5752450/covid-19-what-financial-provisions-fg

Heh heh.. Is that what your revolution all about or cos LASG is locking down the state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:

Heh heh.. Is that what your revolution all about or cos LASG is locking down the state?

I've staked my nairaland account for this. Just remind when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

I've staked my nairaland account for this. Just remind me in 5 days time.

Good..No long talk then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by judgementyard(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dis season flick go sweet die grin
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revolution ko, Rotation ni undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
The Sun rotates around its Orbit.

The Earth REVOLUTION around the Sun.

Is that what you mean ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

Watchout
April fool na April true true

3 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by AeroplaneApple: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
No fight please. Peace is beautiful
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by NobleAngell(f): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:

Sebi na just 5 days,

I will remind you
He will switch to his other account, and life goes on. Pay no attention to him.

14 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by NobleAngell(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Delusions! Is this an early sign of COVID-19? Pls don't ignore.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ItooWorWor(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hehe i laugh in revolution grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

Watchout
well, if it will change Nigeria, no biggie, other country are giving welfare packages and money, those are countries with low unemployment rates, but Nigeria with 80% unemployment rate, they want us indoor hungry while they cruise their new toyotas ND fat salaries and allowances

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Lovelive: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
puremaker7:

2 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by HMarshal(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
ayanfede:
I pity you
You better #StayInDoor

Forget sowere orwateva his name is & his crusade,he will probly eventually be given a post(next regime) like Adams oshior....& He will simmer down.but meanwyl,am sure u noticed he is more careful about his evolution now movement cos body don tell am.he is not dead cos of his media platform.if you a nobody tries it...I don't pity u,I pity those who will mourn u
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:

No mind them
Now that Buhari has made Nigeria paradise on earth ... They want to make trouble

Sai barber

3 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Bayokun(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in.

I dont know why I find the last sentence funny....

Boom You are in police custody

11 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Bekool(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in.

The op might be actually right have anyone wondered why many advanced countries are now evacuating all their nationals that are resident in Nigeria are we the only country in Africa that coronavirus has affected? These countries might have seen the coming total break down of law and order in Nigeria with this nation wide lockdown

9 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bayokun:

I dont know why I find the last sentence funny....

Boom You are in police custody

Guy go and get yourself a weapon because you might not survive the revolution, it's going to start with killing of a protester, then looting of shops, then anger and more protest

3 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by femi4: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in.
You ll just be a statistic....you better learn from Sowore

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Bluehill1051: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
This OP mumu o. Just check SARS history, they've killed more innocent than guilty individuals. Them go just kill u, sweep ur story under the carpet
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by judgementyard(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'll be here,
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Equity15(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
another lunatic on the looose..just wasted my time opening the thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Mohammed Saleh, Others Begin Mobilisation For Tinubu In Kaduna / Jonathan's 52nd Independence Day Speech / Buhari Delivers Address At SSR Conference In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.