Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April (14461 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by haffaze777(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

If you have the money, it's time to move out of Lagos.

It's zombie season coming up.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.
The older generation has failed us.

Finally Buhari has failed us.

I'll be updating this thread as it comes.
All it takes is for the police to shoot one poor man trying to open his shop.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.

haffaze777 and helinues are asking about the update of your ongoing revolution?

cc helinues
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2020
haffaze777:

haffaze777 and helinues are asking about the update of your ongoing revolution?

cc helinues

Hahahahah.

Dem think say everything na bragado.. And these are the people blaming Buhari for not keeping up his promises.. Ordinary deactivating NL accounts when not bank account is hard for our guy to do

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by haffaze777(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahah.

Dem think say everything na bragado.. And these are the people blaming Buhari for not keeping up his promises.. Ordinary deactivating NL accounts when not bank account is hard for our guy to do

cheesygringrin
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahah.

It's easier for Buhari to keeping up with the Kardashians than to keep up with his promises.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
World bank predicts sharp fall to Nigeria's GDP

https://www.nairaland.com/5785231/world-bank-predicts-sharp-fall
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Chemcrown: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9av7Qs9yZnY

Riots in sapele.

You have no iota of shame in you at all. The revolution your seer sees commencing on April 5 has been changed to April 15. And how does riot translate to revolution. Honestly, Nigeria is not ready for revolution at all. And we will still be waiting for your new day and I promise you nothing will happen. Stay indoor

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Eteka1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout
Who your account help before?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout

Oga, why have you not deactivated your account? It is the 10th of April. 5 days past your 5th of April revolution deadline. Changing the date fraudulently in your thread title to the 15th will not help you.

That act of crass dishonesty just confirms that you IPOBians never say what you mean and never mean what you say. Can you now do the needful and deactivate your account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase / Kaduna North LG Chair Presents ₦4.7 Billion 2022 Budget To Council Legislators / Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.