Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April (14436 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by johnmartus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
A Ghanaian will cause revolution in Nigeria? You will curse the day you came to this world.
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

If you have the money, it's time to move out of Lagos.

It's zombie season coming up.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.
The older generation has failed us.

Finally Buhari has failed us.

I'll be updating this thread as it comes.
All it takes is for the police to shoot one poor man trying to open his shop.

And Booooooom we're in.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by IamMichael(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
This thread is clearly showing that most Nigerians are cøward's... See how people who are not even the ones to carry out OP's alleged act are fidgeting. Fear has eaten deep into them, all they know is fear. They will prefer to continue in their suffering than speak up, but they will be first to bring USA/EUROPE into discussions... Do you know how many revolutions they themselves went through to be where they are today?

When people hear Revolution, they only think of destruction, riot, war, etc... Are Industrial Revolutions not also revolutions?

8 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in.
Audio revolution.
I smile in Swahili.
grin
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by johnmartus(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
I think you are the same op. I mean charleys= helinnue.
helinues:

Heh heh.. Is that what your revolution all about or cos LASG is locking down the state?

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by MrSly(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revoluwaiten? Have you asked sowore how dss detention cell looks like?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
johnmartus:

You don drink that thing again?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Hedonisst: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.

You must be a penniless, jobless, address-less man. Only someone like that would readily shout scatter scatter burn burn destroy destroy, because you have nothing and would therefore lose nothing.

Those who are economically engaged, productive, and useful would not subscribe to such needless anarchical alarms.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by beejaay: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:

Go and do revolution in your home state and count Lagos out of your delusions

And what made you think he is not from Lagos... So everyone against the govt or its policies is not from lag... Not everyone is a zombie like u bros
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by APCNig: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.

If you idiots troop to the streets in thousands and even millions, the security agents will use you all for shooting practice. Just try it and see. Useless miscreants
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Collins4u1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lemme boon space
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by okrikaboi: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Even if I jand I go still dey come naija we get unique cruise for here abeg wink
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by macjireh: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

I've staked my nairaland account for this. Just remind me in 5 days time.
who did ur nairaland account help...u can deactivate and activate a new one,,,nobody cares
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.
Watchout
wetin con concern us, deactivate ur account na, e no concern me...
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
A Ghanaian will cause revolution in Nigeria? You will curse the day you came to this world.
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout

And I will deactivate my account if your revolution happens. Surprising how some of you don't know your fellow Nigerians.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by johnmartus(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
You're my enemy and God has finally give you work to do.
TRIGITlS:
[s][/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by iammo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin

Epe ni mo ma she.... everybody that want Nigeria especially Lagos to go into chaos in this very trying times would get chaos in his family in 7 folds

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by johnmartus(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Then proof me wrong.
helinues:

You don drink that thing again?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dukeprince50: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
NobleAngell:
Delusions! Is this an early sign of COVID-19? Pls don't ignore.
hahahaha
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
johnmartus:
Then proof me wrong.

Stop taking pass your limit.... You don high
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by johnmartus(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Okay.
helinues:

Stop taking pass your limit.... You don high
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by saaron(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
I agree with op.
Lock down for prolong period of time in a patheticaly poor country like Nigeria is nothing but a recipe for anarchy considering the fact that vast majority of Nigerians make a living on a daily basis (live based on hand-to-mouth). Forcing these categories of people to stay indoors is nothing but a dead sentence, except palliatives have been worked out and implemented. But Alas, Nigeria is a country where thieves in political office consume vast majority of the country's meagre resources.
If this regime does not provide palliatives to cushion the effect of lock down on citizens, then it's just a matter of time before the poor eat up the rich.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

5 Likes

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dukeprince50: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
johnmartus:
so he cancels ur posts too, I don't know how he was able to cancel 100+ chats everyday on NL, but the person that put him in such situation has no good plans for.
I wonder what he has done to offend the person
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by johnmartus(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
He has 3 accounts. He canceled all my comments in every topic.
dukeprince50:
so he cancels ur posts too, I don't know how he was able to cancel 100+ chats everyday on NL, but the person that put him in such situation has no good plans for.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
He has 3 accounts. He canceled all my comments in every topic.
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Then proof me wrong.
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
hahahaha
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Okay.
[/s]
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by TRIGITlS: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Presidential Intent Declaration Speech / N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation / Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.