Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April (14437 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by emeviks: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
cry cry cry

Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

If you have the money, it's time to move out of Lagos.

It's zombie season coming up.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.
The older generation has failed us.

Finally Buhari has failed us.

I'll be updating this thread as it comes.
All it takes is for the police to shoot one poor man trying to open his shop.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by lereinter(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
If there's an enforced total lockdown

I want to see how there will not be a Nigeria Spring.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ordinary deactivation of account let me help you to reason nam deposits your entire savings to seun if revolution didn't happen you lose your savings

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dadebayo1(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
April what again
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by sicily4u: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
dadebayo1:
April what again
Is already happening check today's news

https://www.nairaland.com/5769057/lagos-residents-hit-streets-protest
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dadebayo1(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
sicily4u:

Is already happening check today's news

https://www.nairaland.com/5769057/lagos-residents-hit-streets-protest

So what next after that.... Guess the soldiers are outside too??
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
dadebayo1:

Guy go wash hand,
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by sicily4u: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
dadebayo1:

j

Like the original poster said, go wash ur hand first with soap and sanitizer
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by effissyman(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Charleys:

Guy go wash hand,

Today is day 3.. modify the Topic Oga
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Blackfire(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mumu op today is 4th of April ...

Where is the ovulation?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by sicily4u: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blackfire:
Mumu op today is 4th of April ...

Where is the ovulation?

Look at this idiot,

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

And Booooooom we're in. Your businesses will be burnt to the ground. Fire everywhere.
..... Shaaraaaaaap !!! Mumurism at its Nonsensical Level !!! REVOLUTION MY BLACK STINKINGASSHOLE grin

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dadebayo1(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
4th of April......
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
My guy, one day to go oo
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Chemcrown: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
My guy, one day to go oo

No mind the guy jare and no dey remind him. Revolution ko Rotation ni.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by haffaze777(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
My guy, one day to go oo

revolution?well tomorrow is my birthday maybe d guy is taking about it and u misunderstood him
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by ScotMisile: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout
Is that all you will do?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by gloriaunobi(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
All those conflict in Warri isn't revolution enough?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Chemcrown: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2020
gloriaunobi:
All those conflict in Warri isn't revolution enough?

I believe you want to be sarcastic
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Oga revolutionists, good morning o

We are waiting for the revolution updates oo
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Samfloxin(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Charleys:

I've staked my nairaland account for this. Just remind me in 5 days time.
Of what importance is ur useless nairaland account? so,if you lose your nairaland account,what does it really change...a na akogheri.
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Samfloxin:

Of what importance is ur useless nairaland account? so,if you lose your nairaland account,what does it really change...a na akogheri.

Person wey get more than 5 accounts on NL.. grin
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Precious4real50(f): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Oga how far? cheesy grin tongue

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by happy200(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Revolution man how far?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Charleys:

If this revolution does not happen I'll deactivate my account.

Watchout
when are you deactivating your account? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Sammy07: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Charleys:

Well today..
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by helinues: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Charleys:

Wey you revolutionists... grin grin
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dadebayo1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oga revolution..... How far

1 Like

Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by valirex: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Charleys:
Covid 19 or Not.
The revolution has come.

APC has failed us
Nigeria has failed us.

How far the revolution na
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Charleys:

I will be releasing my ID on the 5th of April good luck with that

I don't do sniper. Sorry about that.
Bro what's up
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by Charleys: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
Bro what's up

What's up with you?
Re: Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April by dadebayo1(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

What's up with you?

Still waiting........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu-Fayemi Meeting: The Spin Doctors Got It Wrong - Yinka Oyebode / Suicide Blasts In North East, Nigeria Kill At Least 31 / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.