Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience (43176 Views)

Digital Spraying Of Naira: How To Digitally Spray Naira At Nigeria Wedding, Bur / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Complete Nigeria Wedding Planning Guide + FREE Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Warmaterial(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Onyekachi419:
If you put me in charge of food and drink , you will not regret it grin
You can ask my sister grin
ur name nko I mean d419 inside na d first red flag be dat

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Warmaterial(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2020
sthecy:
Ain’t married yet.....no story to tell for now
but u dey do wetin married people dey do
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:
October wedding, the bride created bridesmaid WhatsApp group since early August o, for us to choose style and all. She added the tailor too. The tailor was sending some complicated Beyonce styles , we all said noooo, please make a simple style, we sent simple and finer styles, this tailor refused, said the one she chose is what she will make . We should not worry, it will be fine... Sent tons and tons of measurements for us to do and send to her.

A day before wedding, we all went there early on friday, so that we can check out the dress and incase if there is any adjustments to do. We call tailor Taya, she didn't pick, waited for the tailor o in our hotel room, the bride called and called...for where She didn't pick, since morning

She came around 10pm. Rushed it with 2hefty bags...

So sorry I've been busy but the dresses are ready now, please if I call your name come for your dress.
Omo this woman remove dress and it was nothing close to the picture she sent, oversize, ugly, she hasn't even fixed the hands, just the body. She just made a gown with ugly flair without hand, same size for everyone, biiig grin grin

We all looked at ourselves in disbelief, wetin be this? shocked shocked
Don't worry the hand won't take long to fix, please everyone come and wear and let's see the adjustment to make . It's just to adjust and put the hand, it won't take long. She came alone o, no apprentice or someone to help her.

We all know say we don enter one chance, for God's sake the wedding is in few hours, and our dresses isn't ready yet? Since August?

Okay now lemme burst your bubble, she told the chief bridesmaid she would bring her dress in the morning for her, guess what? She never even cut am grin grin grin God is my witness I'm not making this up grin grin

Okay start the adjustment and fixing of hand, let's use the whole night to fix this..she said she will come first thing the next morning, that she need to rush home. Hmmmm gave us all the nonsense assurance.

We started calling this woman from 5am in the morning, the makeup artist came, did everyone makeup, no cloth to wear, chief bridesmaid don't even have any hope atall, nothing,
6am, 7am, 8am almost 9 before she rushed over, sweating, service starts 10:30.
The bride was ready, dressed and all, nobody to follow her, not one single soul, we were all tying wrapper, she started crying, deep tears, cursing the woman, we had to drag her out of the room, the bride's people were downstairs, waiting for her to come down because service go soon start....

The tailor didn't even touch our dress, she brought out the chief bridesmaid material and was cutting and recutting

Omo this Tori long ooo
Abeg finish the story nw smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by mhizv(f): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Kenmatt:
On one occasion like that, it was hot Indomie that was shared,

It's one of the trend now. Not plain noodles o
Seen one where they shared ijebu garri,with lots of crabs and fried fish on the side. I actually liked it. Was really cool. Still all waste of time and resources

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by foleskay(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2020
NoToPile:
The brides brother snatched/took the cash they sprayed the bride and grooom at the reception from the chiefbridesmaid, claiming that the husband didnt finish fulfilling the traditional list.

shocked shocked

If they told me I wouldnt believe it.

It was not a small something.

This shameless action only happens in igbos wedding, especially with the bride family.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by mhizv(f): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Why is it that every lady on this thread are planning to have a solo wedding?? Why??
M
I tot ladies are extrevag....t, frivol....s, and sophisticated in nature, soo why the sudden and unexpected cbange??

Me a dey smell foul kick oo.

Nah.

Personally m a shy person,and I'd rather have just family and few friends around,and be comfortable. Than seeing people I don't know at all.

+Its a one day event people would still forget about the wedding day. It's life after the wedding that matters.

Oh well last time I explained this to my mum she gave me a death glare grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by akezn: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Guy, this your experience gat me cracking real hard, especially the evening newspaper angle. If them give her gun, she for finish the bullet for your body say you want put sand for her Garry.

Chamber2000:
I did bestman for a friend and I was in my hotel room relaxing and didn't know wedding was about to start. When I was called and started hurrying, my zipper got spoilt.

I manage that one then to wear shoe I now found out I didn't pack my shoes from Lagos

Pastor said the couples can't March into church without the whole bridal train and groom caterpillar abi wetin dem dey call am.

I started lookin for where to buy shoes same time and I saw one local one. Paid and ran to church. My guy no fit talk na d wife want to use swear finish boyo life.

We now marched into church by 11am. The pastor had already got wind of me being the cause of the delay asked me to stand up. He tongue lashed me like a school boy. I just stood there fuming inside but I bottled it up.

After church service I was to take pictures with couples and the rest, I disappear again to go work on my zipper. When I came back reception has already started and the bride told me if I come near them she will so fight me.

I jejely carried the babe that I got as one of my aso ebi to my hotel.

Never you disrupt an evening newspaper wedding plans or wedding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ghettochild(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Things people shd do during wedding
1. Separate food for bride n grooms family and well wishers including mogbo Moya dem
2. Atleast 2 photographers... Dem two no fit mad at the same time ooo
3. Security incase u can't pay.. Hire agbero.. Just out their cooler of food n drink separate.. Dem go do the job right
4. If possible do take away, even after dem Don eat normal food.. For those who dey like over do wedding parry
5. Look for a reputable dj known to play at weddings n Pay better money.. Dem go do the job..
6.Get a standby generator... When I mean stand atleast one in which the Lights, sounds and speaker are connected.. Heat can kill invitees.. Ko Kan Aiye..
7. Follow step 1 to 6..and u will have a blissful wedding to remember

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2020
ybalogs:
Lots of dramas though. One notable one was that of a friend that was supposed to travel to a neighbouring town for his wedding. Bought everything needed but refused to go for his wedding . He even instructed his friends to go eat and drink as in fact the best decision of his life is not to show up. Till today,I wouldn't know what to make of his decision.

Did actually end up with the lady or was he standing her up ?
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Ginaz(f): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2020
They didn’t let my cousin enter the wedding hall because they felt her wedding gown was too exposed at the top which was a lie cos it was not .

She started crying and ruined her makeup ... we went to look for a jacket for her to cover up so she could enter the hall. The sleeves of the wedding gown were long and jacket sleeves were short. grin

She looked like nepa people with their cloth about to cut light . grin

Her makeup stained the back of the jacket so badly we wanted to take it off but no choice .
I ate a cold rice with no meat after all my hard work, no soft drink to even cool down . grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by kunletexs: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It's been long I went for a wedding,come to think of it.

But the last one I went,the groom was high and beat up the chief bridesmaid.
Party scatter.

I just hope my parents and my future husband and his family would accept a quiet wedding,big weddings come with a lot of wahala.
Do the wedding mass,share food for close relatives and everyone that came,take few pics and everyone goes home.

This coming from a lady. Wow! I thought your gender always it loud.

Can we as in get to know each other. Comment with your response

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Chamber2000:
I did bestman for a friend and I was in my hotel room relaxing and didn't know wedding was about to start. When I was called and started hurrying, my zipper got spoilt.

I manage that one then to wear shoe I now found out I didn't pack my shoes from Lagos

Pastor said the couples can't March into church without the whole bridal train and groom caterpillar abi wetin dem dey call am.

I started lookin for where to buy shoes same time and I saw one local one. Paid and ran to church. My guy no fit talk na d wife want to use swear finish boyo life.

We now marched into church by 11am. The pastor had already got wind of me being the cause of the delay asked me to stand up. He tongue lashed me like a school boy. I just stood there fuming inside but I bottled it up.

After church service I was to take pictures with couples and the rest, I disappear again to go work on my zipper. When I came back reception has already started and the bride told me if I come near them she will so fight me.

No man. You no be better best man. Best men are always with the groom before, during and sometimes after the wedding. He chose the wrong guy lol.

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by foleskay(m): 12:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:
October wedding, the bride created bridesmaid WhatsApp group since early August o, for us to choose style and all. She added the tailor too. The tailor was sending some complicated Beyonce styles , we all said noooo, please make a simple style, we sent simple and finer styles, this tailor refused, said the one she chose is what she will make . We should not worry, it will be fine... Sent tons and tons of measurements for us to do and send to her.

A day before wedding, we all went there early on friday, so that we can check out the dress and incase if there is any adjustments to do. We call tailor Taya, she didn't pick, waited for the tailor o in our hotel room, the bride called and called...for where She didn't pick, since morning

So sorry I've been busy but the dresses are ready now, please if I call your name come for your dress.
Omo this woman remove dress and it was nothing close to the picture she sent, oversize, ugly, she hasn't even fixed the hands, just the body. She just made a gown with ugly flair without hand, same size for everyone, biiig grin grin

Don't worry the hand won't take long to fix, please everyone come and wear and let's see the adjustment to make . It's just to adjust and put the hand, it won't take long. She came alone o, no apprentice or someone to help her.

We all know say we don enter one chance, for God's sake the wedding is in few hours, and our dresses isn't ready yet? Since August?

Okay now lemme burst your bubble, she told the chief bridesmaid she would bring her dress in the morning for her, guess what? She never even cut am grin grin grin God is my witness I'm not making this up grin grin

Okay start the adjustment and fixing of hand, let's use the whole night to fix this..she said she will come first thing the next morning, that she need to rush home. Hmmmm gave us all the nonsense assurance.

We started calling this woman from 5am in the morning, the makeup artist came, did everyone makeup, no cloth to wear, chief bridesmaid don't even have any hope atall, nothing,
The bride was ready, dressed and all, nobody to follow her, not one single soul, we were all tying wrapper, she started crying, deep tears, cursing the woman, she was hoping that atleast one person gown among us will be ready, so the person can follow her to church to help adjust her gown, veil and help with all the general help bestlady do give... no one was ready o.. makeup ready but nothing to wear. Omo this bride was saaaaaaadddd, we had to drag her out of the room before pesin go faint.
the bride's people were downstairs, waiting for her to come down because service go soon start.... iyawo where are you, we are late ooo come ooo

The tailor didn't even touch our dress, she brought out the chief bridesmaid material and was cutting and recutting

Omo this Tori long ooo

So nobody followed the bride to church??
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Oya na...
Let's get married and include our own story here kiss
sthecy:
Ain’t married yet.....no story to tell for now
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:

The bride was ready, dressed and all, nobody to follow her, not one single soul, we were all tying wrapper, she started crying, deep tears, cursing the woman, she was hoping that atleast one person gown among us will be ready, so the person can follow her to church to help adjust her gown, veil and help with all the general help bestlady do give... no one was ready o.. makeup ready but nothing to wear. Omo this bride was saaaaaaadddd, we had to drag her out of the room before pesin go faint.
the bride's people were downstairs, waiting for her to come down because service go soon start.... iyawo where are you, we are late ooo come ooo

Omo this Tori long ooo
aswear if na me, I would have gotten her arrested. That's just negligence of duty with I don't care attitude nor minding to ruin someone else wedding day. I doubt if the tailor did church wedding, that's if she did any at all self. Mtcheeeeeww

Aswear the thing dey vex me as if it happened to me.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by dapotemi: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2020
I will not forget my neighbour's wedding, we live in the same estate for more than 20 years. The bro to the bride na my personal friend. All guys within the estate full ground, receptiin na sch field. While church service was going on, boys don full reception dey drink beer. My neighbors are frm Edo while groom na igbo. A lot of guys from the grooms family too were at the reception as early as 10am. About 30 guys from both family sitting together drinking all sort of beer. Around 1pm, caterers from the groom side started setting up, those of us frm the bride family went to demand for food, caterer refuse that until the the bride and groom arrive, it was about 2pm and church service never end, our fellow drunkard from d groom side claim we were harassing their caterer, one thing lead to another and fight broke out, wedding venue na inside d estate, our area! Before I knew it, all d rice inside gutter, seven guys were stabbed, 2 frm our side and 5 frm d groom side. All d chairs and tables were smash, dj quickly park up and ran for his life. Na so wedding end. I was told bride cried all Tru. My mom had to send me out of d estate to stay with my uncle for one month. Our story of how we scatter Cynthia wedding because of food was everywhere. It was actually because we were drunk! We were within 17 and 20 year old, all of us that scatter d wedding. Recently we joke about it with the bride, she recently had her 50 years birthday. How time flies.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Almustykay(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2020
I'm sure there's a reason for that. Its not deliberate. Oni reason
ybalogs:
Lots of dramas though. One notable one was that of a friend that was supposed to travel to a neighbouring town for his wedding. Bought everything needed but refused to go for his wedding . He even instructed his friends to go eat and drink as in fact the best decision of his life is not to show up. Till today,I wouldn't know what to make of his decision.
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2020
dapotemi:
I will not forget my neighbour's wedding, we live in the same estate for more than 20 years. The bro to the bride na my personal friend. All guys within the estate full ground, receptiin na sch field. While church service was going on, boys don full reception dey drink beer. My neighbors are frm Edo while groom na igbo. A lot of guys from the grooms family too were at the reception as early as 10am. About 30 guys from both family sitting together drinking all sort of beer. Around 1pm, caterers from the groom side started setting up, those of us frm the bride family went to demand for food, caterer refuse that until the the bride and groom arrive, it was about 2pm and church service never end, our fellow drunkard from d groom side claim we were harassing their caterer, one thing lead to another and fight broke out, wedding venue na inside d estate, our area! Before I knew it, all d rice inside gutter, seven guys were stabbed, 2 frm our side and 5 frm d groom side. All d chairs and tables were smash, dj quickly park up and ran for his life. Na so wedding end. I was told bride cried all Tru. My mom had to send me out of d estate to stay with my uncle for one month. Our story of how we scatter Cynthia wedding because of food was everywhere. It was actually because we were drunk! We were within 17 and 20 year old, all of us that scatter d wedding. Recently we joke about it with the bride, she recently had her 50 years birthday. How time flies.
damn how can u make heaven like this grin

I can't imagine how it all went down. Obviously it was a very messy day. Somebori wedding day, una wicked gan o

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by damola1: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2020
� wow

dapotemi:
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by femo86(m): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Some funny comments in this thread, in this corona isolation period

Thanks for making us laugh oo grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Sayfact: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2020
It's my own wedding, my girlfriend got pregnant for me and her parent insisted we must do traditional and registry without wasting time, they put pressure on me and I proceeded with the wedding plans despite my parents and blood bro and sis were against it, telling me to relax and do the wedding after She gave birth.

Here is the drama : I told my girlfriend parent that I only have money for traditional marriage and not registry, cus right from time, I don't like it so I make sure I didn't bargain the bride list, i provided everything on the marriage list . Her parent insisted we must go to registry, I also insisted that I don't have any kobo to take to registry , her parent later said they will take care of registry expenses, after my well wishers and parent arrived my brides town of 8 hours drive, we all went to registry together with my brides parent, my brides fada was even telling me in the morning that they have settled everything about the rigjstry, all we need is to get there and sign and take pictures. We got there and the registry Officials called me out and asked me for registration money, I said it had been settled by my brides parent, then they said my brides parent didn't pay any fee that they said I'm the one to pay when I arrive ,I got annoyed, told my people to let us leave and go back to our state that I'm not interested in the wedding anymore, my bro offered to pay the 20k but i stopped him cus my bride's parents played fool on me even after my wife sent 5k to her mom as tip to give to the registry Officials for them to come to our traditional wedding venue in case my people didn't arrive on time that may hinder us to meet up with the registry time, I later leave the registry with a bike to the hotel where I lodged, my people later came to beg me to come and proceed with the traditional marriage, till today, I haven't called my brides parent and I no dey pick their call, my wife elder sis called to beg me after the wedding, telling my they know their parent were at fault that I should overlooked it, she said they have later settled the registry fee that anytime me and my wife have time, we should embark on another 8 hours drive to go collect marriage certificate, I declined straight and warned my wife never to mention registry to my ear again, she has missed the first opportunity she have
Toluprazzy:

And this sick post has 5 likes.
Mstchew...you dont like registry abi wetin this one dey talk? But you fit give woman belle... be responsible please . They shouldn't even have to beg you to do that. This is what I tell my sisters. Not all of us as men are ready for commitment. If the babe never get belle you no go dey carry shoulder. And they still call u and u dont pick. C'mon man!
Nothing sick about my post, you're the sick one ,na your type they knee to propose to a lady in public for her to be your responsibility and when does giving woman belle becomes crime between two adult
If I am not responsible and not ready for commitment ,I wouldn't accept the pregnancy and proceed with the traditional wedding , well wishers wouldn't have transport themselves for about 16 hours drive to and fro to celebrate with me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by reubenobi(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Onyekachi419:
If you put me in charge of food and drink , you will not regret it grin
You can ask my sister grin
Tell me why?
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Angelacruz: 2:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Funny comments
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by chukzyfcbb: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:

Omo this Tori long ooo
omo this one mad o, if na my sister Dem do this one. I go first sand her one for face make she dey cordinated.

Of all days you decided to fuckup, it's the day the whole family and friends of the bride will be there, nah nah nah

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by chukzyfcbb: 2:13am On Apr 01, 2020
mhizv:

Nah.

Personally m a shy person,and I'd rather have just family and few friends around,and be comfortable. Than seeing people I don't know at all.

+Its a one day event people would still forget about the wedding day. It's life after the wedding that matters.

Oh well last time I explained this to my mum she gave me a death glare grin
Momzy must come with her asoebi squad,lol

God help you if your husband mom isn't the extrovert, then wedding will go from 50 to 500guest

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by chukzyfcbb: 2:20am On Apr 01, 2020
ghettochild:
Things people shd do during wedding
1. Separate food for bride n grooms family and well wishers including mogbo Moya dem
2. Atleast 2 photographers... Dem two no fit mad at the same time ooo
3. Security incase u can't pay.. Hire agbero.. Just out their cooler of food n drink separate.. Dem go do the job right
4. If possible do take away, even after dem Don eat normal food.. For those who dey like over do wedding parry
5. Look for a reputable dj known to play at weddings n Pay better money.. Dem go do the job..
6.Get a standby generator... When I mean stand atleast one in which the Lights, sounds and speaker are connected.. Heat can kill invitees.. Ko Kan Aiye..
7. Follow step 1 to 6..and u will have a blissful wedding to remember
you didn't mention Gifts, esp for asoebi crew. that one causes problem oh.

How gifts would be shared can be a huge ish, the arrangements in the hall plays a big part on how food and gifts goes round, otherwise na wahala u dey find.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by showafrica(m): 3:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Sayfact:
It's my own wedding, my girlfriend got pregnant for me and her parent insisted we must do traditional and registry without wasting time, they put pressure on me and I proceeded with the wedding plans despite my parents and blood bro and sis were against it, telling me to relax and do the wedding after She gave birth.

Here is the drama : I told my girlfriend parent that I only have money for traditional marriage and not registry, cus right from time, I don't like it so I make sure I didn't bargain the bride list, i provided everything on the marriage list . Her parent insisted we must go to registry, I also insisted that I don't have any kobo to take to registry , her parent later said they will take care of registry expenses, after my well wishers and parent arrived my brides town of 8 hours drive, we all went to registry together with my brides parent, my brides fada was even telling me in the morning that they have settled everything about the rigjstry, all we need is to get there and sign and take pictures. We got there and the registry Officials called me out and asked me for registration money, I said it had been settled by my brides parent, then they said my brides parent didn't pay any fee that they said I'm the one to pay when I arrive ,I got annoyed, told my people to let us leave and go back to our state that I'm not interested in the wedding anymore, my bro offered to pay the 20k but i stopped him cus my bride's parents played fool on me even after my wife sent 5k to her mom as tip to give to the registry Officials for them to come to our traditional wedding venue in case my people didn't arrive on time that may hinder us to meet up with the registry time, I later leave the registry with a bike to the hotel where I lodged, my people later came to beg me to come and proceed with the traditional marriage, till today, I haven't called my brides parent and I no dey pick their call, my wife elder sis called to beg me after the wedding, telling my they know their parent were at fault that I should overlooked it, she said they have later settled the registry fee that anytime me and my wife have time, we should embark on another 8 hours drive to go collect marriage certificate, I declined straight and warned my wife never to mention registry to my ear again, she has missed the first opportunity she have

Stupppid father in law... You be man jare..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:

Omo this Tori long ooo
God knows that she would have left that place a handicap if she dared that with my FAM... Some people are just unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Chamber2000:

Won't entrust your kind with a single pin.. See the laxity wey u take dey talk lyk say u dey ryt

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by excel101(m): 4:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Looking for a wedding with little budget, this period of COVID-19 happens to be,the best of times for such.
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ATTemi: 4:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Seems like what I am capable of.
charles009:
Mine was crazy, you guys should forgive me i was young and exuberant.
Checked wify to be into a 5 star hotel with her bridesmaid, left with my team, got drunk and called an ex. I woke up around 9:30am.
I had over 200missed calls lol, I had to dash off like a man possessed.

Thank God everything went fine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better??? / White Couple Celebrate Their Wedding Nigeria Style (photos) / Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.