Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience (43172 Views)

Digital Spraying Of Naira: How To Digitally Spray Naira At Nigeria Wedding, Bur / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Complete Nigeria Wedding Planning Guide + FREE Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by MrMacinterchi1: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:
October wedding, the bride created bridesmaid WhatsApp group since early August o, for us to choose style and all. She added the tailor too. The tailor was sending some complicated Beyonce styles , we all said noooo, please make a simple style, we sent simple and finer styles, this tailor refused, said the one she chose is what she will make . We should not worry, it will be fine... Sent tons and tons of measurements for us to do and send to her.

A day before wedding, we all went there early on friday, so that we can check out the dress and incase if there is any adjustments to do. We call tailor Taya, she didn't pick, waited for the tailor o in our hotel room, the bride called and called...for where She didn't pick, since morning

She came around 10pm. Rushed it with 2hefty bags...

So sorry I've been busy but the dresses are ready now, please if I call your name come for your dress.
Omo this woman remove dress and it was nothing close to the picture she sent, oversize, ugly, she hasn't even fixed the hands, just the body. She just made a gown with ugly flair without hand, same size for everyone, biiig grin grin

We all looked at ourselves in disbelief, wetin be this? shocked shocked
Don't worry the hand won't take long to fix, please everyone come and wear and let's see the adjustment to make . It's just to adjust and put the hand, it won't take long. She came alone o, no apprentice or someone to help her.

We all know say we don enter one chance, for God's sake the wedding is in few hours, and our dresses isn't ready yet? Since August?

Okay now lemme burst your bubble, she told the chief bridesmaid she would bring her dress in the morning for her, guess what? She never even cut am grin grin grin God is my witness I'm not making this up grin grin

Okay start the adjustment and fixing of hand, let's use the whole night to fix this..she said she will come first thing the next morning, that she need to rush home. Hmmmm gave us all the nonsense assurance.

We started calling this woman from 5am in the morning, the makeup artist came, did everyone makeup, no cloth to wear, chief bridesmaid don't even have any hope atall, nothing,
6am, 7am, 8am almost 9 before she rushed over, sweating, service starts 10:30.
The bride was ready, dressed and all, nobody to follow her, not one single soul, we were all tying wrapper, she started crying, deep tears, cursing the woman, she was hoping that atleast one person gown among us will be ready, so the person can follow her to church to help adjust her gown, veil and help with all the general help bestlady do give... no one was ready o.. makeup ready but nothing to wear. Omo this bride was saaaaaaadddd, we had to drag her out of the room before pesin go faint.
the bride's people were downstairs, waiting for her to come down because service go soon start.... iyawo where are you, we are late ooo come ooo

The tailor didn't even touch our dress, she brought out the chief bridesmaid material and was cutting and recutting

Omo this Tori long ooo

what nonsense! lol lol lol lol. imagine. after all the money and time and all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, no mind dem, let dem secure that perfect man, u go see how tins go change.

One wil even tell u dat she want her wedding gown sown in Jupitergrin
No be so i take leave one Babe that year. She don already the talk about, the kind of bedsheet colour we will use on our first night, the colour of night gown she go wear, how she go take meet me on bed, the song that will be playing. Menh!! I was just looking at her, as in totally lost in her imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enzio:
While dancing I did a full split and my trousers tore wide open I had to go out to change to the trousers my bestman was wearing to finish the reception and he was a short guy. grin
Ajuala actually crossed road here. Loooool ghen!
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by MrMacinterchi1: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
baysan:
Mine was actually my sister's wedding which was held 2 weeks ago, Everything went cool, not untill one among the Alfa's (Islamic cleric) we invited, ran away with all the money they made, up-till this moment the Alfa has not been caught,All his close contact could not even trace him......

lol lol lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by saucepan: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
A friend's wedding, she hired police band to play live music. Police band came with a generator that was used by Lord Lugard. Gen no fit start. That is how all of us turned to musicians. We were clapping, singing on top of our voices for the couple to dance in. Worst part is that we couldn't beat the Police band. In fact, they insisted on full payment before wedding.�

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by MrMacinterchi1: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:

So she left without no one, just her family who came to pick her to church,
We were all there looking at the tailor, once she finish your dress u go outside to look for bike or Keke to take you to church. The first person got there when they were almost done with joining and blessing.

Kaii I felt for he bride, imagine entering the church alone, not even one person behind you, wedding that you've been dreaming all your life

Anyways only few of us could make it to church, the rest of us they just texted to say church is over and we should just go to the reception venue. Our dress was ugly AF. I was just praying not to see anyone I know, it was that horrible.. u just have to wear it cos you want to support your friend.

When we were leaving hotel room, she brought out a new material and was sewing and then told us not to lock our room door that she will still be inside working so we left her inside without paying much attention .

Getting to the reception venue with other ladies, we met the bride outside already waiting, the hall packed full, live band playing and etc

Where is my dress? The bride asked
What dress
My reception dress? The woman didn't give u any dress to give me
Ohhhhh, that's the material she just remove and was about to start making when we left the hotel room

Omo this bride burst cry again, her family and husband were threatening fire
We will arrest this tailor
She must sleep in cell
How can she spoil someone's Happy day like dat

See so much anger in the air, we rushed to buy malt and milk and mix for the bride to drink, she was beginning to run temperature
Everyone was trying to persuade her to enter with her wedding gown. She refused, said she didn't plan her day like that.

Later Sha, she and her husband and some family members went back to the hotel to meet the tailor, we waited for hours, guests were beggining to come out to ask questions, they were sharing food already, bride and the groom no where to be found.

Las las, she came back wearing her reception dress, I think they waited till she finished it and I hear a big fight happened at the hotel with the tailor and the bride's family

Arrrrgghh, the gown was badly made, not ironed , or pressed, all the flair standing in am awkward way.
She almost couldn't dance , she was exhausted and just wanted to go and rest
I felt for her, can't imagine my happiest day like that.

You see tailors? Fear them. I think she didn't disturb d tailor enough. You give cloth to tailor and you're not calling her everyday, going to her place like everyday just to make sure your work is going on. But this tailor gave my friend so much assurance that she legit trusted her so much

I dunno if she was later arrested. I left even before they finish reception

All the blame should go to the seamstress. She won a contract that was paid. She is mad not to deliver within the agreed time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Kingofpalmgroov: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bros no mind him jare. Na dem

Sayfact:

Nothing sick about my post, you're the sick one ,na your type they knee to propose to a lady in public for her to be your responsibility and when does giving woman belle becomes crime between two adult
If I am not responsible and not ready for commitment ,I wouldn't accept the pregnancy and proceed with the traditional wedding , well wishers wouldn't have transport themselves for about 16 hours drive to and fro to celebrate with me
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
inspirator1:

No be so i take leave one Babe that year. She don already the talk about, the kind of bedsheet colour we will use on our first night, the colour of night gown she go wear, how she go take meet me on bed, the song that will be playing. Menh!! I was just looking at her, as in totally lost in her imagination.

Lol grin aaahahah

bedsheet color indeed.

like say she never do the do before grin
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by MrMacinterchi1: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
saucepan:
A friend's wedding, she hired police band to play live music. Police band came with a generator that was used by Lord Lugard. Gen no fit start. That is how all of us turned to musicians. We were clapping, singing on top of our voices for the couple to dance in. Worst part is that we couldn't beat the Police band. In fact, they insisted on full payment before wedding.�

lord lugard? � lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by reubenobi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Onyekachi419:
[
Food and drink will reach every one no ojoro
Hahaha! For naija wedding? I doubt that.
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by naomishmuel(f): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
It was my friend's wedding. They did the white and traditional wedding the same day. For church, dem just dey delay. Choir dey do plenty presentation... Las las, church wedding end around 3pm. We left the church to an open field for the trad/reception. We don wait reach almost 1 hour bride and groom never come (they went to get changed in the hotel). All of a sudden, heavy rain start! Hmm...decorations and canopy dey scatter. Chai cold catch me that day ehn...
The bride and groom came under the rain. My friend (the bride) don dey cry already, I was shivering, everywhere was so chaotic.
Before I knew it, my friend turned prayer warrior o. She and her church members scattered everywhere with prayers. Finally, it stopped raining around 5 pm. They had to rush everything. We were just running around trying to fix everything. Las las I no chop or drink anything... But I dance sha!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by naomishmuel(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
saucepan:
No be small Lord Lugard generator...lol
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by AngryNigerian(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Onyekachi419:
If you put me in charge of food and drink , you will not regret it grin
You can ask my sister grin

I will even put you in charge of my life sef...
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Candoit:

That tailor needs to be arrested and never permitted to work again.
U mean no gown at all at last?

I thoroughly enjoyed the story by @ Litigant
It was terrible, crazy and funny, but I was/am secretly gleeful it happened to the bridelipsrsealed. That bride was a tyrant- forced her friends to wear what they hated...forced a tailor on them...look what she got. Perfect poetic justice.
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by chukzyfcbb: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
mhizv:

500ke no oooo

Please 50 is even too much abeg. I just want something intimate. Or better still no reception. Just go to court sign the papers take pictures and go home.
Nopes dear, you must burst a move for us, no sign papers and go home thing.

Let's see your Dance moves lol
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Goldenkem: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mine wedding was raining day and my aunty I gave my cake too did rubbish u can imagine cakes looking like mortars. When she brought it I can't cry. Very horrible cake. Since then I think twice bf giving any extended family job to do for me for events.
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by jjohndoe83: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chuknovski:
cheesy mine the DJ was playing yeye music like he was cursed, I frowned all through couldn't dance, he later played well when the guest had left, not to mention the photographer he took shots like it was world war, it was almost a disaster but God took over..Hallelujah
Did we hire the same DJ?
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chamber2000:
I did bestman for a friend and I was in my hotel room relaxing and didn't know wedding was about to start. When I was called and started hurrying, my zipper got spoilt.

I manage that one then to wear shoe I now found out I didn't pack my shoes from Lagos

Pastor said the couples can't March into church without the whole bridal train and groom caterpillar abi wetin dem dey call am.

I started lookin for where to buy shoes same time and I saw one local one. Paid and ran to church. My guy no fit talk na d wife want to use swear finish boyo life.

We now marched into church by 11am. The pastor had already got wind of me being the cause of the delay asked me to stand up. He tongue lashed me like a school boy. I just stood there fuming inside but I bottled it up.

After church service I was to take pictures with couples and the rest, I disappear again to go work on my zipper. When I came back reception has already started and the bride told me if I come near them she will so fight me.

I jejely carried the babe that I got as one of my aso ebi to my hotel.

Never you disrupt an evening newspaper wedding plans or wedding.

Lol, i smell village people on the wheel of steel
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Litigant(f): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
merahki:

I thoroughly enjoyed the story by @ Litigant
It was terrible, crazy and funny, but I was/am secretly gleeful it happened to the bridelipsrsealed. That bride was a tyrant- forced her friends to wear what they hated...forced a tailor on them...look what she got. Perfect poetic justice.
cheesy
no you won't even wish for that to happen to your enemy, it was terrible grin grin thanks for the kind words tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Toluprazzy: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sayfact:

Nothing sick about my post, you're the sick one ,na your type they knee to propose to a lady in public for her to be your responsibility and when does giving woman belle becomes crime between two adult
If I am not responsible and not ready for commitment ,I wouldn't accept the pregnancy and proceed with the traditional wedding , well wishers wouldn't have transport themselves for about 16 hours drive to and fro to celebrate with me

I'm not surprised at your comment na. You wey no forgive your in law and proud to say it. Imagine saying your wife missed out on an opportunity to get married legally? You and all your followers...lol...you will repeat your comments to your 12year old daughters... see who is calling someone sick. You are simply inadequate but instead of humility, you won form hard guy cover up your inadequacy. I feel for your traditionally wedded wife sha...lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Toluprazzy: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
Bros no mind him jare. Na dem

Na us. Leave us. The sad thing is even guys wey chop belleful dey do court wedding. What are you safeguarding? Your one room rented apartment?

Sorry o... lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Onyekachi419(f): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
shocked
AngryNigerian:

I will even put you in charge of my life sef...
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Onyekachi419(f): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
reubenobi:
Hahaha! For naija wedding? I doubt that.
Serously you just need to mk some enemy for the moment after the wedding they will be cool
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by reubenobi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Onyekachi419:

Serously you just need to mk some enemy for the moment after the wedding they will be cool
There are some enemies that don't even get cool. So annoying.
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by 4reala(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
mabeni:
I went to a traditional wedding where the bride's mom commited suide. She drank gamaline-20 to take her own life. I ran four fourty.
Rumour has that she had warned her daughter against marrying the man but she refused then mom vowed she's not gonna marry the the in her presence.
. Shei shocked, nkan be! Did they carry on with the wedding?
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by NACE13: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
I attended a trad wedding last year December; it was a crazy one I tell you. I was jejelly seated in the living room when I heard the clattering of irons and utensils, only for me to stand up to take a look and discovered a fight broke out between the bride's male cousin and the groom's father. OK, this was what happened:

The bride's cousin was picking the money being sprayed on the dancing couple, the silly father of the groom who was seated on the high table or what it is called, left his seat and went to confront the young boy. I said boy because the dude isn't up to 22 years. The silly father was angry because the boy was picking the money and nobody from the groom's side was picking (obviously worried he may not see his own share).

He started raising his voice at the young boy and as the lad didn't want to fall to his intimidation, he raised his voiced back at the old man and the brother to the groom stepped in and slapped the dude for 'insulting' his father, na so dude vex, carry tray hit the dude (groom's brother) back, then the real fight broke out. It wasn't funny that day but it was the first time I was watching a live entertainment because it felt like a free-for-all fight.

The groom's sister who was in charge of cake, refused to bring out the cake after the fight was settled, telling people that the wedding is over. Na so a friend to the bride vex ask am, "Are you the one getting married? Don't you dare say such. Just bring the cake out and if you want to leave, then by all means do". Another round of quarrel started that day. The groom stepped in warned his sister to behave else she won't like what is going to happen next.

I just felt bad for the bride though; her childish in-laws almost ruined her big day. She's married into a family of troublesome and childish in-laws. I just hope she can cope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Litigant:
October wedding, the bride created bridesmaid WhatsApp group since early August o, for us to choose style and all. She added the tailor too. The tailor was sending some complicated Beyonce styles , we all said noooo, please make a simple style, we sent simple and finer styles, this tailor refused, said the one she chose is what she will make . We should not worry, it will be fine... Sent tons and tons of measurements for us to do and send to her.

A day before wedding, we all went there early on friday, so that we can check out the dress and incase if there is any adjustments to do. We call tailor Taya, she didn't pick, waited for the tailor o in our hotel room, the bride called and called...for where She didn't pick, since morning

She came around 10pm. Rushed it with 2hefty bags...

So sorry I've been busy but the dresses are ready now, please if I call your name come for your dress.
Omo this woman remove dress and it was nothing close to the picture she sent, oversize, ugly, she hasn't even fixed the hands, just the body. She just made a gown with ugly flair without hand, same size for everyone, biiig grin grin

We all looked at ourselves in disbelief, wetin be this? shocked shocked
Don't worry the hand won't take long to fix, please everyone come and wear and let's see the adjustment to make . It's just to adjust and put the hand, it won't take long. She came alone o, no apprentice or someone to help her.

We all know say we don enter one chance, for God's sake the wedding is in few hours, and our dresses isn't ready yet? Since August?

Okay now lemme burst your bubble, she told the chief bridesmaid she would bring her dress in the morning for her, guess what? She never even cut am grin grin grin God is my witness I'm not making this up grin grin

Okay start the adjustment and fixing of hand, let's use the whole night to fix this..she said she will come first thing the next morning, that she need to rush home. Hmmmm gave us all the nonsense assurance.

We started calling this woman from 5am in the morning, the makeup artist came, did everyone makeup, no cloth to wear, chief bridesmaid don't even have any hope atall, nothing,
6am, 7am, 8am almost 9 before she rushed over, sweating, service starts 10:30.
The bride was ready, dressed and all, nobody to follow her, not one single soul, we were all tying wrapper, she started crying, deep tears, cursing the woman, she was hoping that atleast one person gown among us will be ready, so the person can follow her to church to help adjust her gown, veil and help with all the general help bestlady do give... no one was ready o.. makeup ready but nothing to wear. Omo this bride was saaaaaaadddd, we had to drag her out of the room before pesin go faint.
the bride's people were downstairs, waiting for her to come down because service go soon start.... iyawo where are you, we are late ooo come ooo

The tailor didn't even touch our dress, she brought out the chief bridesmaid material and was cutting and recutting

Omo this Tori long ooo

Omo complete wetin u start na, abi wich kain wahala b dis na
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ginaz:
They didn’t let my cousin enter the wedding hall because they felt her wedding gown was too exposed at the top which was a lie cos it was not .

She started crying and ruined her makeup ... we went to look for a jacket for her to cover up so she could enter the hall. The sleeves of the wedding gown were long and jacket sleeves were short. grin

She looked like nepa people with their cloth about to cut light. grin

Her makeup stained the back of the jacket so badly we wanted to take it off but no choice .
I ate a cold rice with no meat after all my hard work, no soft drink to even cool down . grin

Ooohhhh Gawd ooooo
gringringringrin

See guy my head dey pain me o

Sebi u said she's ur cousin, BUT U RE WICKED
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by mabeni(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
4reala:
. Shei shocked, nkan be! Did they carry on with the wedding?
NO. Every where scattered(people ran cos non have ever seen things like that before. Including myself ) , bride rolling on the floor and from that I concluded they were not joined together.
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Thoying1990: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chuknovski:
cheesy mine the DJ was playing yeye music like he was cursed, I frowned all through couldn't dance, he later played well when the guest had left, not to mention the photographer he took shots like it was world war, it was almost a disaster but God took over..Hallelujah
Exactly what happened on my wedding day. The D.J had to send one street boy like that to come and play Kai nobody could dance, imagine D.J coming to ask me of what song to play. I almost weep coz na me know the Details.J
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by 4reala(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
NACE13:
I attended a trad wedding last year December; it was a crazy one I tell you. I was jejelly seated in the living room when I heard the clattering of irons and utensils, only for me to stand up to take a look and discovered a fight broke out between the bride's male cousin and the groom's father. OK, this was what happened:

The bride's cousin was picking the money being sprayed on the dancing couple, the silly father of the groom who was seated on the high table or what it is called, left his seat and went to confront the young boy. I said boy because the dude isn't up to 22 years. The silly father was angry because the boy was picking the money and nobody from the groom's side was picking (obviously worried he may not see his own share).

He started raising his voice at the young boy and as the lad didn't want to fall to his intimidation, he raised his voiced back at the old man and the brother to the groom stepped in and slapped the dude for 'insulting' his father, na so dude vex, carry tray hit the dude (groom's brother) back, then the real fight broke out. It wasn't funny that day but it was the first time I was watching a live entertainment because it felt like a free-for-all fight.

The groom's sister who was in charge of cake, refused to bring out the cake after the fight was settled, telling people that the wedding is over. Na so a friend to the bride vex ask am, "Are you the one getting married? Don't you dare say such. Just bring the cake out and if you want to leave, then by all means do". Another round of quarrel started that day. The groom stepped in warned his sister to behave else she won't like what is going to happen next.

I just felt bad for the bride though; her childish in-laws almost ruined her big day. She's married into a family of troublesome and childish in-laws. I just hope she can cope
Your story right up was good, but your description of personalities, especially the grooms' was way, way wrong and awful
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by JOANDIVA(f): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
I did my trad and white one week apart cos of distance, Enugu and Delta. The trad went successful everyone was happy. Then the white wedding... By 7am makeup artist have not arrive at the hotel, her number was not reachable. She later came around 7:30. Finally we were done with my makeup, time to go to church maid of honor and 2 of the bridesmaid said they are not done with their makeup even though I woke everybody up by 5am. I left them to church my younger sis now act as the maid of honor. Church went well and fast, we got to reception DJ keep mixing music, the music we gave him to play during couple dance he played it at couple entrance the one he was supposed to play at entrance he played it during couple dance. We still ignored. Every other thing went well. Now to the photographer, after snapping so many pix on the wedding day he couldn't send most of them to us. For him to send the enlargement, photo book and video was now difficult for him claiming he used the money we paid him to do his project. After so many wahala and threatened arrest he waybill the enlargement early march and promised to send the video and photo book march ending. I believe March ended yesterday still nothing till now. Wedding of October last year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better??? / White Couple Celebrate Their Wedding Nigeria Style (photos) / Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.