Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114919 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by YungMillionaire: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
9jaRealist:

Why would you be associating your God with this paedophile? shocked
>

Is it not the same God that slept with Mary (Joseph's wife)?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ussy09(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Asquare84:
Very soon they will ship those refrigeration vehicle to African as auction trucks
Na only God dey safe us my brother

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by magzey: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
clevvermind:
While we are taking things casual here. With bad leadership.
You are part of our problem undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Niggmatic: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gordson:

You are probably insane if you think we as a nation shouldn't be worried by what is currently happening in countries that are more advanced than us.

This site houses a lot of very stupid people.

Lol.. if you keep reading comments here, you will run mad one day.

3 weeks ago, they were shouting Nigerians have strong immunity, Corona will not survive here bla bla. Today is awa case will not reach like USA bla bla

They will keep talking nonsense until it hits them.

The country is filled with deluded illiterates

One thing about this virus is that it follows the same trajectory. If you still have less that 500 cases, the death rate will look like as it is something not serious. The moment you cross 1000 cases my bro you are at the mercy of God.
The best approach is to keep the infections rate as minimum as possible

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Niggmatic: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
LordAdam16:

It's part idi0cy, part patriotism, and part fear.

These are the same covidiots who opined blacks had natural immunity to it a few weeks back. Fortunately, we're going into full lock down somewhat ahead of the curve.

For their sake, I hope the virus doesn't do a clean sweep over here. Although I admit the world wouldn't be missing much going by their arrant stup*dity.

-Lord

Lol.. u haf vex
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by pacespot(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg, who still dey apply for that USA special Visa for doctors?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg, who still dey apply for that USA special Visa for doctors or they have closed the program?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by pacespot(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
One thing I like about the country like USA is that they will cover everything that is happening in their media for the world to see the true damage that the virus is capable of, China wouldn't have shown us all this.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

You were never in Syria and didn't know how people died there

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
AmTruth:
You go about every thread insulting President Buhari, even when the thread is not about him or Nigeria. Don't you think your attitude is becoming SENSELESS.

Allow Nigerians to contribute to what would make people safer and not this your childish and rising frustration. You can go and jump into the lagoon inorder to calm your frustrated life

There is nothing like Amtruth
It's only illiterates that make Up such word

It's I'mtruth..

Illiterate president draws his support from fellow illiterates in the country

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Beautyaddy: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
Corona virus is a biological war, more than 54% of US stock has been bought, ironically, Chinese CHF never slipped neither their economy locked down only Wuhan, the test launch pad.

What's the implication of the bold?
1. Stronger economy for China, just yesterday, Spanish government bought over $400m vaccine from China.
2. High per capital income.
3. Large foreign exchange generation which translate to high external reserve.

See I can go on but I won't, I just pity how China will dominate Africa in the next few years to come with their several loan policies to cushion aftermath effect, money that our politicians will collect and steal just to triple the effect on the masses!

As i type, Wuhan is free of Corona virus, their doctors are now travelling all around to treating countries who needs their expertise while normal activities has resumed! US knew it was a hoax and caught unaware!

Fake News!

Where is the Verifiable Source of your reports.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Beautyaddy: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
SharpJoe:
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
We need mass testing for Covid-19 virus in Nigeria. Not Lockdown alone.

No, Nigerians do not need testing na.

If any Nigerian gets the virus they will recover sharply as told by the leaders. cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nackzy: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
They will definitely sell this cooling vans in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
And some people are still jumping up and down here,thinking all these is a fluke.I pray realise the fire we are playing with on time.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by OyinO: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

LORD SHOW US MERCY !

Having said this, i Plead with All people and Nations to Turn to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.. He Alone is the Permanent And Real Answer to all these Calamities.. There is no Solution in isolation of JESUS CHRIST..

People all over the World are Afraid of an Ordinary Virus(Covid-19) and Many are not Afraid of GOD. Corona Virus can only afflict or at worst kill. But GOD ALMIGHTY can not only Kill but can also send to Hell.

Let's see Luke 12:5
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Let Us Amend our Ways! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST and FEAR GOD..

Time is running out! The World cannot get Better , so Seprate yourself from anything that tries to hold you from Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Big One Is Coming!
The Great day of The LORD IS Coming!

Safety is only in JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived by all these Their so called Peace and Unity! It's a False Peace.. use this opportunity of being indoors to sort yourself out with JESUS..

Only The Living can Make Amends! All these our Brothers and Sisters all over the World cannot Repent anymore! Mercy has Expired for them..

Make Good use of the Life and Breathe in you

GOD ALMIGHTY as we all know is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Forgiving and Good! But let's not Forget HE is also A Consuming Fire. Hebrew 12:29

Let's not Forget that it is a FEARFUL thing to Fall into the Hands of GOD
Hebrews 10:31

Your God only reigns by terror, threats and fear?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by maxiuc(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
fr3do:
I hope those trucks will never hold food again
they will ship it down to Nigeria very soon
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by dejavubobo1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Angy55:

Please don't boast too much, so that they won't get angry and create a virus for the blacks.
we (Blacks) are too resilient... we have some dear devil herbs..lol

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by timesup234: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Beautyaddy:

No, Nigerians do not need testing na.

If any Nigerian gets the virus they will recover sharply as told by the leaders. cheesy
olodo person. Mumu of the highest grade. Miserable and depressed idiot. See how your America be like 1960 Sudan with piles of smelling dead body everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AfroBeatDiary: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Fake News!

Don't you see the pointers?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by KomeJoe: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2020
China should get ready for a full blown out war after this pandemic, she is already at war with the rest of the world.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Superjazz: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

LORD SHOW US MERCY !

Having said this, i Plead with All people and Nations to Turn to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.. He Alone is the Permanent And Real Answer to all these Calamities.. There is no Solution in isolation of JESUS CHRIST..

People all over the World are Afraid of an Ordinary Virus(Covid-19) and Many are not Afraid of GOD. Corona Virus can only afflict or at worst kill. But GOD ALMIGHTY can not only Kill but can also send to Hell.

Let's see Luke 12:5
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Let Us Amend our Ways! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST and FEAR GOD..

Time is running out! The World cannot get Better , so Seprate yourself from anything that tries to hold you from Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Big One Is Coming!
The Great day of The LORD IS Coming!

Safety is only in JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived by all these Their so called Peace and Unity! It's a False Peace.. use this opportunity of being indoors to sort yourself out with JESUS..

Only The Living can Make Amends! All these our Brothers and Sisters all over the World cannot Repent anymore! Mercy has Expired for them..

Make Good use of the Life and Breathe in you

GOD ALMIGHTY as we all know is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Forgiving and Good! But let's not Forget HE is also A Consuming Fire. Hebrew 12:29

Let's not Forget that it is a FEARFUL thing to Fall into the Hands of GOD
Hebrews 10:31
You have no idea about the Syria war
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Soknown: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
LarrySun:
Some will die before the virus kills them in this country. Some people are already bathing with petrol to fight the virus.
we have collective amnesia, some people die due to bathing and drinking salt during the last ebola outbreak. Bathing with petrol...... oh stupidity has new meaning.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AfroBeatDiary: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Fake News!

You can't see these on AIT, at least watch DW news and help yourself with this on google. "How is China benefiting from Covid19"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.